May 01, 2024, 06:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94395 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:23 AM »

Peekiing back in for a bit...

Anna
I'm not good (like dad) was on electical systems  & maybe Carnut can jump in here... but  you have voltage & amps  Where  for a house it AC and for a auto/turck/RV it DC

Normal house 110/220 volts 100-200 amp service (main breaker at the fuse pannel should state 100 -200 or more)   Car or RV  12v maybe 24v  with a 60 amp to ???

If you are only worried about the well pump find voltage / amps (at start up) motor it uses.  and Watts .. Find a generator that will suply that under one-time load..  
When you start your car.. it is using 12v but the starter may need  40+ amps to function... after that it may only need 10-12 amps to keep going based upon what electical itiems you are using .

It takes a lot of power (amps)  to suck water up 500 feet at start up ...but then not much to keep it going (suction effect or something like that) but
for a generator @ $15,000 you should be able to light up a couple of houses at Chistmast with yard full yard decorations.

Get the city or a good electrical contractor/engineer  to come out and measure your max .  requirements.
They have a gizo that the can place over you electical wire coming into the meter and read what your power requirements are... when you turn every thing on at one time
At least then you have the specs you need for a generator

Sounds strange but check out govt. military surplus items  Old but not used that much much of the time.

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #721 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
LOL Robots..
Dont need to borrow one quite yet. We still havnt had winter really here in PA..lol

Oh and these molesters make me SICK.. SICK.. SICK.. SICK..
How the hell do they get away with this BS.. go to jail.. get let out.. only to do it all over again. They need to lock'em up and throw away the key.. anad let Bubba have a crak at their sick ass in jail .  Evil or Very Mad
 I was warned when I started my new job..  about pedophiles that come into the store.. cause we  have kids some in that buy chips.. etc. its really hard to keep quiet aand not cuss'em out like a truck driver.
 I honestly do not think comitting a Lorenna Bobbit act on these assholes would even work.. its gotta be a sick part od their brain. IMO

Need to nuke their pituitary glands as well   Laughing  Laughing   Maybe that is what Cat meant by KCL??

LOL. maybe!  But I still like the life of torture below the waist for those bastards!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:45 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi everyone.  Got my box that a mug was supposed to be in...it was empty.  I think they took Sue's mug and sold it to someone else.  Shocked  Will call them tomorrow and see what is up. LOL  This has been to most humorous episode of "How the Mugs Travel" I have ever seen.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

LOL

Well mine has been shipped.. so I will now be curious to see if its mine or someone elses..lol
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 13, 2007, 12:30:56 AM »

Hi everyone.  Got my box that a mug was supposed to be in...it was empty.  I think they took Sue's mug and sold it to someone else.  Shocked  Will call them tomorrow and see what is up. LOL  This has been to most humorous episode of "How the Mugs Travel" I have ever seen.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

LOL

Well mine has been shipped.. so I will now be curious to see if its mine or someone elses..lol

Maybe you'll get mine.  I got Mishy's today.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

OMG, you are kidding..it was empty?

Yes the box was empty.  Just some packing material.  No invoice..nothing.

Well that's a new one!  Geeze..they need new packers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:30 AM »

This is getting funny.  Maybe they have some Aruban PIMPS packing the mugs. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:44 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

LOL

Maybe you'll get mine.  I got Mishy's today.

LOL Sweety..  If that happens. will be sure to let yah know  Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 13, 2007, 12:33:39 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
This is getting funny.  Maybe they have some Aruban PIMPS packing the mugs. Laughing

LOL.  Maybe the Kalpoe brothers got a new job here in the US while waiting on suit.  Paybacks...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: January 13, 2007, 12:34:20 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

LOL Tyler  Smile
Howdy to yah.. glad to see you are feeling better.

Klaas .. Hey chicky Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 13, 2007, 12:34:55 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Anna,

if you want a generator for 240v and economical, you just have to look in the proper places.

240 V 13hp generator

It isn't that simple, Carnut.  My utility won't authorize a switch on one large enough to pump water from 500 ft.  My well has to be that deep to get beneath coal deposits and iron.  The switch to keep the electrical current from backing up on power lines, etc.  

And the cost of fuel to pump water using a generator for cattle would be pretty high I would imagine and doubt even your 240 v would hold out for very long.  I'd think that one would burn up in not time at all.  And looks like that one would require the total generator be devoted to just the well pump.  There is no snow on the ground where this power outage occurred as it is from an ice storm.  Might work for a couple of days.

