April 30, 2024, 08:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94340 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Florida"
CARNUT: Never heard of the bloomer panties...

Would you have a photo? TIA!

In the Important Case Document forumhttp://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

Panties – Polka-dotted underwear found near huts on June 14, 2005 by Charles Rafini and Albert Vrolijk (top 95 DJ’s).  Other reports were that the underwear was a pink floral pattern.  Panties were reportedly for a much larger woman than Natalee.

I would say that Anita probably kept Natalee's and switched these out, in hopes one day she might model them foir Paulus.  Who knows ? These might have been Scubajap's draws.  She is a pretty big woman.

Maybe they belong to the "shim" that has the modelling agency?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2007, 07:16:43 PM »

I finally got the video feed to play by switching to Internet Explorer. I usually use mozilla firefox which wouldn't work. It really is an amazing discovery!

The neighbors in the area of the apartment complex where the boys were found say that Devlin moved in with the older boy approximately 1 month after He (the Hornbeck boy) went missing. So they have been in theat complex for several years now? I am sure the FBI will look into all other missing persons and such in that area because I'd bet that man has been escalating in his deviance over these years.........Now he wanted to have 2 boys?...........and then what?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »

Evening Monkeys

So relieved the boys were found.
IMO they should find an island & put all pedophiles on it. Make sure all are spayed or neutered 1st then ship em to the island.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2007, 07:17:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

In the Important Case Document forumhttp://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=255

Panties – Polka-dotted underwear found near huts on June 14, 2005 by Charles Rafini and Albert Vrolijk (top 95 DJ’s).  Other reports were that the underwear was a pink floral pattern.  Panties were reportedly for a much larger woman than Natalee.

I would say that Anita probably kept Natalee's and switched these out, in hopes one day she might model them foir Paulus.  Who knows ? These might have been Scubajap's draws.  She is a pretty big woman.

There would be a much larger swatch of fabric...... Wink  Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2007, 07:18:58 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

IMO they should find an island & put all pedophiles on it. Make sure all are spayed or neutered 1st then ship em to the island.

Now that's an idea!  Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2007, 07:19:24 PM »

I think these sickoes would try rape with foreign object.  Possible chemical castration in addition to actual physical one to lower hormonal levels to just about zilch?  Dunno if that would work or not.

Hardwired or not, how about they control themselves or we do it for them?  And in a manner they will not like.

Carnut, I still see some difference in the teachers statutory rape by seduction of a minor which is very wrong and a crime and the outright forcible homosexual rape of a child.  Both are wrong and bad and a crime and deserve punishment but one seems even more horrific than the other.  

Then we have the man out west who raped five adult males recently some of whom were not homosexuals.  Many levels and degrees.  But the fact remains that far too many of these things are repeat offenders which means the system failed the first time around.

Harsher punishments all the way around.  For any kind of sexual predator.  Second offense, throw away the key.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2007, 07:19:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys

Kinda like jail. Put 'em there and leave 'em there......

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2007, 07:19:56 PM »

There would be a much larger swatch of fabric...... Wink  Laughing

Huh? Those might be the "shim's" thong.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2007, 07:21:01 PM »

Evening Monkeys

And they could name the island Aruba 11

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I think these sickoes would try rape with foreign object.  Possible chemical castration in addition to actual physical one to lower hormonal levels to just about zilch?  Dunno if that would work or not.

Hardwired or not, how about they control themselves or we do it for them?  And in a manner they will not like.

Carnut, I still see some difference in the teachers statutory rape by seduction of a minor which is very wrong and a crime and the outright forcible homosexual rape of a child.  Both are wrong and bad and a crime and deserve punishment but one seems even more horrific than the other.  

Then we have the man out west who raped five adult males recently some of whom were not homosexuals.  Many levels and degrees.  But the fact remains that far too many of these things are repeat offenders which means the system failed the first time around.

Harsher punishments all the way around.  For any kind of sexual predator.  Second offense, throw away the key.

JMO.

Better be careful there's a pedophile political party in Holland ya know.

I can see the same thing happening some day in San Francisco.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2007, 07:23:53 PM »

Lalas will have her first page filled up by the end of today   Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2007, 07:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Now, how would that work for the lady teachers and their boy pupils?

And this is a very small segment of the problem.  It catches the news coverage because of the sheer novelty of it and not because it is anything even close to reaching parity with sexual crimes committed by males.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Amazing.  Both boys were found alive.  I wonder if the tip on the truck is a reference to the small white truck seen near the bus stop when Ben disappeared.

At least they made the tip straght away.  There was a young lad went missing near Brisbane while waiting for a bus near his school and weeks later someone came forward to say they had seen a strange car lurking around the school pick up area for days before but didn't think to report it but now felt guilty and thought it may help.  By then it was too late to get any leads on the vehicle.  Wonder what they would have expected others to do if it had been their child.  Lad is still missing.  Google : Daniel Morecombe.

That is very sad.  I think little boys are as big a target as little girls anymore.  These perverts have no respect for age or gender.  They are demons.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »

I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

The chances of finding a "cure" for these sex offenders is practically zero......someone needs to find something that works. Jail, rehab., medical treatments ie chemical castration doesn't work.........Maybe , and I say this half jokingly,........lobotomy?

They could saddamize them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2007, 07:27:38 PM »

[

Nah, it will never happen there because they are too busy killing the unborn so there won't be any kids one of these days for anybody to molest.  If not via abortion up to and including live late term then by the most important thing in the world right now to some, the passage of stem cell tax funding to make sure we all are forced to participate in something that violates the religious beliefs of as many as possible.

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2007, 07:31:28 PM »

Tyler,
So you will be fairly near to me when you dog gets to go to Red's for herding practice.   Very Happy

I wonder if the zebras are still there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2007, 07:32:02 PM »

I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

The chances of finding a "cure" for these sex offenders is practically zero......someone needs to find something that works. Jail, rehab., medical treatments ie chemical castration doesn't work.........Maybe , and I say this half jokingly,........lobotomy?

Like that Tyler.  Smile

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2007, 07:33:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[

Nah, it will never happen there because they are too busy killing the unborn so there won't be any kids one of these days for anybody to molest.  If not via abortion up to and including live late term then by the most important thing in the world right now to some, the passage of stem cell tax funding to make sure we all are forced to participate in something that violates the religious beliefs of as many as possible.

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

Yeah, kinda weird how most folks kinda like it here just as it is.

Why can't we just stop passing new laws and let well enough alone.

If anyone want's a welfare state or socialized medicine or no gun possesion, there's plenty of other countries they can go to that already have those things.

Why do they have try and screwup this wonderful country.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »

Your wit's showing, Tyler!  Laughing

Carnut, I may be in the minority, but I have no sympathy or respect for the female teachers, either. I would have been one HOT Momma had that situation happened with my son. I would have wanted them prosecuted.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »

And the coverage of the Duke rape trial is beginning to wear just a bit thin with me as well.

I mean it's not as though there were truly innocent parties here as the students are being portrayed.  Surely somebody told them somewhere along the way in their lives that if you mess with unstable people who engage in very high risk jobs, bad things can happen.

No one should be falsely accused but then some of these boys were also underage in what they were doing as well.  Innocent of perhaps the charges against them but truly innocent, not likely.  Laws were being broken.

But nothing is as bad as the Rosie/Donald coverage.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.