April 30, 2024, 08:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94341 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: January 12, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »

Quote from: Carnut
Quote from: "oldfart"
<<Snipp>

Wonder how long cafepress is gonna continue to offer free correct mugs while letting them keep wrong mug?

CarnutI should have asked If You got Mine the other day  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klaasend I hope they will still want our business for any future projects.
BTW... any discount on ordering more than one that you know of...
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 12, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »

Regarding the mugs

Each mug has a unique name and catalog number.  There should not be a problem but it appears there have been many picking errors by the Cafepress warehouse people.

Cafepress has been very good at rectifying their error.  Just call their toll free number or email them and they will send you the correct mug.  

Call Us
Toll Free 1-877-809-1659
Monday – Saturday
9:00 am – 9:00 pm EST

You will NOT have to pay for shipping.  You will NOT have to return the incorrect mug to Cafepress.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 12, 2007, 10:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

<<snip>>Or perhaps the packer in the mail room does not speak English.   Wink   All those names look alike in a foreign language sometimes.  Would think match letter for letter would work.

Anna
Hate to say this... I did not even know where they are being shipped from Embarassed

BRB   gotta change Avatars

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 12, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

<<snip>>Or perhaps the packer in the mail room does not speak English.   Wink   All those names look alike in a foreign language sometimes.  Would think match letter for letter would work.

Anna
Hate to say this... I did not even know where they are being shipped from Embarassed

BRB   gotta change Avatars

Write Us
CafePress.com
Customer Service Dept.
950 Tower Lane
Ste. 600
Foster City, CA 94404
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 12, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »

I am lost,what are talking about?I will figure it out later.it is cold and for thr record,here we use sand and sit home and clears up.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 12, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys,  just sitting here listening to the news about the missing Missouri boy missing and the extra nice surprise that came along with him!
How wonderful!

On a side note:  Klaas,  I recieved my cup today, however, they sent me Mishy's...  Has she mentioned she may have gotten mine?

Gee  the pickers never mistaked my Cup with another      Shocked  
IT must me something about the Monkey's actual Names.. not Tag's & Avatars   Laughing

Or perhaps the packer in the mail room does not speak English.   Wink   All those names look alike in a foreign language sometimes.  Would think match letter for letter would work. .

Well, now the names on the order most likely don't match the names on
 the cups, most folks here don't know what the 'real' names are.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 12, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
[
Yeah, guess that is what pisses me off.  These hard working farm families don't complain - they just deal with it.   But I am here to tell you it is really bad and there is alot of pain and suffering going on.

Squeak Squeak  Laughing  Laughing

Frijole,
You must complain more in that area.  Call your governor and ask him to declare a state of emergency.  Contact senators and congressmen.  The governor could call a press conference.

This is not right and some help should be available if asked for.  There should be funding to get the power restored at least as that poses all kinds of risks, etc.  

But I think it has to start with the governor as the head of the state.  He must be the one to ask for help and OK it.  I wonder if he has asked for anything.  He needs to get the electricity back in the rural communities.  Bet is is where the hospitals, etc. are located.  Maybe the local utilities have something to do with this as well but would be for investigating and finding out who is dragging their feet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 12, 2007, 10:40:20 PM »

That is why I want to wait a couple of weeks to order the mug. I was afraid there would be problems like that.

Since Christmas, I have been doing more mail-order stuff than I should. LOL I'm buying for myself all the things I didn't get.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 12, 2007, 10:40:39 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I am lost,what are talking about?I will figure it out later.it is cold and for thr record,here we use sand and sit home and clears up.Cat

Cat
you posted something about a Dr. & KCL / KLC  ???
I asked back a page or four ...what the heck you were talking about .
TIA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 12, 2007, 10:40:57 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "thecuz"
bean...your valentine monkeys are soooo cute....cbb...fixed me up to!!!! thanks cbb!!!!

You look adorable!  She is really talented !!!

So, Frijole were you excited about the end of football seson!?!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 12, 2007, 10:42:12 PM »

And how is Tyler feeling now???

Haven't seen you in a week or so!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 12, 2007, 10:43:25 PM »

Dihannah1 - Personalized Mug Large Mug  
Product Number: 98870918

Mishy - Personalized Mug Large Mug
Product Number: 98582511

The person in the warehouse gets a shipping list that says Dihannah1-Personalized Mug Large Mug #98870918.  He pulls Mishy's in error.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That is why I want to wait a couple of weeks to order the mug. I was afraid there would be problems like that.

Since Christmas, I have been doing more mail-order stuff than I should. LOL I'm buying for myself all the things I didn't get.

That's the worst thing about ordering online.

It's real hard not to order more for me than anyone else.

Course there ain't a whole lot of 'others' to get me stuff in the first place.

I did manage to get my first Christmas present for next year yesterday.

Ordered it for this Christmas but it got back ordered to yesterday.

Guess I'll just store it until next Christmas.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »

And how is Tyler feeling now???

Haven't seen you in a week or so!

Feeling much better, thank you, Sb.  How about you?  I hope things are going to be great all through 2007 and into 2008.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »

Thanks Old Fart for the warning on the ice storm. The tv has it imprinted on the screen. [/b]Ice storm warning

I got the right mug. Name must have been easy for them. Mine came by Louisville, KY.

I am going to try to do a search on the boy Steven ( I can't remember his last name)who was missing for so many years. He also was found because of his captor kidnappping another boy. I know he wound up being killed in a motorcycle accident a few years later. Then his younger brother (not kidnapped or anything ) wound up killing some folks I think at Yosemite. I know a sad story. I just hope these boys can recover.

Just a swinging with the tribe
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 12, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »

The person in the warehouse can't read. Period.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »

Had to come back inside - too hot for gardening  Must be getting close to 30C
- translates to near 90 F - and a fierce dry heat.  UV Index is sky high (pun intended) and we do not have large city smog to filter it.  Too hot for here even thought it is middle of summer and need rain badly.  Weather has certainly changed since I left here 25 years ago.  Global warming - or do I blame John Howard and/or George Bush????

O/T  Does anyone else have problems understanding Greta?  At first I thought it was her accent but then realised I can understand all the other ladies on there.  Seems to me she is trying to speak with her jaws wired together.  Meow

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: January 12, 2007, 10:46:30 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

Cat
you posted something about a Dr. & KCL / KLC  ???
I asked back a page or four ...what the heck you were talking about .
TIA

Think he was alluding to Margaret Mead and her book 'Coming of Age in Samoa'. Margaret had some impact on the field of Psychology and some novel ideas about society.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 12, 2007, 10:47:11 PM »

The person in the warehouse can't read. Period.

Or doesn't realize they are personalized and thinks one large mug as good as another.

Could almost hit this accuracy record with eyes closed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 12, 2007, 10:47:43 PM »

Tyler, I am hoping things do get better. You never know how that works, how that when it looks the worst, all of a sudden, things just start getting better. That's what I have been seeking the Lord about and He has shown that He will do it, despite the obstacles.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.