May 01, 2024, 12:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94364 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: January 13, 2007, 01:13:36 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie, Angie, Angie!! I am not ignoring you, for heaven's sake!  I was wearing my muffs and didn't hear you.  Wink

Anna
Is that your belly button I see?  Maybe your avatar needs to be rated like Mrs. Red's.   Shocked  

I am well aware of Carnut's antics.  It's just a tactic to gain attention...pay him no mind.

I am gonna  take those muffs  ROFLMAO  Twisted Evil
 I love yah sweety  Smile  and those damn muffs..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 13, 2007, 01:14:21 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

Thanks for the update.  Now that is getting to close for comfort.

No danger to US or Aust mainlands but I think IBE concern about earthquake reactions is valid.  If plates on one side of globe shift then they have to shift to compensate on other side of earth.  Scary stuff and not much warning.  Would like to know if anyone has done a study on reactions of animals preceeding these events.  I believe most of wildlife headed for the hills prior to the big Earthquake/Tsunami in Asia.  People should take more notice of these wise animals.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 13, 2007, 01:15:14 AM »

So many monkeys had bad days today.  Sunfreak said hers was like Fir 13 and so bad she didn't want to discuss it.   Shocked All these kids having car wrecks, etc.  Broken or missing mugs, etc.  Bad day for monkeys!

. Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: January 13, 2007, 01:15:54 AM »

Well, a smudge is okay, then. I didn't have my glasses.  Sorry.  Laughing

Carnut has many pages in my book, sometimes I just change the date at the top of the page and use the same notes again.  Rolling Eyes
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2007, 01:16:36 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "IBE"
Carnut.. in DIY they have classic Mustangs on now. Dad had a 64 1/2, one of first off line. It was tan and he spiffed it up and had the top white. We saved it long after he died. Had it stored safely "according to my mom". Big snow storm came in and the storage building caved in. Well, one the chances for future $$ that didn't turn out.!

We were a Ford Family and I married a Chevy family. Altho in the first year we were married he went to buy car wax and came back with the Tank... a 1958 Thunderbird that had roll up windows, "tank" doors that saved my life once and steering column gear shift. The ex now has a old classic Porsche. I have a 1990 Chevy Prism and a 1986 Ford Motorhome with 42,000 miiles. go figure!

Just teasing!

Oooh, I like ladies with motor homes.

Carnut, you mean trailer trash?    Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2007, 01:17:35 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So many monkeys had bad days today.  Sunfreak said hers was like Fir 13 and so bad she didn't want to discuss it.   Shocked All these kids having car wrecks, etc.  Broken or missing mugs, etc.  Bad day for monkeys!

. Shocked

As long as everybody is safe and uninjured, be grateful it's not worse. Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »

<<snip>>
Oh.. there's still a chance I can get Carnut's in exchange for a ride or Oldfart's in exchange for a roast. Laughing  Laughing geez, have to order 2 mugs now!

I am starting a Thread on grits (don't laugh) in the Lounge after I find something warm to eat and drink. All these smooth Southern Monkeys and transplant Southern Monkeys made me buy instant Grits. Now I want the real thing! or at least what to do with it.

IBE  
Just kinda here   but came upon this ... post
If ya are still here.. or find this later...
You can ''exchange with me about anthing thing at my new e-mail address
OLDFART@INSGIHTBB.COM   (I was kinda supprised that that address was not already taken though)
I check that one at least once a day  Wink
Oh... how did you do with the plants... & not sure if you saw my post about moving plants into a car (if ya have one)

OLdF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2007, 01:18:40 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
is klass sleeping ??

again  Twisted Evil

Nope
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 13, 2007, 01:18:57 AM »

the US Corp of Engineers say our So. CA Tsunami will end right past where I live. I take that serously, after their warning (not listened to) about the levees in New Orleans. If enough time, I'll grab the dog, cat, computer, grits and run up the big hill on top of the cemetary. Then no delivery charge????

Oh grab the Monkey clothes, mug, stein... might need them in survival Laughing

Can you get "funny" eating grits... at least it's warm. I have had three bowls already since tarping the porch in "garbage bags". I am addicted to the maple syrup I put on it.

IBE is getting "drunk" on grits... News at 11pm

Klaas, what station is covering it?? Cold wind here

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 13, 2007, 01:19:32 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

Update still says Japan and Hawaii.
Just reported drop in sea level north of Japan which could mean Tsunami.  Think it sucks the sea out first then builds up and crashes back into shore.  Highly scientific explanation.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 13, 2007, 01:19:38 AM »

Oh, no!  Greta is back on and will try to make that kid say he didn't want to take a lie detector test just because her precious Joran was skeered to do so!!

On the site meter, most are on the Front Page.  You can click on the Who's On selection on the left.  All those on ScaredMonkeys.com are on the FP and those on ScaredMonkeys.net are in the forum.

And at the bottom on the left is Entry and Exit Page.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: January 13, 2007, 01:20:43 AM »

the US Corp of Engineers say our So. CA Tsunami will end right past where I live. I take that serously, after their warning (not listened to) about the levees in New Orleans. If enough time, I'll grab the dog, cat, computer, grits and run up the big hill on top of the cemetary. Then no delivery charge????

