April 30, 2024, 11:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94362 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Here is a link to more on Steven but be sure to read the page 2 about Kenneth Purcell and his sentence.

http://www.salon.com/mwt/hot/1999/07/30/steven_stayner/index.html

Makes me so angry.

Sam, how sad,,  (name is Parnell)..  very disturbing  Sad
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I may have related this before, but I looked at the online registry that the State of Florida has for sexual offenders. I didn't know they had it and I wanted to see the statistics. I fed in the Zip code where I grew up, which covers about a 10-square-block radius in suburban Dade County. I expected it to be bad. Dade County is a rough place. I'm glad I don't live there now. But what i saw I hardly could believe.

There were 495 registered sex offenders in that small area, listed on the web site.

It is an epidemic.

Wow, that is scary.  And at least you live in a state where everything is public so you can check.  Every state is different... mine only publishes level THREE sex offenders.  

Someone told me this week that they saw Oprah had announced she is funding/speerheading a national database so that information is standardized and shared.  If anyone has the power and money to make it work, she can.

What freaks me out is the no. of female teachers preying on students.   That is sick... so sexual predators aren't all men.  (just mostly  Wink  Laughing )
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 12, 2007, 11:29:56 PM »

I may have related this before, but I looked at the online registry that the State of Florida has for sexual offenders. I didn't know they had it and I wanted to see the statistics. I fed in the Zip code where I grew up, which covers about a 10-square-block radius in suburban Dade County. I expected it to be bad. Dade County is a rough place. I'm glad I don't live there now. But what i saw I hardly could believe.

There were 495 registered sex offenders in that small area, listed on the web site.

It is an epidemic.

Fraid I disagree with that a bit, I think there's a whole lot of mania going on about charging/claiming things 'sex offenses' when they really aren't.

Course I also agree with BOR, like that Vermont thing there's some folks far too easy on the 'real' thing.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 12, 2007, 11:33:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi Yah Bean,.. LOL
Who you be smoocihn on, huh?   Smile

HUH?  I need that translated!  Laughing

LMAO..   who you be smoochin on Bean.. Smile
Sorry.. this room is pitch black.. (yep.. thats a good excuse huh?) Cant see the keyboard.. :)

Embarassed  
To Angie and one & all   Please excuse my last post..  Embarassed

It should have been in response to this one ..

NOT AngieX  replying back to Carnut where
Angiex911dsptchr wrote:
Carnut. posted back at you.. in the lounge.

in that my post could be taken in the wrong context...

Again I am sorry
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 12, 2007, 11:33:51 PM »

Carnut, I thought about that too, but that site actually tells you WHAT they were accused of. I didn't see too much on there that would fall through the cracks for me personally as far as being considered a sex offense. Almost all of it was what I would definitely call legitimate scum acts.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 12, 2007, 11:34:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Cat"
I am lost,what are talking about?I will figure it out later.it is cold and for thr record,here we use sand and sit home and clears up.Cat

Cat
you posted something about a Dr. & KCL / KLC  ???
I asked back a page or four ...what the heck you were talking about .
TIA

It had something to do with treatment for pedophiles.  I thought it might be a remedy that would give cats nightmares.   Wink  Wink

I don't understand KCL either.  My cat had a nightmare last week.  She was making weird noises and I was scared thinking she couldn't breath or something.  I petted her and called her name and she woke up with big wide eyes, ears at attention, body stiff.  I told her it was ok and petted her some more and she relaxed.  I hate to think what she was dreaming about.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 12, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »

Frijole,
In the video he says 130 miles on the ground, over a thousand sturctures down.  But still looks as though any group that knows how could just go set the utility poles in place by putting one right beside where there is one now.

But in something this massive, it might be that some org already did that and it is the replacement of the transformers, etc. that is the hold up.  Would require more skill.

And in that case FEMA should have a few extra generators they could lend in cases like this but as I said, they only tell people to run for their lives and such things as that.  

Carnut, the restoration of electricity is not a hand out or a charity but pretty universally accepted as expected in any country that is considered developed.  We are not a third world country with great expanses of undeveloped territories.  

Either the governor or FEMA should get generators out to those who need them and get some orgs setting utility poles, etc. and get this fixed.  This is farming communities and not desert or uninhabited.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: January 12, 2007, 11:34:47 PM »

My local news just had a spot about the boys being found  Smile
SOoooooooo happy to hear that~!!!!!!!!!!
 Evening Monkey peoples.

Hey KIDO

Hope thongs are better for ya  & hope I do not make ya mad    BUT

OOOOOO

Better here  Smile   You could never make me mad Oldfart.. we got that special 911 bond,, yah know ? Wink  Hugs and kisses back at yah.
 I always think of your dad when I see any firefighter.. Smile

Thanks Angie...
He was also an electrician   amoung many other trades

and he always said after the ICE Strom we had in 1997...
"Until they learn how to bury  electical cables at all voltages  we are always going to have proplems with the electrical grid"
Of course 30 years ago I had NO idea what he was talking about.

Sad  Oldfart..  
He is a hero honey..Never forget your story.. so you keep your chin up.
Im trying here  best I can Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #648 on: January 12, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »

It is an epidemic.

