April 30, 2024, 04:31:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94323 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 13, 2007, 01:03:28 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: January 13, 2007, 01:03:40 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Gosh Robots! You have had a busy day.  I don't feel so bad after hearing of your day.  Laughing  Laughing

Glad you guys kids are all OK..

(Shango. sex sex sex.. Lorenzo.. Yooo hooooo.lol)

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Glad your kid id ok Robots..

Oh. got to get Lalas attention somehow..   Smile Smile

thank you  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

YW.. Shes still ignroing me.  yah see that ?  I need a book and a pen now.  LOL   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 13, 2007, 01:05:12 AM »

LALA's,

Did you see what Carnut said about me?  I think you need to put that in the book.

So strange how I can discuss this so nicely with the sweetie Robots but with Carnut, forget about it!   Rolling Eyes

And I think that person dropped your mug and broke it and was afraid to admit it since he has been messing up so much lately so just sent you the empty box to stall for time.   Shocked

Is Klaas in Japan. . . .I missed something with the well talk and the dogs running in and out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: January 13, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »

Robots
Mine always calls me and says, "Now, don't tell Daddy, cause he will freak out".  I know then it's not good news.   Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: January 13, 2007, 01:06:12 AM »

Gosh Robots! You have had a busy day.  I don't feel so bad after hearing of your day.  Laughing  Laughing

Glad you guys kids are all OK..

(Shango. sex sex sex.. Lorenzo.. Yooo hooooo.lol)

Hi Angie!  I saw you over there.  How are you tonight?

LMAO  oh you saw me huh?  ha ha..  Im ok. Glad little Lalas is ok too..
kids enough to drive us parents insane at times.  lol
  ((hugs))
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 13, 2007, 01:06:17 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

RUN Klaasend
run to higher gound .... Grabby family & call it a spur of the moment get-away... but go...

I don't think there's any chance of a tsunami hitting Southern California from it  Wink

Ater reading more on this ... prob not... BUT
Just like East coast people do not think a thing about a possible mountain slide in ummm ah Spain or North Africa  hitting them...

But hey if you do want not an excuse to get away for a bit... that is Ok too Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: January 13, 2007, 01:06:24 AM »

Robots
Mine always calls me and says, "Now, don't tell Daddy, cause he will freak out".  I know then it's not good news.   Rolling Eyes

LOL   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 13, 2007, 01:08:16 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
LALA's,

Did you see what Carnut said about me?  I think you need to put that in the book.

So strange how I can discuss this so nicely with the sweetie Robots but with Carnut, forget about it!   Rolling Eyes

And I think that person dropped your mug and broke it and was afraid to admit it since he has been messing up so much lately so just sent you the empty box to stall for time.   Shocked

Is Klaas in Japan. . . .I missed something with the well talk and the dogs running in and out.

but you have to remember, robots dont get too excited about much of anything

we are METAL HEADS  Cool  Twisted Evil

WEDDING CRASHERS - the movie

this box of fresh air was wrapped up for a present  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #788 on: January 13, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

Thanks for the update.  Now that is getting to close for comfort.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: January 13, 2007, 01:08:29 AM »

Angie, Angie, Angie!! I am not ignoring you, for heaven's sake!  I was wearing my muffs and didn't hear you.  Wink

Anna
Is that your belly button I see?  Maybe your avatar needs to be rated like Mrs. Red's.   Shocked  

I am well aware of Carnut's antics.  It's just a tactic to gain attention...pay him no mind.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: January 13, 2007, 01:08:38 AM »

Carnut.. in DIY they have classic Mustangs on now. Dad had a 64 1/2, one of first off line. It was tan and he spiffed it up and had the top white. We saved it long after he died. Had it stored safely "according to my mom". Big snow storm came in and the storage building caved in. Well, one the chances for future $$ that didn't turn out.!

We were a Ford Family and I married a Chevy family. Altho in the first year we were married he went to buy car wax and came back with the Tank... a 1958 Thunderbird that had roll up windows, "tank" doors that saved my life once and steering column gear shift. The ex now has a old classic Porsche. I have a 1990 Chevy Prism and a 1986 Ford Motorhome with 42,000 miiles. go figure!

Just teasing!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 13, 2007, 01:10:08 AM »

is klass sleeping ??

again  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: January 13, 2007, 01:10:25 AM »

Angie, Angie, Angie!! I am not ignoring you, for heaven's sake!  I was wearing my muffs and didn't hear you.  Wink

Anna
Is that your belly button I see?  Maybe your avatar needs to be rated like Mrs. Red's.   Shocked  

I am well aware of Carnut's antics.  It's just a tactic to gain attention...pay him no mind.

Speaking of somebody seeking attention.  Anybody heard from Easywriter?   Just curious, no flaming please?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 13, 2007, 01:10:59 AM »

this thread will LOCK in 10 PAGES

Twisted Evil  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: January 13, 2007, 01:11:05 AM »

LALA's,

Anna.. LOL
 You havnt got your mug yet?  Mine was shipped so if I get someone elses.. I will be sure to let everyone know. I fill orders at times at work.. as an asst manager. and  if my arse sent the wrong items.. my butt would  be out the door.  Sad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 13, 2007, 01:11:06 AM »

Anna

Yes, your're right, I should know better about Carnut but do think that might should be in the book.

No, that's just a smudge on my stomach.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 13, 2007, 01:11:43 AM »

Anna

Yes, your're right, I should know better about Carnut but do think that might should be in the book.

No, that's just a smudge on my stomach.   Very Happy

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 13, 2007, 01:11:44 AM »

Thanks Robots.  Trying to takeover Klaas's job now?   Very Happy

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 13, 2007, 01:11:53 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Carnut.. in DIY they have classic Mustangs on now. Dad had a 64 1/2, one of first off line. It was tan and he spiffed it up and had the top white. We saved it long after he died. Had it stored safely "according to my mom". Big snow storm came in and the storage building caved in. Well, one the chances for future $$ that didn't turn out.!

We were a Ford Family and I married a Chevy family. Altho in the first year we were married he went to buy car wax and came back with the Tank... a 1958 Thunderbird that had roll up windows, "tank" doors that saved my life once and steering column gear shift. The ex now has a old classic Porsche. I have a 1990 Chevy Prism and a 1986 Ford Motorhome with 42,000 miiles. go figure!

Just teasing!

Oooh, I like ladies with motor homes.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: January 13, 2007, 01:12:41 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Thanks Robots.  Trying to takeover Klaas's job now?   Very Happy

LOL  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.