May 01, 2024, 03:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94380 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Better be careful there's a pedophile political party in Holland ya know.

I can see the same thing happening some day in San Francisco.

Nah, it will never happen there because they are too busy killing the unborn so there won't be any kids one of these days for anybody to molest.  If not via abortion up to and including live late term then by the most important thing in the world right now to some, the passage of stem cell tax funding to make sure we all are forced to participate in something that violates the religious beliefs of as many as possible.

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

There is no reason for abortions for stem cells.  There are plenty, plenty, plenty of umbilical cords that an be used but I suspect these big donors are giving that big money to the Sanger Foundation via the UN to create a more perfect race of human beings, not to help your child when it has cancer.  Never underestimate the power of a Gates/Buffet deal.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2007, 07:43:05 PM »

And the coverage of the Duke rape trial is beginning to wear just a bit thin with me as well.

I mean it's not as though there were truly innocent parties here as the students are being portrayed.  Surely somebody told them somewhere along the way in their lives that if you mess with unstable people who engage in very high risk jobs, bad things can happen.

No one should be falsely accused but then some of these boys were also underage in what they were doing as well.  Innocent of perhaps the charges against them but truly innocent, not likely.  Laws were being broken.

But nothing is as bad as the Rosie/Donald coverage.  

Heh, heh, yeah, I never believed the rape thing, but kinda chuckled that the team had learned a life lesson from the event.

Don't sleep with anyone crazier than yourself, is what I always heard.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2007, 07:44:59 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
[Your wit's showing, Tyler!  Laughing

Carnut, I may be in the minority, but I have no sympathy or respect for the female teachers, either. I would have been one HOT Momma had that situation happened with my son. I would have wanted them prosecuted.

CBB,
I thought they all had been prosecuted.  At least I don't know of any that haven't and often much harsher sentences that for what I would consider greater crimes like that man who raped the 11 yo girl for four years and received less than a year in jail.  The one Bill OReiley is so upset about, got something like 11 weeks in jail sentence?

There is no partity between the crime and the punishment received that I can see.  Maybe this needs to be made a federal crime so that things are more even across the board.

Dreadful problem with no simple solitions.  As the mother of three boys, I would want it prosecuted but would not expect the same level of punishment as some of the more horrific crimes.  Always taught my sons that they were responsible for their own sexual activity.

Maybe that's why I don't have any grandchildren, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »

Tyler,
So you will be fairly near to me when you dog gets to go to Red's for herding practice.   Very Happy

I wonder if the zebras are still there.

I don't know.  I just had a note from the breeder advising me to get in touch with them and they responded when I did. I will let you know what Derrie tells me.  Laughing

Anna, how old will this little girl be when she wants a boyfriend? Six months or one year.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2007, 07:49:26 PM »

I've been chewing your insight Carnut, on the hardwiring of pedophiles. There's a theory that pedophiles are "stuck" in development of personality. Their personality age could be at age 12, or 8, or 14, etc. and therefore when their physical drives kick in, they are attracted to that age in others.
There's a huge skew of incident of same sex abuse among gay men when they were chidren, which is far greater than the general population. I suppose that could "hardwire" their sexual orientation.
The personality disorder tends to happen in families, and may have a genetic link, but then again, can come from coping skills developed when being raised by parents with such problems.
There's something closest to our identity than almost anything else about sexual issues IMO, and I admit, I don't understand it. Your insight was very interesting, Carnut.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 12, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[
Better be careful there's a pedophile political party in Holland ya know.

I can see the same thing happening some day in San Francisco.

Nah, it will never happen there because they are too busy killing the unborn so there won't be any kids one of these days for anybody to molest.  If not via abortion up to and including live late term then by the most important thing in the world right now to some, the passage of stem cell tax funding to make sure we all are forced to participate in something that violates the religious beliefs of as many as possible.

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

There is no reason for abortions for stem cells.  There are plenty, plenty, plenty of umbilical cords that an be used but I suspect these big donors are giving that big money to the Sanger Foundation via the UN to create a more perfect race of human beings, not to help your child when it has cancer.  Never underestimate the power of a Gates/Buffet deal.

