April 30, 2024, 03:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94319 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »

Besides, Joran already told us that Natalee's were navy blue with a certain color embroidery.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,
Just here for a few but wanted to say I got my mug and guess what it says. Sam

So I guess that was an easy one for them to pick. LOL

Carnut what year is that ford with your SIL. Hubby guessed it as 38 or 39 or 41 Ford. He would have know for sure at one time. LOL

Sam, checkout http://my40ford.com/
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »

Who is Phil?Thank you for your well wishes,I am better,no where else to go.I had visions of Kermit the frog.Staph Aurens is a nasty beast.I thoght I remembered Gvc his shirt,etc.I also thought his rep was as a drug mixer.CBB,I found out about the bull Mastiffs and there loads as a teen when kept one,had to sleep with me.NAH had a Sheltie,they a beautiful dog.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Besides, Joran already told us that Natalee's were navy blue with a certain color embroidery.   Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Anna - I read a bit further and saw the answer to your query!  Just jumped in too soon but did go over to RWV where the photos are still there.  Now I am sad as I came across the one of Natalee dancing on her last night.

I can remember Greta talking about Anita going into full details to Beth about Natalee's underwear, which she had supposedly been told by that big goof of a son of hers, and how embarrassed Greta was having to listen. Did any of your sons describe their girlfriends undies and intimate details to you?  Seems strange to me and I think Anita had more to do with Natalee and/or her body than has been talked about.  She is a nasty piece of work in my opinion.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2007, 05:15:54 PM »

I'm not sure which photo of the Lysol bottle is the 'real' one....

From RWV: <<These first images are from a report, widely circulated, of items turned up in a search of the Colony area on June 6. One of the images has been turned  upside down to make the label on the bottle more visible; though individuals by and large already know what it is the bottle may likely contain - Lysol.
Also found at that location was a piece of foam reported to have indentations one could interpret to be the impressions of human teeth and the item in the picture on left - a security guard shirt with the initials VGB. Note that the AP reported this as a tee-shirt. Also of note is that the search was scaled back the very next day.>>

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/a_troubling_puz.html
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Who is Phil?Thank you for your well wishes,I am better,no where else to go.I had visions of Kermit the frog.Staph Aurens is a nasty beast.I thoght I remembered Gvc his shirt,etc.I also thought his rep was as a drug mixer.CBB,I found out about the bull Mastiffs and there loads as a teen when kept one,had to sleep with me.NAH had a Sheltie,they a beautiful dog.Cat

Hello Cat.  Glad you are feeling better.  Do take care and gets lots of rest preferably curled up in a sunny spot.
I love your avatar - you look to be a real cool cat.  How can you resist taking a swipe at that mouse on the piano?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2007, 05:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
I'm not sure which photo of the Lysol bottle is the 'real' one....

From RWV: <<These first images are from a report, widely circulated, of items turned up in a search of the Colony area on June 6. One of the images has been turned  upside down to make the label on the bottle more visible; though individuals by and large already know what it is the bottle may likely contain - Lysol.
Also found at that location was a piece of foam reported to have indentations one could interpret to be the impressions of human teeth and the item in the picture on left - a security guard shirt with the initials VGB. Note that the AP reported this as a tee-shirt. Also of note is that the search was scaled back the very next day.>>

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/a_troubling_puz.html

Same bottle, just reverse angle.  They are both REAL:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2007, 05:26:57 PM »

Yes, same photo and the top one in addition to being upside down appears to have had the transparency flipped or backwards as often happens when folks photograph birthday cakes, etc.  Comes out with the print backwards but you can clearly see the "sol" part in both photos.

Neither has upside down label, however.

Is this the missing link to KJ saying cleaning fluid and a reasonable assumption of drugging?  Did Joran spill a large amount in the back seat and that is why it tested as cleaning solvent?

Really, really back to work now. . . . Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »

Of course, they are both "real"...lol
What I meant is one label is reversed...
Which photo describes what they found?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2007, 05:30:58 PM »

The bottom one.

There is nothing at all unusual about the label on the bottle.

Common printing error in photography.  Printed from the back of the film instead of the front.  Apparently corrected pretty quickly or someone has transposed the photo with copying and moving it about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »

I'm not sure what you mean?  I know you have this article and it's fairly clear what they are saying was found.  They are not saying a bottle of Lysol they are saying an unknown suspcious material:

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »

I have suxh wonderful nrews!!!!!!   The l,ittle boy from Missouri Ben Ownsby who has been miossing since Monday has been found alive.  Also Shawn Hornbeck who has been missing for several years has also been foundalive.     Wonderful; news!!!! That's all I know for right now.  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!  I gotta go, but I'll be back later.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
I have suxh wonderful nrews!!!!!!   The l,ittle boy from Missouri Ben Ownsby who has been miossing since Monday has been found alive.  Also Shawn Hornbeck who has been missing for several years has also been foundalive.     Wonderful; news!!!! That's all I know for right now.  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!  I gotta go, but I'll be back later.

OMG great news!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: January 12, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »

What a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 12, 2007, 05:45:11 PM »

someone is in BIG TROUBLE

you watch

PEDOPHILES will be involvedd Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »

Hey Aruba!!!!!!!  This is how a police investigation is done!!!!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2007, 05:49:19 PM »

Snoopy....I heard the news on FOX but then they did not follow up....this is spectacular....can you tell us about the other boy...was he also from the same area...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 12, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
LalasMom
Mishy and my mugs got crossed up, she got mine and I got hers. We both just emailed Cafe Press and they said they'd mail out new ones and told us to just keep the ones we have.  Over and above the call of duty to fix the mistake.
I just got my replacement from Cafe Press today.  They will make it right, just let them know.

BTW Mishy,
I mailed yours off today. Funny - the guy at the UPS store asked when he saw it was a mug I was shipping - "is this a Colts mug, we've been shipping them like crazy".

Shocked  Shocked  Colts???

As in the SuperBowl bound Indianapolis Colts............ Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 12, 2007, 05:53:50 PM »

Live news feed:

NOW: News conference from St. Louis: William Ben Ownby was found Friday afternoon in Kirkwood. Ben, 13, went missing on Monday after getting off his school bus near his Beaufort, Missouri home. Ben was found along with Shawn Hornbeck who had been missing since 2002. If you are seeing black, the newscast may be in a break. Please wait and the stream will resume shortly.

http://media.myfoxkc.com/live/index1.html
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
so i know what Carnut and BTgirl look like

where is everyone else's picture Cool

Like Carnut, I too wear a lot of black and don’t consider myself Goth.   I’m the one on the right  Very Happy
http://tinyurl.com/ydhs7z
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.