April 30, 2024, 09:58:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94353 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 12, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »

They have gone to a weather report for a minute, but will be back to the story in a minute.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 12, 2007, 06:35:51 PM »

A million dollar bond on one kidnapping charge...so far....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 12, 2007, 06:40:28 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 12, 2007, 06:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That is such great news!  The video feed doesn't work for me....nyone else have trouble? Thanks for posting the link though Klaasend....maybe it's just busy.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 12, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »

Beachedblack - try stopping and starting the video again.  That worked for me.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 12, 2007, 06:55:57 PM »

BB...I "refreshed" the page and lost the picture.....so I had to try hitting the start button a few times to bring it back up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 12, 2007, 06:56:04 PM »

Beachedblack - try stopping and starting the video again.  That worked for me.

Back to the weather again right now.  They will be going back to the live feed because the other boys parents have not arrived yet.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 12, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

The chances of finding a "cure" for these sex offenders is practically zero......someone needs to find something that works. Jail, rehab., medical treatments ie chemical castration doesn't work.........Maybe , and I say this half jokingly,........lobotomy?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 12, 2007, 06:57:34 PM »

Link to text article on the recovered missing boys for those who can't get the player to open

http://tinyurl.com/snepq

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 12, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

Klaas....how can we get live feed when things are happening on the news....this is the first time I have seen it.... except during Katrina....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: January 12, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

The chances of finding a "cure" for these sex offenders is practically zero......someone needs to find something that works. Jail, rehab., medical treatments ie chemical castration doesn't work.........Maybe , and I say this half jokingly,........lobotomy?

Eunich-ism? Works for dogs pretty well, so they ought to fit right in.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 12, 2007, 06:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Carnut"
My little snow angel is out kicking up her heels in the snow.

Guess she must think she's part Husky or something.

At least black is easy to find in the snow.

Years ago, I raised Siberians, and you've never seen such joy as when they were romping in the snow! They just came alive in it! They'd bury their nose and toss it up, and could bound like a bunny in it! They are such a nice breed; perpetual puppies for life!

Same with Scotties, they love the cold and find it exhilerating.

Lil Puma, I have baby gates to keep the dogs OFF the carpet.

No way could I have them on it as would have to be replaced monthly, lol.  Yorkies are notorious for being difficult to housebreak.  I am not breeding any of mine in a year but do hope to again when I feel better.  A litter of pups on carpet is the thing of my nightmares.  I can mop in my sleep and suspect I have a few times.  If they are not peeing and pooping, they are eating something and barfing or tracking in leaves in their long coats.

TYLER,
The rule is the more expensive the bed, the more the dog hates it so be careful in that regard.  I have found the fav of all breeds is an old pillow for it has strong human scent on it and they just love that.  Scaalp oil.  Same thing that makes them steal your glasses.

Are you sure you and DH are up to a Border Collie for they are VERY high energy.  Like to work.  You may have to get some sheep for her to herd, lol, but in this regions which was settled by lots of Scotts, we do have excellent lines of them.  But they are workers and easily bored.  You will have to supply toys that challenge, etc. highly intelligent but easily bored.  Just what you need!!  Make DH keep her entertained.

And I love her name.  She can be taught just about anything, BTW, so don't let her fool you that she doesn't get it.

Anna, she loves her bed and she is pretty smart.  She is smart enough to know when she wants to get her bone what it is and where she left it, but when I try to lure her away from chewing the window facing with her bone, she pretends she has no idea what or where the bone is.  If I redress her for chewing cords, etc., she looks at me in a very sad way and lies down, crosses her paws and looks up very sad.  (she ate my router cable in half and we had to splice it, chewed the window sill off in the DR and had to have new wood put around it after just painting it two months ago and ate the cord off my stereo, this all in the first six hours we owned her).  Now she has a crate but she loves her expensive bed.  Now when I scold her, she runs to her bed and pretends she is sleeping.  We bought her lots of toys.  (A man who you would know if I named him whose first name was Red and think GWB, who owned a lot of sheep but died a few years back, still has sheep on his property and the guy who tends them will let her go down and herd once a month).

Hi Tylergal.  I am not Anna but have had dogs most of my life until a couple of years ago.  Mostly German Shepherds.  But all working dogs are just so smart and Border Collies one of the smartest and most active.  Very good especially in outwitting you if you are not a couple of jumps ahead of them.  Just like a child who tests you out constantly to see what they can get away with.  Most important is to be consistent and make sure all the rest of the family insist on same rules and behaviour with the pup or she will play one against the other.  You will have great joy with her in your lives.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas....how can we get live feed when things are happening on the news....this is the first time I have seen it.... except during Katrina....

Local Kansas TV site:

http://media.myfoxkc.com/live/index1.html

You may have to start and stop the video a couple times to get it to work.  Right now they are showing taped stuff but will go back to live shortly.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 12, 2007, 07:01:59 PM »

Sheperd Smith covering story of missing boys now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2007, 07:02:25 PM »

Pedophiles suffer from the same malady that Homosexuals do, somewhere in their development their sexual preference is hard wired in. Anyhow that's what the homosexual supporters say.

If one's sexuality is 'hardwired' then it's kinda hard to change, kinda what the homosexual's say.

Fortunately, Homosexuals can find consenting partners and therefore are accepted by current society.

Unfortunately, Pedophiles can't find consenting partners without breaking the law or accepted societal norms.

So what are ya gonna do?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2007, 07:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
BB...I "refreshed" the page and lost the picture.....so I had to try hitting the start button a few times to bring it back up.

....and did it play then? Thanks I'll try again. I'm sure it will be on the news. Just imaginge how thrilled the parents of both boys will be! Can't wait to see.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 12, 2007, 07:02:40 PM »

Missing boys story on now on Fox News TV for those that cannot get other feeds.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2007, 07:04:26 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Eunich-ism? Works for dogs pretty well, so they ought to fit right in.

Now, how would that work for the lady teachers and their boy pupils?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2007, 07:10:14 PM »

Sounds good to me.  Only thing to do apart from capital punishment.
Heard the other day on radio that a scientist said that rehabilitation often makes a psychopath worse rather than better.   Scary thought.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2007, 07:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
CARNUT: Never heard of the bloomer panties...

Would you have a photo? TIA!

In the Important Case Document forumhttp://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

Panties – Polka-dotted underwear found near huts on June 14, 2005 by Charles Rafini and Albert Vrolijk (top 95 DJ’s).  Other reports were that the underwear was a pink floral pattern.  Panties were reportedly for a much larger woman than Natalee.

I would say that Anita probably kept Natalee's and switched these out, in hopes one day she might model them foir Paulus.  Who knows ? These might have been Scubajap's draws.  She is a pretty big woman.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.