Oh grab the Monkey clothes, mug, stein... might need them in survival Laughing

Can you get "funny" eating grits... at least it's warm. I have had three bowls already since tarping the porch in "garbage bags". I am addicted to the maple syrup I put on it.

IBE is getting "drunk" on grits... News at 11pm

Klaas, what station is covering it?? Cold wind here

Not sure, my husband is watching some movie.  I really dought there will be a tsunami problem. They are just being safe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 13, 2007, 01:21:38 AM »

Tylergal
Everything is fine, thanks for asking. Just over a thousand in damages.  I swear I never thought plastic was so expensive.  The bumper cost more than the headlight and it's only bent in a few places.  The headlight is dangling around and we had to put it back together with duct tape until it's fixed.  Will have to rent her a car when they start to work on it, she still has to be able to get to classes.  She was trying to exit the parking deck when some guy tried to go around her in a hurry and she jerked her steering wheel too far to right and rammed a concrete wall.  I am glad she wasn't moving very fast or it may have been worse.

I am glad there were no personal injuries.  One of mine had a similar accident leaving a parking lot in high school, but hit the car to his left by trying to dodge the car that was about to hit his right front so we fixed our car and someone else's and ours was not plastic --- it was a 1964.5 Mustang. Sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 13, 2007, 01:21:47 AM »

. Shocked

some days are tough

some days seem tough

some days appear tough

my female friend other day said she didnt want to go to the grocery store
cause she was tired ( i hate shopping also but thats not the point ) Cool

i said ..too tired ??????????????????????????????

yea, thats a real tough one  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

all the food in the world lined up in aisles, pre packaged for you and cooked for you in some cases....they give you a shopping cart and they bag it for you.......... Twisted Evil

needless to say...she wasnt amused  Twisted Evil

go back a hundred years and "im going to the SUPER MARKET"
and replace it with

"honey, im going hunting and i might make it back with some meat as long as the BEARS and SNOW dont get me first, see you in a week MAYBE"

maybe she has gotten over it

then again...she is a pain in the A_ _  anyway
 Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 13, 2007, 01:22:45 AM »

I find all the discussion about extreme weather, such as ice storms and freeze overs is fascinating.  Do not get anything that extreme here anywhere.  Must be terrible to have to contend with especially with loss of essential services.  Long term repercussion would have to be a baby boom in nine months.

There was a big baby boom nine months after 9-1-1.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 13, 2007, 01:23:25 AM »

Oh, no!  Greta is back on and will try to make that kid say he didn't want to take a lie detector test just because her precious Joran was skeered to do so!!

On the site meter, most are on the Front Page.  You can click on the Who's On selection on the left.  All those on ScaredMonkeys.com are on the FP and those on ScaredMonkeys.net are in the forum.

And at the bottom on the left is Entry and Exit Page.

Greta is a  DUMB A _ _  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 13, 2007, 01:24:17 AM »

Carnut.. in DIY they have classic Mustangs on now. Dad had a 64 1/2, one of first off line. It was tan and he spiffed it up and had the top white. We saved it long after he died. Had it stored safely "according to my mom". Big snow storm came in and the storage building caved in. Well, one the chances for future $$ that didn't turn out.!

We were a Ford Family and I married a Chevy family. Altho in the first year we were married he went to buy car wax and came back with the Tank... a 1958 Thunderbird that had roll up windows, "tank" doors that saved my life once and steering column gear shift. The ex now has a old classic Porsche. I have a 1990 Chevy Prism and a 1986 Ford Motorhome with 42,000 miiles. go figure!

Just teasing!

NO, travel accomodations, travel in the style to which I would like to become accustomed.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2007, 01:24:24 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

. Shocked

some days are tough

some days seem tough

some days appear tough

my female friend other day said she didnt want to go to the grocery store
cause she was tired ( i hate shopping also but thats not the point ) Cool

i said ..too tired ??????????????????????????????

yea, thats a real tough one  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

all the food in the world lined up in aisles, pre packaged for you and cooked for you in some cases....they give you a shopping cart and they bag it for you.......... Twisted Evil

needless to say...she wasnt amused  Twisted Evil

go back a hundred years and "im going to the SUPER MARKET"
and replace it with

"honey, im going hunting and i might make it back with some meat as long as the BEARS and SNOW dont get me first, see you in a week MAYBE"

maybe she has gotten over it

then again...she is a pain in the A_ _  anyway
 Twisted Evil

I need to talk to you more often.  You DO have a way to put things in perspective.   I'm one of those who hates to go grocery shopping.  Now I'll look at a little different when I go tomorrow.  Thanks for the positive thought!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 13, 2007, 01:25:04 AM »

Tsunami Warnings:
http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/message.txt

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/ptwc/wmsg
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 13, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »

Just teasing!

NO, travel accomodations, travel in the style to which I would like to become accustomed.

I was just kidding.  Actually, some day, I would love to buy a motorhome and travel across country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.