April 30, 2024, 11:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94361 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: January 12, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »

Where is all of this cold everyone's talking about? Here in Birmingham it's about 50 degrees and very nice outside tonight.

Tomorrow may be into the 60's, if it holds up like that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: January 12, 2007, 09:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Where is all of this cold everyone's talking about? Here in Birmingham it's about 50 degrees and very nice outside tonight.

SB - you may call 50 nice but to me that's freezing, lol  Laughing  The high here was 54 today!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: January 12, 2007, 09:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Well, no word on the Kalpoe suit.   Sad

So happy those boys were found.   Very Happy

Pesos at pizza place prompting death threats is ridiculous.   Shocked  It did prompt just as ridiculous retorts on an AOL message board.  Sort of like the Aryan race is going down, they're taking over.   Shocked

Beckham did another press conference and Rosie-Donald got less play.   Smile

Plane crash.   Crying or Very sad

Iraq and Bush, Iraq and Bush.   Confused

bbl

Stock market closed at a record high yesterday.

Unemployment at a sustained all time low.

National deficit at lowest point in four years.

Price of oil drops to below $51 a barrel.

But these are things our most liberal dominated media do not want to cover so we get Rosie yet again and Duke and anything but.  Madonna supports Rosie.  What a surprise.  Anything would be better than more coverage of this.  There still must be something I am missing for I really have never seen the point of this at all.  No one cares except the parties involved.

If one only watched MSM, what a strange country this would seem.    Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 12, 2007, 09:38:58 PM »

Tyler & Anna
I'v been read back a little bit...
Just want ya to know that your conversation pets and discussion about pedophiles makes some stange reading... if you do not pay attention to who is saying what to whom (I think that is correct)

I'm NOT being negative  in anyway...
Just wondering how "morphed" (cant think of the correct words) it will be on other sights  Laughing
In fact I though one one had moved and the other was headed to Maine for a bit..
"So you will be fairly near to me when you dog gets to go to Red's for herding practice. " Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 12, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »

Hello, hello.  Any news on the Kalpoe law suits?

I see where some of our monkeys are getting snow & ice & freezing temps.  I was outside barefooted and in shortsleeves today.   I hope everyone stays warm & snuggly, safe in their homes with their loved ones and with electricity.

Was today like Friday the 13th for anyone else?  What a day, what a day!  Too complicated to detail, but it's in the "Turn it Over" box.  I'm going to relax tonight, and tomorrow will be a new & better day.

Later, alligator.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 12, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »

IBE,
I would just throw a sheet over them, single fold.  I have done this with camellias and azaleas with good results.  The weight of the sheet does not seem to harm the plants, just remember to remove tomorrow when it warms up, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 12, 2007, 09:40:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
[I don't know.  I just had a note from the breeder advising me to get in touch with them and they responded when I did. I will let you know what Derrie tells me.  Laughing

Anna, how old will this little girl be when she wants a boyfriend? Six months or one year.

She will probably want one between 9 and 12 months but she won't be allowed to have one until she is about 18 months.   Very Happy

In breeding anything, always better if one has some experience, too.  Human being might be the exception to that, am speaking of animals.

LMBO, Anna.  "Better if one has some experience..."  Poor baby.  You mean I have to keep her crated through two (what is it they call it before the cars actually race?)

On dragstips it's called 'Burnouts'.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 12, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »

Has the requisite "motion to dismiss" even been filed yet in either suit?  We all know that is coming and I think is good for stalling a bit more, not sure how long in California but think thirty days in Alabama.

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 12, 2007, 09:43:08 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

SB

I really do not want to hear how nice and comfy it is there .. Wink  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 12, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »

It is 8:40 p.m. here and the UPS man just delivered two cases of dog food.   Shocked

Guess I can just trot myself outside in the dark and retrieve them.

Wassup with that!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hello, hello.  Any news on the Kalpoe law suits?

I see where some of our monkeys are getting snow & ice & freezing temps.  I was outside barefooted and in shortsleeves today.   I hope everyone stays warm & snuggly, safe in their homes with their loved ones and with electricity.

Was today like Friday the 13th for anyone else?  What a day, what a day!  Too complicated to detail, but it's in the "Turn it Over" box.  I'm going to relax tonight, and tomorrow will be a new & better day.

Later, alligator.

SunFreak2
Like I said

I really do not want to hear how nice and comfy it is there .. Wink  Laughing[/quote]

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »

Has the requisite "motion to dismiss" even been filed yet in either suit?  We all know that is coming and I think is good for stalling a bit more, not sure how long in California but think thirty days in Alabama.

