April 30, 2024, 09:42:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94352 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:56 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "robots"
If you are on well water, the 5 kW generator will run the well pump alone, but if you have electric water heater with a 30 amp breaker, you'll need 6,600 watts. A 5 kW generator will barely do the job. You need at least a 10 kW generator if you're an electric household. Same goes for heat pumps usually requiring 8,800 watts. 10 kW units are very expensive, $5,000 and up.

it all depends on what you want the generator to do

like i said,, for some people that have a wood stove or propane heat
BUT need the generator to RUN the well... a 6600 watt generator will do it

i think around 1200.00

im the last BOY SCOUT  Cool

Actually you don't have to consider running well pump continously, only when flushing toilets or filling a water jug.

One can be somewhat judicious in electrical useage in an emergency situation.

yes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I may have related this before, but I looked at the online registry that the State of Florida has for sexual offenders. I didn't know they had it and I wanted to see the statistics. I fed in the Zip code where I grew up, which covers about a 10-square-block radius in suburban Dade County. I expected it to be bad. Dade County is a rough place. I'm glad I don't live there now. But what i saw I hardly could believe.

There were 495 registered sex offenders in that small area, listed on the web site.

It is an epidemic.

They seem to migrate to areas with liberal judges, if you notice that also.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:30 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Site Meter Report:  

Canada 8%
Australia 2%
Netherlands 1%

I think it's De Vries.  Joran's probably out drinking.

Australia 2% - who else is on besides me??

Don't know.  :::looks around:::  Maybe someone lurking or on the Front page.

Does the front page count?  I didn't think it did.   hmmm

18 guests online.  15 registered.  Lurkers.  :::checks under desk::: Nope.  None here!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:45 AM »

O/T  Does anyone else have problems understanding Greta?  At first I thought it was her accent but then realised I can understand all the other ladies on there.  Seems to me she is trying to speak with her jaws wired together.  Meow

I don't have trouble understanding her, but she does hold her jaw very tight and her mouth is crooked.

Mouth looks a shirt pocket sewn on wrong.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »

A standard Coleman or DeVilbiss 5kW unit with a seven gallon tank is available for $500. If you want electric start plan on $1500 and up.

<---ROBOTIC BOYSCOUT  Cool

Ah, the unit I first suggested was electric start for under $600.

I do agree with the master house switch setup so as not to electrocute any linemen.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #705 on: January 13, 2007, 12:18:13 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I may have related this before, but I looked at the online registry that the State of Florida has for sexual offenders. I didn't know they had it and I wanted to see the statistics. I fed in the Zip code where I grew up, which covers about a 10-square-block radius in suburban Dade County. I expected it to be bad. Dade County is a rough place. I'm glad I don't live there now. But what i saw I hardly could believe.

There were 495 registered sex offenders in that small area, listed on the web site.

It is an epidemic.

They seem to migrate to areas with liberal judges, if you notice that also.

Good point!  Never noticed, but I believe your on to something.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 13, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »

A standard Coleman or DeVilbiss 5kW unit with a seven gallon tank is available for $500. If you want electric start plan on $1500 and up.

<---ROBOTIC BOYSCOUT  Cool

Ah, the unit I first suggested was electric start for under $600.

I do agree with the master house switch setup so as not to electrocute any linemen.

yep

save the line men

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 13, 2007, 12:19:17 AM »

O/T  Does anyone else have problems understanding Greta?  At first I thought it was her accent but then realised I can understand all the other ladies on there.  Seems to me she is trying to speak with her jaws wired together.  Meow

I don't have trouble understanding her, but she does hold her jaw very tight and her mouth is crooked.

ROFLOL!!!   Laughing    I shouldn't laugh,  I always wondered if she's had a stroke or something.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 13, 2007, 12:19:34 AM »

I like the generator posts better than the castration ones.  Wink

At any rate, I am falling asleep, so I'll sign off for now!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: January 13, 2007, 12:19:41 AM »

Laughing Like that episode of Cosby.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 13, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »

I like the generator posts better than the castration ones.  Wink

At any rate, I am falling asleep, so I'll sign off for now!