The "Super Race" supporters are still out there alive and well.   A Super Race to me would be one that cared for the weaker members of their society and not discard them in favour of material gain.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 12, 2007, 07:49:52 PM »

Interesting clip about missing teens in that rural area.......

http://tinyurl.com/yzjlqv

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[I don't know.  I just had a note from the breeder advising me to get in touch with them and they responded when I did. I will let you know what Derrie tells me.  Laughing

Anna, how old will this little girl be when she wants a boyfriend? Six months or one year.

She will probably want one between 9 and 12 months but she won't be allowed to have one until she is about 18 months.   Very Happy

In breeding anything, always better if one has some experience, too.  Human being might be the exception to that, am speaking of animals.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #468 on: January 12, 2007, 07:51:48 PM »

And the coverage of the Duke rape trial is beginning to wear just a bit thin with me as well.

I mean it's not as though there were truly innocent parties here as the students are being portrayed.  Surely somebody told them somewhere along the way in their lives that if you mess with unstable people who engage in very high risk jobs, bad things can happen.

No one should be falsely accused but then some of these boys were also underage in what they were doing as well.  Innocent of perhaps the charges against them but truly innocent, not likely.  Laws were being broken.

But nothing is as bad as the Rosie/Donald coverage.  

Heh, heh, yeah, I never believed the rape thing, but kinda chuckled that the team had learned a life lesson from the event.

Don't sleep with anyone crazier than yourself, is what I always heard.

Yeah! Just ask Michael Douglas about Glen Close!  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 12, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I've been chewing your insight Carnut, on the hardwiring of pedophiles. There's a theory that pedophiles are "stuck" in development of personality. Their personality age could be at age 12, or 8, or 14, etc. and therefore when their physical drives kick in, they are attracted to that age in others.
There's a huge skew of incident of same sex abuse among gay men when they were chidren, which is far greater than the general population. I suppose that could "hardwire" their sexual orientation.
The personality disorder tends to happen in families, and may have a genetic link, but then again, can come from coping skills developed when being raised by parents with such problems.
There's something closest to our identity than almost anything else about sexual issues IMO, and I admit, I don't understand it. Your insight was very interesting, Carnut.

Thank you, my mission is accomplished.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #470 on: January 12, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »

I've got to go get ready to go the movies. I'm going to see Dream Girls. I'll let you know how it is when I get back!

See you guys later!  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

The baby panda, the panda!  Shep showed the panda walking!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:46 PM »

HI Monkeys
Just checkin on things...

Great News about the two boys.... !!!!

Anything one the Lawsuit today?

Glad to see Tyler is feeling well euough to post for at least a bit

Anna good to see you and the new look..
did see  Mishy's about "Dr. Phill-O" and they way it was presented ...thought he had been reading hear & was saying Hi to you (If it was you that was posting...there... Spoofed names are common)

"Shania"... a blond Shiana Twain is who your avatar reminds me of.... Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 12, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »

About the guy that "found" the panties
& condoms in the bushes at the Marriott:

Charles Ruffini................................Michael Winterdal (Bibba Lekke gang)

(Other pics on the Photos thread)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 12, 2007, 07:57:50 PM »

Now there is no time for coverage of the recovered missing boys.   Sad
I guess one sure way to get it on there is for me to get busy doing chores, etc.  Then it will appear like anything.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: January 12, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »

Well there is no cure for pedophiles.
Most of them do not want to be cured either, do they ?
Just give them life, or the electric chair or whatever, be done with it.
I think there have been some that can " control " themselves until they get stressed...like they got vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. Then it's offend time again.
Now that they have the perp, his picture in the area will probably bring out some kids who recognize him.  
How many lives did this one ruin ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 12, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Interesting clip about missing teens in that rural area.......

http://tinyurl.com/yzjlqv

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I think it is a miracle the older boy was found alive after all this time.  That doesn't usually happen with stranger abductions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 12, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »

Looks like the 'War Channel' is back to the basics again tonight.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 12, 2007, 08:03:17 PM »

Old Fart,
Thank you.  As I was explaining to Carnut earlier, these are called doll avatars and they are on dollmakers and come with an infinite possibility of outfits.  Sort of like playing Barbie on the internet was Carnlt's rather accurate description.

Yes, a real miracle in the recovery of the second boy.  I cannot imagine his parents' joy!
 Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:08 PM »

Looks like the 'War Channel' is back to the basics again tonight.

CarNut you talking TV channel or Internet site  Confused
and did you get much ice...or was it East of you ... the ice band is just starting to hit here?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.