April 30, 2024, 11:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94363 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: January 12, 2007, 08:04:09 PM »

The best known cure for pedophiles,according to Dr Margeret Mead is KCL.Generally works the first time.JMO Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 12, 2007, 08:06:49 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Looks like the 'War Channel' is back to the basics again tonight.

CarNut you talking TV channel or Internet site  Confused
and did you get much ice...or was it East of you ... the ice band is just starting to hit here?

My term for the TV 'History Channel'.

Got a bit of dusting streets are frozen white. Been alternating snow and ice all day long.

My weather guy seems to think we'll be getting more snow over the weekend and into monday.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: January 12, 2007, 08:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Old Fart,
Thank you.  As I was explaining to Carnut earlier, these are called doll avatars and they are on dollmakers and come with an infinite possibility of outfits.  Sort of like playing Barbie on the internet was Carnlt's rather accurate description.

Yes, a real miracle in the recovery of the second boy.  I cannot imagine his parents' joy!
 Very Happy

AnnaJust good to see ya again...
NO.. I can not imagine their JOY...and um at the same time worry...
What will it  take & how long before their son is ever truly home again.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 12, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Anna"
Old Fart,
Thank you.  As I was explaining to Carnut earlier, these are called doll avatars and they are on dollmakers and come with an infinite possibility of outfits.  Sort of like playing Barbie on the internet was Carnlt's rather accurate description.

Yes, a real miracle in the recovery of the second boy.  I cannot imagine his parents' joy!
 Very Happy

AnnaJust good to see ya again...
NO.. I can not imagine their JOY...and um at the same time worry...
What will it  take & how long before their son is ever truly home again.

Yep, that's gonna be a concern, new guy wasn't there that long, but nearly 5yrs on the other one, he's gonna have some issues.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
The best known cure for pedophiles,according to Dr Margeret Mead is KCL.Generally works the first time.JMO Cat

Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: January 12, 2007, 08:25:13 PM »

[quote="Carnut'"
<<Snip>>
My term for the TV 'History Channel'.

Got a bit of dusting streets are frozen white. Been alternating snow and ice all day long.

My weather guy seems to think we'll be getting more snow over the weekend and into monday.[/quote]
Thanks Carnut I thought maybe one of the other sites was complaining about what Dr Pilli-O did write  Shocked

I do not like snow but HATE ice...storms...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 12, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »

Oldfart - go check in the Monkey Lounge when you get a chance, the Valentine thread  Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: January 12, 2007, 08:32:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - go check in the Monkey Lounge when you get a chance, the Valentine thread  Laughing  Laughing

OkieDokie

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: January 12, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

Cat
I'm just a dumb OldFart...  Google for . Margaret Mead" pedophiles got two hit
one I cannot searach the other is 124 pg  PDF...
So please educate me please in simple terms

thanks

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 12, 2007, 08:37:47 PM »

Really OT.. sorry but I know you all will know. It's been a long time since I have thought of protecting plants (ie: growing up in Mid-West). TV says it will freeze or almost freeze here tonight.

I need to know if my thinking is still correct about protecting plants.

Have tomato plants with tomatoes on them growing around my porch from in ground roots,  northwest side, side of wind, on the same porch I have tropical plants, vines and poinsettes all in containers. No way, no space to move them in to.

It's dark and have no light source, plus age, only warm clothes from night clothes, the SM sweatshirt so must do this fast and effective

Am thinking taping plastic bags all around the porch rail to enclose plants and tomato plants as I have no newspaper, no wheels at the moment so only have Swiss Army knife, plastic and duct tape and a flashlight (regular and windup!!!) Do I have to just surround them or also put plastic on top of them??

Oppd topic...Have a gas mask tho... you know, when you had your umbrella it never rained.. so I have the gas mask in the car so we won't have a problem here ie: never need to use it!

What do you think>> I know you Good Monkeys know if this is OK MO tonight or not??

Klaas, seen the snow??

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »

IBE - good to see you!  It's been cold huh?  Laughing

Yup saw the snow on the mountains, looks pretty but too cold for me, lol  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Really OT.. sorry but I know you all will know. It's been a long time since I have thought of protecting plants (ie: growing up in Mid-West). TV says it will freeze or almost freeze here tonight.

I need to know if my thinking is still correct about protecting plants.

Have tomato plants with tomatoes on them growing around my porch from in ground roots,  northwest side, side of wind, on the same porch I have tropical plants, vines and poinsettes all in containers. No way, no space to move them in to.

It's dark and have no light source, plus age, only warm clothes from night clothes, the SM sweatshirt so must do this fast and effective

Am thinking taping plastic bags all around the porch rail to enclose plants and tomato plants as I have no newspaper, no wheels at the moment so only have Swiss Army knife, plastic and duct tape and a flashlight (regular and windup!!!) Do I have to just surround them or also put plastic on top of them??

Oppd topic...Have a gas mask tho... you know, when you had your umbrella it never rained.. so I have the gas mask in the car so we won't have a problem here ie: never need to use it!