Sorry, my fault.  Good night and I hope you have good dreams after that topic!  Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: January 13, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »

Carnut, I thought about that too, but that site actually tells you WHAT they were accused of. I didn't see too much on there that would fall through the cracks for me personally as far as being considered a sex offense. Almost all of it was what I would definitely call legitimate scum acts.

Ok, then I just blame it on over population.

The more folks you have, the more folks will fall on the bell curve at the adnormal ends.

Also what would be considered as survival of the fittest, or evolution has been somewhat run off track by the emergence of society and so a lot of the losers in life wouldn't have had the opportunity to continue to exist and reproduce if it weren't for society allowing them to.

You need to quit taking that outdated cough medicine.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: January 13, 2007, 12:22:16 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi everyone.  Got my box that a mug was supposed to be in...it was empty.  I think they took Sue's mug and sold it to someone else.  Shocked  Will call them tomorrow and see what is up. LOL  This has been to most humorous episode of "How the Mugs Travel" I have ever seen.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

OMG, you are kidding..it was empty?

Yes the box was empty.  Just some packing material.  No invoice..nothing.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 13, 2007, 12:23:56 AM »

CafeExpress needs to hire some new packers!  They are losing more money than making any.  Now they are sending empty boxes?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 13, 2007, 12:25:36 AM »

Ok, then I just blame it on over population.

The more folks you have, the more folks will fall on the bell curve at the adnormal ends.

Also what would be considered as survival of the fittest, or evolution has been somewhat run off track by the emergence of society and so a lot of the losers in life wouldn't have had the opportunity to continue to exist and reproduce if it weren't for society allowing them to.

What do you think the "bell" curve would look like for Aruba?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: January 13, 2007, 12:25:43 AM »

Well, it was a surprise.  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: January 13, 2007, 12:26:27 AM »

[quote="Dihannah1]

I agree that is a brain problem.  But there have been cases where they have castrated and also had some predators ask to be castrated, which is one way to take away the "craving" so to speak....  Sort of like a dog being neutered.[/quote]

True as well.   Its so sad that these sick people have to prey on kids.. Sad
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: January 13, 2007, 12:28:27 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
LOL Robots..
Dont need to borrow one quite yet. We still havnt had winter really here in PA..lol

Oh and these molesters make me SICK.. SICK.. SICK.. SICK..
How the hell do they get away with this BS.. go to jail.. get let out.. only to do it all over again. They need to lock'em up and throw away the key.. anad let Bubba have a crak at their sick ass in jail .  Evil or Very Mad
 I was warned when I started my new job..  about pedophiles that come into the store.. cause we  have kids some in that buy chips.. etc. its really hard to keep quiet aand not cuss'em out like a truck driver.
 I honestly do not think comitting a Lorenna Bobbit act on these assholes would even work.. its gotta be a sick part od their brain. IMO

Need to nuke their pituitary glands as well   Laughing  Laughing   Maybe that is what Cat meant by KCL??

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 13, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
[quote="Dihannah1]

I agree that is a brain problem.  But there have been cases where they have castrated and also had some predators ask to be castrated, which is one way to take away the "craving" so to speak....  Sort of like a dog being neutered.

True as well.   Its so sad that these sick people have to prey on kids.. Sad[/quote]

And even worse when an elected judge let's them go to run the streets!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:04 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi everyone.  Got my box that a mug was supposed to be in...it was empty.  I think they took Sue's mug and sold it to someone else.  Shocked  Will call them tomorrow and see what is up. LOL  This has been to most humorous episode of "How the Mugs Travel" I have ever seen.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

How was the fender bender?  Everyone okay?  I can empathize.  I had three male drivers under age, in college, high school or whatever, single at one time and the insurance was so high, I opted to pay for several of their incidents. Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.