Here is a website you can sign up at and they will email you when a sex offender moves in and out of your area.  It shows a pic of the offender and what they were convicted of.  I posted it awhile ago in the lounge, but I think it was before the last crash.

https://secure.familywatchdog.us/Notifications.asp

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: January 12, 2007, 11:36:26 PM »

Here is a link to more on Steven but be sure to read the page 2 about Kenneth Purcell and his sentence.

http://www.salon.com/mwt/hot/1999/07/30/steven_stayner/index.html

Makes me so angry.

Sam, how sad,,  (name is Parnell)..  very disturbing  Sad

Thanks for the link Sam.  Have bookmarked and will read later.  Tragic

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 12, 2007, 11:37:21 PM »

Carnut, I thought about that too, but that site actually tells you WHAT they were accused of. I didn't see too much on there that would fall through the cracks for me personally as far as being considered a sex offense. Almost all of it was what I would definitely call legitimate scum acts.

Ok, then I just blame it on over population.

The more folks you have, the more folks will fall on the bell curve at the adnormal ends.

Also what would be considered as survival of the fittest, or evolution has been somewhat run off track by the emergence of society and so a lot of the losers in life wouldn't have had the opportunity to continue to exist and reproduce if it weren't for society allowing them to.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 12, 2007, 11:37:56 PM »

Good night Monkeys. keep the faith.

Yes Angie I knew I got that name wrong the second time around. I used to have a photographic memory to things I saw in print. It seems like that is going bye bye with age.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Cat"
I am lost,what are talking about?I will figure it out later.it is cold and for thr record,here we use sand and sit home and clears up.Cat

Cat
you posted something about a Dr. & KCL / KLC  ???
I asked back a page or four ...what the heck you were talking about .
TIA

It had something to do with treatment for pedophiles.  I thought it might be a remedy that would give cats nightmares.   Wink  Wink

I don't understand KCL either.  My cat had a nightmare last week.  She was making weird noises and I was scared thinking she couldn't breath or something.  I petted her and called her name and she woke up with big wide eyes, ears at attention, body stiff.  I told her it was ok and petted her some more and she relaxed.  I hate to think what she was dreaming about.

As she is a "she" it would not be the same nightmare  Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:41 PM »

Hi Yah Bean,.. LOL

Sorry.. this room is pitch black.. (yep.. thats a good excuse huh?) Cant see the keyboard.. :)

Embarassed  

Angiex911dsptchr wrote:

Again I am sorry
OldF

LOL Dont apologize..
the room I am in.. with my pc.. is dark...  I cant stand having the light on. I have a candle burnin though..lol
No worries Oldfart..

robots.. kewl you have a generator
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:59 PM »

To be listed in there as a registered sex offender, that must be convicted in a court of law.  Since the majority of sexual assaults in this country are never even reported, I find it VERY difficult to imagine that there are many who are erroneously listed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 12, 2007, 11:39:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Frijole,
In the video he says 130 miles on the ground, over a thousand sturctures down.  But still looks as though any group that knows how could just go set the utility poles in place by putting one right beside where there is one now.

But in something this massive, it might be that some org already did that and it is the replacement of the transformers, etc. that is the hold up.  Would require more skill.

And in that case FEMA should have a few extra generators they could lend in cases like this but as I said, they only tell people to run for their lives and such things as that.  

Carnut, the restoration of electricity is not a hand out or a charity but pretty universally accepted as expected in any country that is considered developed.  We are not a third world country with great expanses of undeveloped territories.  

Either the governor or FEMA should get generators out to those who need them and get some orgs setting utility poles, etc. and get this fixed.  This is farming communities and not desert or uninhabited.

Fraid I'm a bit sceptical that there's that many 'farmers' who don't already have backup generators and propane heat.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: January 12, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

Good night Monkeys. keep the faith.

Yes Angie I knew I got that name wrong the second time around. I used to have a photographic memory to things I saw in print. It seems like that is going bye bye with age.

Trust me . I know how you feel .. lol
Happens to me at work all the time..  been so busy lately.. its no wonder.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 12, 2007, 11:42:18 PM »

there are lots of people that love money and want money and need money........

there are lots of people that love food, need food and want food

but you dont see all the above people that love the above ROBBING BANKS and ROBBING fancy restaurants

i think these PREDATORS are a combination of  lots of things

1.LOSERS

2.Dont care about others

3.EVIL

4. like to control people and my guess is these

PREDATORS are nasty to people their own age
mean and nasty but they can control kids easier

i hate em all

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 12, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »

Hi Yah Bean,.. LOL

Embarassed  

Angiex911dsptchr wrote:

Again I am sorry
OldF

LOL Dont apologize..
the room I am in.. with my pc.. is dark...  I cant stand having the light on. I have a candle burnin though..lol
No worries Oldfart..

robots.. kewl you have a generator

need to borrow one ? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 12, 2007, 11:44:48 PM »

I just think that society in general, has removed all roadblocks for creeps like this amd made this stuff to appear commonplace and marginally acceptable. What would have been done 75-100 years ago to someone who molested a child? The negative reaction would have been so violent and extreme that it would scare us.

Nowadays there is a crowd that says we must "forgive" them and that they are "victims". That just emboldens them.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.