May 01, 2024, 02:32:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94374 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 12, 2007, 04:05:46 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Looks like Feb 5 is the date of go/nogo on the Duke case.
I am thinking it will be dropped! IMO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2007, 04:08:24 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Hope all the monkeys who are ill are feeling better today. Going to read back and see what I have missed.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2007, 04:09:25 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
OH NO!!! Now, I'm in a real quandry! Is this MARILYN for Valentine's Day!?

CHOICES, CHOICES!  Crying or Very sad  Laughing

She is really gorgeous.... I am a HUGE Marilyn fan...

Afternoon monkeys...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: January 12, 2007, 04:10:19 PM »

Hi Cubee! Hiya Tibro!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 12, 2007, 04:10:52 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I'm going to choose to believe it's a just a Marilyn look alike, and stick with Betty. Thanks Elaine!  Wink
You are very welcome! I have Betty Boop car mats, Betty Boop salt and pepper shakers, and a Betty Boop doll.....(so I may be a bit biased) LOL!!

Are you sure you are not my SIL Char?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: January 12, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »

I'm going to choose to believe it's a just a Marilyn look alike, and stick with Betty. Thanks Elaine!  Wink
You are very welcome! I have Betty Boop car mats, Betty Boop salt and pepper shakers, and a Betty Boop doll.....(so I may be a bit biased) LOL!!

Are you sure you are not my SIL Char?

You never know on here, huh? LMAO!....but alas, no, not Char!... Laughing  Laughing
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2007, 04:21:58 PM »

Hi Cubee! Hiya Tibro!

Hi Elaine! I always seem to miss you in the cage, I pop in to read and see that you have been here!!! Nice to see ya!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2007, 04:24:32 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Hi Cubee! Hiya Tibro!

Hi Elaine! I always seem to miss you in the cage, I pop in to read and see that you have been here!!! Nice to see ya!!!
I have been on mostly at night lately, Great to see you here too! Smile
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

Wake up carnut....looks like there has been a carjacking at your place....and that was my favorite one.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »

Quote from: Anna
[

----

I found the photo of the big bloomer panties but not the Lysol bottle with the upside down label.

I still wonder if Pantie Boy didn't steal those out of his mother's dresser.   Rolling Eyes He seemed the sort who might do that.   Confused

I am sure that the photo of the bottle is still on the RWV site but I do not know how to bring it over here.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2007, 04:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Wake up carnut....looks like there has been a carjacking at your place....and that was my favorite one.... Very Happy

Heh, heh, actually that ain't my place, that's Char's place, I was there assisting with some computer work. I was taking the pic.

A little story, in one of my former lives I used to draw floorplans for an area contractor for spare change.

I also designed my own house that was constructed in 1977. A beautiful place with a 'GreatRoom' design and an attached 1200 sq ft. 6 car garage/hanger adjacent to the airstrip in an airpark community.

The house in the pic was built for my late xBIL a couple years later using my floorplans modified to their desires.

Char always makes a point of reminding me of that whenever I visit there.

Oh, if anyone wants to see Char in action here's a little video

http://carnut.org/photo/video/07/lraf/lraf00.mpg
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »

Quote from: Tibrogargan
Quote from: "Anna"
[

----

I found the photo of the big bloomer panties but not the Lysol bottle with the upside down label.

I still wonder if Pantie Boy didn't steal those out of his mother's dresser.   Rolling Eyes He seemed the sort who might do that.   Confused

I am sure that the photo of the bottle is still on the RWV site but I do not know how to bring it over here.

oops Message above is for Anna  I messed up trying to shorten the quote.  Back to reading and will double check the RWV site for the picture

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2007, 04:44:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just here for a few but wanted to say I got my mug and guess what it says. Sam

So I guess that was an easy one for them to pick. LOL

Carnut what year is that ford with your SIL. Hubby guessed it as 38 or 39 or 41 Ford. He would have know for sure at one time. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2007, 04:51:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

I am sure Klaas has that picture. In my mind it is the same one that has the security guard shirt. Not positive though. If not it should be on the site here somewhere. Maybe from the front page post archives.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »

CARNUT: Never heard of the bloomer panties...

Would you have a photo? TIA!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2007, 04:52:18 PM »

Popping back in to say:

Tibro,
Someone found and posted the photo of the Lysol bottle but the label is not upside down.  The entire bottle is upside down in the bag.  Thanks.

CBB,
No, that is not Marilyn as the caption where I snagged it said Blonde pin up.  Maybe that will help in your tough decision.   Wink

Back to work and not in the mood. . . . . . . . .

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2007, 04:54:36 PM »

I guess I should have clarified. The lysol bottle and the security guard shirt are the same photo I think.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2007, 04:55:22 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

I am calling them bloomer panties because they look incredibly large.  Certainly not Natalee's size.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

In the Important Case Document forumhttp://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

Panties – Polka-dotted underwear found near huts on June 14, 2005 by Charles Rafini and Albert Vrolijk (top 95 DJ’s).  Other reports were that the underwear was a pink floral pattern.  Panties were reportedly for a much larger woman than Natalee.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I got my mug, too.  It's beautiful!!!  I love it.  

Here's a rather technical article about GHB and it's sister chemicals, GBL and 1-4, BD.  http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/ntlc_ghb.pdf

GHB is also marketed as Alcover, Anectamine, Degreaser + Lye, Easy Lay, Everclear, G, G-caps, Gamma-OH, Grievous Bodily Harm, Georgia Home Boy, Great Hormones at Bedtime, Liquid Ecstasy, Liquid X, Natural
Sleep 500, Oxy-sleep, Salt water, Scoop, Soap, Smart drug, Somatomax-PM, Somsanit, and Vita G.

GBL street names and marketing names include Beta-Tech, BLO, Blue Nitro, Eclipse 4.0, Firewater, Furan, Furomax, G3, Gamma-6480, Gamma
BL, Gamma Ram, Gen X, GH Gold, Jolt, Insom-X, Invigorate, Miracle Cleaning Products, NCI-C55875, Nu-Life, ReActive, Regenerize, Remedy GH, REMForce, Renewsolvent, RenewTrient, Rest-Eze, Revitalizer,
Revivarant, V3, Verve, Verve 5.0, and Wax Stripper.

1,4-BD:  Common street names and marketing names include Amino
Flex, Biocopia PM, BlueRaine, Bomb, Borametz, BVM, Cherry/Lemon FX, Dormir, Drop, Enliven, FUBAR, FX, Growth Hormone Release Extract (GHRE), Herbal GHB, Ink Jet Printer Fluid, Inner G, Liquid Gold, Midnight,
Miracle Cleaning Products, Mystik, N Force, NRG 3, Pine Needle Oil or Extract, Promusol, Rejuv@Nite, Rest-Q, Revitalize Plus, Rush, Serenity, Soma Solutions, SomatoPro, Thunder Nectar, Ultradiol, Weight Belt Cleaner, White Magic Cleaner, X-12, and Zen.

They are all three basically the same drug.  They are used as cleaning solvents as well as date-rape drugs.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.