Sorry, guess I am just as skeptical as you are.   Very Happy

Sure hope you don't jinx yourself with all this mean talk and an ice storm bearing down on you.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 13, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Anna,

if you want a generator for 240v and economical, you just have to look in the proper places.

240 V 13hp generator

It isn't that simple, Carnut.  My utility won't authorize a switch on one large enough to pump water from 500 ft.  My well has to be that deep to get beneath coal deposits and iron.  The switch to keep the electrical current from backing up on power lines, etc.  

And the cost of fuel to pump water using a generator for cattle would be pretty high I would imagine and doubt even your 240 v would hold out for very long.  I'd think that one would burn up in not time at all.  And looks like that one would require the total generator be devoted to just the well pump.  There is no snow on the ground where this power outage occurred as it is from an ice storm.  Might work for a couple of days.

Sorry, guess I am just as skeptical as you are.   Very Happy

Sure hope you don't jinx yourself with all this mean talk and an ice storm bearing down on you.

Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 13, 2007, 12:37:43 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Ok, then I just blame it on over population.

The more folks you have, the more folks will fall on the bell curve at the adnormal ends.

Also what would be considered as survival of the fittest, or evolution has been somewhat run off track by the emergence of society and so a lot of the losers in life wouldn't have had the opportunity to continue to exist and reproduce if it weren't for society allowing them to.

What do you think the "bell" curve would look like for Aruba?

Think the proper term would be 'skewed'.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: January 13, 2007, 12:37:52 AM »

Tylergal
Everything is fine, thanks for asking. Just over a thousand in damages.  I swear I never thought plastic was so expensive.  The bumper cost more than the headlight and it's only bent in a few places.  The headlight is dangling around and we had to put it back together with duct tape until it's fixed.  Will have to rent her a car when they start to work on it, she still has to be able to get to classes.  She was trying to exit the parking deck when some guy tried to go around her in a hurry and she jerked her steering wheel too far to right and rammed a concrete wall.  I am glad she wasn't moving very fast or it may have been worse.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2007, 12:38:20 AM »

lala's this is getting serious.  
Not just a picking problem anymore.
Maybe someone knows one of pickers & arranged a mug-napping & un-authorized sales Shocked  Laughing  to stay out of "the book"  
Any ransome notes yet  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2007, 12:38:32 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Ok, then I just blame it on over population.

The more folks you have, the more folks will fall on the bell curve at the adnormal ends.

Also what would be considered as survival of the fittest, or evolution has been somewhat run off track by the emergence of society and so a lot of the losers in life wouldn't have had the opportunity to continue to exist and reproduce if it weren't for society allowing them to.

What do you think the "bell" curve would look like for Aruba?

Think the proper term would be 'skewed'.

Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 13, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »

8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:09 AM »

I find all the discussion about extreme weather, such as ice storms and freeze overs is fascinating.  Do not get anything that extreme here anywhere.  Must be terrible to have to contend with especially with loss of essential services.  Long term repercussion would have to be a baby boom in nine months.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:22 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
LOL Robots..
Dont need to borrow one quite yet. We still havnt had winter really here in PA..lol

Oh and these molesters make me SICK.. SICK.. SICK.. SICK..
How the hell do they get away with this BS.. go to jail.. get let out.. only to do it all over again. They need to lock'em up and throw away the key.. anad let Bubba have a crak at their sick ass in jail .  Evil or Very Mad
 I was warned when I started my new job..  about pedophiles that come into the store.. cause we  have kids some in that buy chips.. etc. its really hard to keep quiet aand not cuss'em out like a truck driver.
 I honestly do not think comitting a Lorenna Bobbit act on these assholes would even work.. its gotta be a sick part od their brain. IMO

Need to nuke their pituitary glands as well   Laughing  Laughing   Maybe that is what Cat meant by KCL??

LOL. maybe!  But I still like the life of torture below the waist for those bastards!

Dunno, I'm beginning to think I might enjoy that.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:23 AM »

Yes, I just heard that to. Hope it's not as bad as Indonesia!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: January 13, 2007, 12:40:35 AM »

Tylergal
Everything is fine, thanks for asking. Just over a thousand in damages.  I swear I never thought plastic was so expensive.  The bumper cost more than the headlight and it's only bent in a few places.  The headlight is dangling around and we had to put it back together with duct tape until it's fixed.  Will have to rent her a car when they start to work on it, she still has to be able to get to classes.  She was trying to exit the parking deck when some guy tried to go around her in a hurry and she jerked her steering wheel too far to right and rammed a concrete wall.  I am glad she wasn't moving very fast or it may have been worse.

Glad Little Lalas wasnt hurt.

Will this make yah feel better?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.