What do you think>> I know you Good Monkeys know if this is OK MO tonight or not??

Klaas, seen the snow??

In the orange groves they turn on the water splinklers, spraying water will keep the air around the plants from freezing.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

So relieved the boys were found.
IMO they should find an island & put all pedophiles on it. Make sure all are spayed or neutered 1st then ship em to the island.

I'm thinking of the name of an island, where very little grows except scrub and pimps.........

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 12, 2007, 08:46:18 PM »

thanks Klaas  

I've been lurking and wouldn't have known about the freeze if this blog hadn't been talking about the airplane crash so I tuned into MSM.. otherwise I am a junky here and DIY, HGTV and Food Channels!

Have good hot tea in my SM Christmas tree stein. Still need to return the small track suit.. maybe in ordering excitement I put in the wrong size.

Next order will be special Christmas mug and a coaster.

The sweatshirts are great. The only draw back was the 3 monkeys were not clear as they were about 6 mos ago on my t-shirt.

By the time I order my Christmas mug Feb. 1 it will be time to order my Valentine mug??? are those coming. Scared Monkeys for all seasons and reasons.

Still would like to see a thread on Monkey Cages Pages or something where I can click to see, buy, support our monkey friends in business... but then again, don't wish the dark side to know.

Will be here for about 15 mins. before I go the local suvival trick.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 12, 2007, 08:49:49 PM »

Weather report for you wimps from the Frozen North.
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..
-46 below YES below zero.
This is unusual even for here.
Dum Ass Big Kat went to work.
Smart Furry Kitties stayed home.
They are having a nap, 'cause they had a tough day !!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
thanks Klaas  

I've been lurking and wouldn't have known about the freeze if this blog hadn't been talking about the airplane crash so I tuned into MSM.. otherwise I am a junky here and DIY, HGTV and Food Channels!

Have good hot tea in my SM Christmas tree stein. Still need to return the small track suit.. maybe in ordering excitement I put in the wrong size.

Next order will be special Christmas mug and a coaster.

The sweatshirts are great. The only draw back was the 3 monkeys were not clear as they were about 6 mos ago on my t-shirt.

By the time I order my Christmas mug Feb. 1 it will be time to order my Valentine mug??? are those coming. Scared Monkeys for all seasons and reasons.

Still would like to see a thread on Monkey Cages Pages or something where I can click to see, buy, support our monkey friends in business... but then again, don't wish the dark side to know.

Will be here for about 15 mins. before I go the local suvival trick.

Hmmm, will have to find out why.  Not sure about a Valentine Mug but will probably decide in a couple days.   Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Weather report for you wimps from the Frozen North.
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..
-46 below YES below zero.
This is unusual even for here.
Dum Ass Big Kat went to work.
Smart Furry Kitties stayed home.
They are having a nap, 'cause they had a tough day !!!!

Now who said they were dumb animals??   Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 12, 2007, 08:56:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "AZLady"
I hope they execute this pedephile.  He should never see the light of day again.  He's destroyed the lives and innocence of at least two young boys and their families.  These people should not be allowed to live.

The chances of finding a "cure" for these sex offenders is practically zero......someone needs to find something that works. Jail, rehab., medical treatments ie chemical castration doesn't work.........Maybe , and I say this half jokingly,........lobotomy?

They could saddamize them.

Wonder if "saddamize" and "arubacide" will make the new words lists for this year?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 12, 2007, 08:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

So relieved the boys were found.
IMO they should find an island & put all pedophiles on it. Make sure all are spayed or neutered 1st then ship em to the island.

I'm thinking of the name of an island, where very little grows except scrub and pimps.........

.... with five letters and starts with an "A"

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 12, 2007, 08:58:12 PM »

Carnut.. I thought about putting water on them.. But spraying, aren't they always spraying them all night?

Think we used to use grocery bags but I have only plastic (for the cat litter)

I have those plastic columns that you fill for water to protect the young new tomato plants but these are vining all over the place and have tomotoes.

I don't think the tropical plants would take water and much cold. You don't water them for a day or two and it's warm to wilt to remind you.

Right now I am very toasty in bed with a fleeze hooded long robe with the dog, cat, some left over pizza and tea thinking of what to do... help

Like a general ready to do battle but not out of bed yet!!
for it's cold in the tuna can (my word for an up type of enviroment of mobile home) The wind got strong last week. It blew a couple of container plants, some poinsettas, the penquins and snow bear off the portch plus the trailer and the front door flew opened. then the back door did the same later. Am using the extra lock now. I have FEMA cradle underneath and wheels still on. Upgraded the pillars or whatever they are underneath (the things that come through the floor and kill people)

My main worry is an earthquake and a gas explosion. Hope the EQ happens after we have our utilities underground. City did 4M grant our homeowners did 1 M (from years of CD's). Some of us are in the wrong business.

Thanks all. I luv my Scared Monkey family!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.