April 30, 2024, 09:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94350 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Laughing Was trying to figure out why Phil would be saying these things  Laughing

Anna, so glad to see you in all your Valentine finery.

CBB, you have outdone yourself with all of these animated avi's!!

Cat, glad you're back from the hospital...hope you get better soon!

Just ducking my head in monks...Hopefully I'll be able to come back to
the cage this weekend...Missing ya'll!!

LOL, smarty pants Laughing  Laughing

But ya did get me there   Cool

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2007, 03:11:59 PM »

Anna, Bull Mastiffs also have a documented bad record for ease of house training, and my son's dog was no exception. THAT'S a problem. You need a front end loader when they "go"! Carpet is a huge "no-no" and keeping them out of anywhere they want to go is as big a challenge! Strange breed, they want to be ON you all the time. It's like a 150lb. lap dog. Totally sweet and loving, but they are indoor dogs that want to be WITH you when you sleep, eat, and breathe!  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2007, 03:13:11 PM »

Cat,
Take care of yourself.  We already have Sunfreak with post op complications.  I know she posted this morning but I am still worried about her as this had to just take all her energy for healing with that infection.

Sad

Another thing I am afraid to do, go into any hospital now.  

The list grows.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2007, 03:13:17 PM »

Klaas, would that mean that Phil loves the monkeys?  Shocked

I was glad to see him acting civil and realize that he's gotta change his writing style, etc. How odd with his readership that he didn't realize this until the monkeys got ahold of him...Kudos to the monkeys!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2007, 03:14:49 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Anna, Bull Mastiffs also have a documented bad record for ease of house training, and my son's dog was no exception. THAT'S a problem. You need a front end loader when they "go"! Carpet is a huge "no-no" and keeping them out of anywhere they want to go is as big a challenge! Strange breed, they want to be ON you all the time. It's like a 150lb. lap dog. Totally sweet and loving, but they are indoor dogs that want to be WITH you when you sleep, eat, and breathe!  Laughing

Ya know the cartoons and TV commercials of dogs standing in front of their humans with a leash in their mouths wanting to go for a walk?

Well Shadow does the same with my car keys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 12, 2007, 03:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

I was glad to see him acting civil and realize that he's gotta change his writing style, etc. How odd with his readership that he didn't realize this until the monkeys got ahold of him...Kudos to the monkeys!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Me too
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 12, 2007, 03:16:07 PM »

Up to that article, he probably didn't have any readership to tell him anything.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 12, 2007, 03:16:34 PM »

Maybe Phil just matured a knotch?  Took his head out from up his whatever?  

We must keep an eye out for when he does write this later article he mentions.  Then we shall see just how fair and balanced he really is but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: January 12, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

Thanks, Mishy for posting that article. Hear that guys? We are "tenacious and devoted"!

Well, Duh! Of Course we are! Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys!  Laughing

Seriously, I'm glad he wrote it and at least has reflected on what he chose to first put out there. We've educated him a bit, anyway.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 12, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »

So the label on the Lysol bottle is NOT upside down after all.

I should have waited for someone to find that as looking through photo really got this headache off or else the aspirin wore off.

Going to go and do chores and try to get head to stop pounding but will check back in tonight if I can.

Hope to get things on the thread for Peter deVries.

Any help appreciated.  Hint, hint.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2007, 03:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Ya know the cartoons and TV commercials of dogs standing in front of their humans with a leash in their mouths wanting to go for a walk?

LOL! Awwww, isn't it hard when you can't take her with you?! I had a sheltie for 16 years. She's been gone for 5, but I still miss her. I could take her anywhere with me, off leash. She was a regular at work, and sharp as a tack. I hope yours is a regular passenger beside you, and suspect she is for her to be so familiar with the keys! ( I'm assuming Shadow is a "she", but same applies regardless )
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »

I need to run, too. I've been procrastinating doing stuff that needs doing! See Ya'll later and I'm hoping we get some good news today about the case!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2007, 03:30:22 PM »

LOL! Awwww, isn't it hard when you can't take her with you?! I had a sheltie for 16 years. She's been gone for 5, but I still miss her. I could take her anywhere with me, off leash. She was a regular at work, and sharp as a tack. I hope yours is a regular passenger beside you, and suspect she is for her to be so familiar with the keys! ( I'm assuming Shadow is a "she", but same applies regardless )

Ah, there isn't any 'can't take her with me', she pretty much makes sure of that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: January 12, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Translation of a Diario article by Crioyo on the front page of SM:
Diario 01/09/2007:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/9/

He reportedly paid 250 thousand dollars for his liberty in Venezuela. CANDELARIO WEVER CAUGHT WITH 3 AND A HALF KILO’S OF COCAINE AND 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Yea, so.  No law against corruption in Aruba.  So if he didn't get caught actually selling or possessing drugs, no big deal.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Actually it happened in Venezuela.

Maybe I missed something.  I thought the issue was that this guy had been arrested in Venezuela for selling drugs, and is being confused with a member of the Aruban government.  I was thinking why would anyone care if it WAS a member of the Aruban government if that official isn't selling drugs now.  Even if he might be taking payoffs from his old friends, it's apparently not illegal.

Well, the guy in Venezuela who was arrested is Booshi Wever's son.  When CANDELARIO WEVER was arrested, he claimed to be a member of the Aruban government which was false.

I beleive the same CANDELARIO WEVER was arrested in Aruba for a drug related offense early 2006 or late 2005.
Hi Monkeys!! Sorry for the quote stacks. This may be a redundant question, but how is Guido Wever related to Booshi Wever, TIA....also, I must say that the monkeys have gotten old Phil to"think", and that is a good thing!!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2007, 03:50:13 PM »

Looks like Feb 5 is the date of go/nogo on the Duke case.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2007, 03:52:27 PM »

cbb - My mom had a sheltie "Brandi" who lived to be 17.  She has been gone several years now, and I still think of her often, even though she wasn't "my" dog.  She was sooo sweet, smart and loyal.  She was also very very protective - despite her small size.  Shelties are a wonderful breed.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #356 on: January 12, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »

OH NO!!! Now, I'm in a real quandry! Is this MARILYN for Valentine's Day!?

CHOICES, CHOICES!  Crying or Very sad  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2007, 03:59:40 PM »

OH NO!!! Now, I'm in a real quandry! Is this MARILYN for Valentine's Day!?

CHOICES, CHOICES!  Crying or Very sad  Laughing
It could be Marilyn, BUT, must say, I just love Betty Boop! Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2007, 04:01:39 PM »

I'm going to choose to believe it's a just a Marilyn look alike, and stick with Betty. Thanks Elaine!  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2007, 04:04:23 PM »

I'm going to choose to believe it's a just a Marilyn look alike, and stick with Betty. Thanks Elaine!  Wink
You are very welcome! I have Betty Boop car mats, Betty Boop salt and pepper shakers, and a Betty Boop doll.....(so I may be a bit biased) LOL!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.