I've been checking and have seen nothing about either suit today on any site.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 12, 2007, 09:48:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I am going to have to read back to see what you all have been talking about.

I am just so excited about the news of Shawn Hornbeck. I wish there would be something on regular Tv about it. Most of the time I could not care less about having regular TV and not cable. It is just times like this that it would be nice.

I so hope these boys, both of them will be able to recover from what they have endured. I so hope they will be able to have long , healthy happy lives.

I also hope the offender gets Life without parole.

Just a swinging with the tribe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 12, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »

klaasend
The lounge... Thanks ...
and yes

I really do not want to hear how nice and comfy it is there either. Wink  Laughing[/quote]

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 12, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Carnut
Or the guy thought the 1st boy needed a brother?

Gotta ask... a 4x4 on ICE  in 4x4 mode (without studs/chains  etc) ..any better  (at normal  driving / not pure fun) or worse than a 2x front or rear drive.

TIA

As always it depends on who's answering and where you are going.

Very short 4x4 in mode on ice is dangerous, I had a Suzuki Samari and it scared the heck out of me once when it spun 360 while driving down the road.

In my 83 Blazer I've never had a problem and I've always put it in mode at the first sign of slick. Have yet to spin it.

Now in my 77 SWB Silverado pickup 2x I've been blown off a country road in a blizzard, kinda scared me bigtime, but fortunately I was heading to a swapmeet that morning and the bed was loaded down with heavy old useless iron parts. Just thru it in reverse and gently inched it up out of  the ditch. Swapmeet was great, had half my stuff sold before I got it out of the bed.

Winter of 81/82 I was run into a ditch by car turning out onto the road in front of me, I was doing about 40 or so with blowing drifting snow across the road, I fishtailed my new 81 Corvette avoiding collision and wound up going into ditch and surfing along on the snow filled ditch for quite aways.

Fortunately fellow following me pulled over and drove me home to call for a wrecker, pre cell phone days.

Thems my winter thrill stories.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »

It is 8:40 p.m. here and the UPS man just delivered two cases of dog food.   Shocked

Guess I can just trot myself outside in the dark and retrieve them.

Wassup with that!!

Anna be thankful that you do not have to Skate down and retireve them...

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 12, 2007, 09:51:46 PM »

But these are things our most liberal dominated media do not want to cover so we get Rosie yet again and Duke and anything but.  Madonna supports Rosie.  What a surprise.  Anything would be better than more coverage of this.  There still must be something I am missing for I really have never seen the point of this at all.  No one cares except the parties involved.

Hi Anna!

You hit one of my hot buttons!!!  I am so angry at the press... I live an hour from innocent people who have been without electricity from an ice storm for almost a month.  Some towns won't get power for another month.  There is NO coverage of this.  They cannot work, they've lost all their food to spoilage, they have to leave their homes to go seek HEAT and no one is flipping covering it!!!!

I am watching the BS about Rosie and Donald and other such BS... How is their plight any different than losses from hurricanes etc?  This isn't just my area either - many states have rural areas that are suffering.  Guess we won't hear about it until the loss of cattle affects the price of beef?

They should rename the "news" to something else because it certainly isn't news.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: January 12, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »

I don't know how I could survive the standard winter of places like Michigan or Minnesota.

I feel for those Buckeyes. They spend thousands of $$$ on tickets to the game on Monday night, get trounced, then have to go BACK to a foot of snow and temps in the 20's.  Wink

Then again, considering what they have been saying about the Gators, maybe not.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 12, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »

Carnut
thanks (I think)  I had always heard a 4x4 in that mode on ice was a disaster look for a place  to happen (snow was ok)  but it sounds like you are saying based on the make & overall wheel base it may not be.

If I ever buy a 4x4  guess what is going to be on the ground for a test drive  since I do not do Muddin

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 12, 2007, 09:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Well, no word on the Kalpoe suit.   Sad

So happy those boys were found.   Very Happy

Pesos at pizza place prompting death threats is ridiculous.   Shocked  It did prompt just as ridiculous retorts on an AOL message board.  Sort of like the Aryan race is going down, they're taking over.   Shocked

Beckham did another press conference and Rosie-Donald got less play.   Smile

Plane crash.   Crying or Very sad

Iraq and Bush, Iraq and Bush.   Confused

bbl

Price of oil drops to below $51 a barrel.

Price of oil drops to below $51 a barrel. IT'S BUSH'S FAULT.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.