May 01, 2024, 03:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94375 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 12, 2007, 09:58:23 PM »

Tyler G   Laughing  Laughing
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: January 12, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

bean...your valentine monkeys are soooo cute....cbb...fixed me up to!!!! thanks cbb!!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 12, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

Frijole
What can ya say...
A Missing person, Natural disasters or just something wrong  that should not be.
Meida coverage is  about ratings and also  
the number of "Squeaky Wheels" that keep a squeaking, squeaking & a squeaking  to draw attention the the problem.
JMO  

Squeak..squeak  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 12, 2007, 10:04:12 PM »

Now I do have a winter survival story, lived for a time about 15mi. from big city limits. One winter we had one of the those 2ft snows with ice that knocked down all the electric lines for a week or so.

All the 'smart' folks in the area hightailed into town to get motel rooms and wait out the storm. Not me, highway patrol closed the roads, but I know my way around and managed to make it home to my relatively new house.

Fortunately I had put a gas starter in my fireplace so could just run that to heat my house.

Unfortunately on well water with electic pump and no backup generator water was a bit of a problem.

Managed to keep the house above freezing and made it thru till electricity came back. It was an extra well insulated house and garage.

Then all the 'smart' folks came back and found most all had plumbing leaks thru out their relatively expensive mansions. Seems electric allowed the water well pumps and furnaces to come on and heat the houses up an
then the water began running thru the broken thawed out water pipes.

Fortunately all the 'smart' folks had insurance to cover the expenses.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
bean...your valentine monkeys are soooo cute....cbb...fixed me up to!!!! thanks cbb!!!!

You look adorable!  She is really talented !!!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 12, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Carnut
thanks (I think)  I had always heard a 4x4 in that mode on ice was a disaster look for a place  to happen (snow was ok)  but it sounds like you are saying based on the make & overall wheel base it may not be.

If I ever buy a 4x4  guess what is going to be on the ground for a test drive  since I do not do Muddin

If I know or see that I am heading into ICE, for better or for worse I put it in mode.

If it's snowed or iced outside, my first choice to drive is my 4x4 Blazer.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 12, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Stock market closed at a record high yesterday.

Unemployment at a sustained all time low.

National deficit at lowest point in four years.

Price of oil drops to below $51 a barrel. IT'S BUSH'S FAULT.

Yep.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 12, 2007, 10:07:56 PM »

Frijole
What can ya say...
A Missing person, Natural disasters or just something wrong  that should not be.
the number of "Squeaky Wheels" that keep a squeaking, squeaking & a squeaking  to draw attention the the problem.
JMO  

Squeak..squeak  Wink

Yeah, guess that is what pisses me off.  These hard working farm families don't complain - they just deal with it.   But I am here to tell you it is really bad and there is alot of pain and suffering going on.

Squeak Squeak  Laughing  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 12, 2007, 10:09:49 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Frijole
What can ya say...
JMO  

Squeak..squeak  Wink

Yeah, guess that is what pisses me off.  These hard working farm families don't complain - they just deal with it.   But I am here to tell you it is really bad and there is alot of pain and suffering going on.

Squeak Squeak  Laughing  Laughing

Where/what do we squeak at ... ask Dr. Philly-O about squeaks Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #549 on: January 12, 2007, 10:13:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  just sitting here listening to the news about the missing Missouri boy missing and the extra nice surprise that came along with him!
How wonderful!

On a side note:  Klaas,  I recieved my cup today, however, they sent me Mishy's...  Has she mentioned she may have gotten mine?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 12, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Oh wow!!!!!! Thank you CBB!!!!  I will save this, and figure out how to do it.  I'll have to study up on the instructions that's in the lounge. Wink

Thanks!!  Very Happy  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 12, 2007, 10:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Carnut
thanks (I think)  I had always heard a 4x4 in that mode on ice was a disaster look for a place  to happen (snow was ok)  but it sounds like you are saying based on the make & overall wheel base it may not be.

If I ever buy a 4x4  guess what is going to be on the ground for a test drive  since I do not do Muddin

If I know or see that I am heading into ICE, for better or for worse I put it in mode.

If it's snowed or iced outside, my first choice to drive is my 4x4 Blazer.

But for all round general driving comfort and fun and occasional ice or snow, a FWD is best, kinda why I like my PT Cruiser.

Blazer is just for fun and showing off or service if someone needs help.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: January 12, 2007, 10:17:04 PM »

Snoopy & Sam
If you are still around...
that pink band on the radar is headed your way too and oving kinda sloooowwww http://preview.tinyurl.com/luzfq

If you have cars outside ... put something on the windshield/back glass  to save time in the morninging...
JMO

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 12, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys,  just sitting here listening to the news about the missing Missouri boy missing and the extra nice surprise that came along with him!
How wonderful!

On a side note:  Klaas,  I recieved my cup today, however, they sent me Mishy's...  Has she mentioned she may have gotten mine?

Gee  the pickers never mistaked my Cup with another      Shocked  
IT must me something about the Monkey's actual Names.. not Tag's & Avatars   Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 12, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

How wonderful!

IT must me something about the Monkey's actual Names.. not Tag's & Avatars   Laughing

Wonder how long cafepress is gonna continue to offer free correct mugs while letting them keep wrong mug?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 12, 2007, 10:24:05 PM »

How wonderful!

Geeze they sure have gotten alot of them mixed up.  Go to the Cafepress website and send them an email.  They will get right back to you and send you the correct mug.  It's picking errors in the warehouse, I'm sure.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: January 12, 2007, 10:26:37 PM »

How wonderful!

i received the right mug as well...old fart!!! Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 12, 2007, 10:26:46 PM »

Y'all with the wrong mugs shouldn't forward them to the correct owners.

You should keep them and use them as an excuse to meet the real owner and then exchange them.

Maybe a communual get together for mug exchanging or something.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #558 on: January 12, 2007, 10:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
How wonderful!

Wonder how long cafepress is gonna continue to offer free correct mugs while letting them keep wrong mug?

Is that what they are doing?  I was wondering if I needed to pay to return or ship it to Mishy myself.  I read this happened to somebody else, but it sounds like it's been common?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 12, 2007, 10:29:23 PM »

How wonderful!

Or perhaps the packer in the mail room does not speak English.   Wink   All those names look alike in a foreign language sometimes.  Would think match letter for letter would work.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.