May 01, 2024, 12:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94365 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 13, 2007, 01:25:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

Confused
Tibrogargan  
"eventuate"  ???

I gotta learn more about wigets.... vs other tabs /window   OR just start learinging more words  Embarassed
One entry found for eventuate.

Main Entry: even·tu·ate
Pronunciation: i-'ven-ch&-"wAt
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -at·ed; -at·ing
: to come out finally : RESULT, COME ABOUT

Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #821 on: January 13, 2007, 01:27:23 AM »

Oldfart,  you are too funny!   Laughing I was wondering the same thing, but let it go as a typo.  Never thought to look it up

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: January 13, 2007, 01:27:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
So many monkeys had bad days today.  Sunfreak said hers was like Fir 13 and so bad she didn't want to discuss it.   Shocked All these kids having car wrecks, etc.  Broken or missing mugs, etc.  Bad day for monkeys!

. Shocked

some days are tough

some days seem tough

some days appear tough

my female friend other day said she didnt want to go to the grocery store
cause she was tired ( i hate shopping also but thats not the point ) Cool

i said ..too tired ??????????????????????????????

yea, thats a real tough one  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

all the food in the world lined up in aisles, pre packaged for you and cooked for you in some cases....they give you a shopping cart and they bag it for you.......... Twisted Evil

needless to say...she wasnt amused  Twisted Evil

go back a hundred years and "im going to the SUPER MARKET"
and replace it with

"honey, im going hunting and i might make it back with some meat as long as the BEARS and SNOW dont get me first, see you in a week MAYBE"

maybe she has gotten over it

then again...she is a pain in the A_ _  anyway
 Twisted Evil

I need to talk to you more often.  You DO have a way to put things in perspective.   I'm one of those who hates to go grocery shopping.  Now I'll look at a little different when I go tomorrow.  Thanks for the positive thought!

i hate it too....but when you think about it..... its a breeze

i have a little theory im working on...

wanna hear it ? Cool

im not sure of the percentage exactly YET...but i have it at 98.4 percent RIGHT NOW

of everything we do in life is pretty darn easy
whether its school, work or social stuff

its the 1.6 percent that is EXTREMELY difficult

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 13, 2007, 01:28:05 AM »

Robots,
I have a cousin, first once removed, his mother my great aunt.  Anyway she used to give him the keys to their truck and a gun and tell him to stay home from school and go hunting for there was no meat in the house to eat and he was NINE YEARS OLD!   Shocked Her husband worked on construction jobs far from home for several weeks at a time and she thought this was just normal.

At least this is the family legend that is told today.

He grew up to be USAF Major so apparently didn't do any permanent harm.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: January 13, 2007, 01:28:21 AM »

Okay, I will relate something to you monkeys and don't anyone laugh at me about this.  It has been my basic MO for years and I can't do anything about it.  I frequently have headaches of the sinus variety.  But on occasion I have a really bad one.  It starts at the top of my head and then moves around my eyes and really, really makes me sick.  Most people would say I am having a migraine and I probably am.  It hurts so bad I sometimes get sick to my stomach.  Most times when I do have these really bad headaches, something happens in the world.  Now, I know this is far fetched, but I started watching it a few years ago.  I would have a really bad headache and some kind of climatic incident would happen. It doesn't often happen immediately, but I have noticed it happens within a week of my headache.  Last night I went to bed with a headache and it became worse during the night.  It has eased up now, but I felt really bad at work and almost came home.  That is not like me, so you skeptics can take it for what it's worth.  But now this earthquake...fits my MO once again.

Now, back to more rational things. You guys can laugh now, especially you Carnut.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: January 13, 2007, 01:29:14 AM »

Robots,  sounds good to me.  You should be a motivational writer or speaker! Wink

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: January 13, 2007, 01:30:26 AM »

Lala's
Glad everone is ok....
and as Angie (?) said hug Nemo

New  link to Nemo by Night Wish http://www.hamienet.com/25634.mid

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: January 13, 2007, 01:31:58 AM »

Okay, I will relate something to you monkeys and don't anyone laugh at me about this.  It has been my basic MO for years and I can't do anything about it.  I frequently have headaches of the sinus variety.  But on occasion I have a really bad one.  It starts at the top of my head and then moves around my eyes and really, really makes me sick.  Most people would say I am having a migraine and I probably am.  It hurts so bad I sometimes get sick to my stomach.  Most times when I do have these really bad headaches, something happens in the world.  Now, I know this is far fetched, but I started watching it a few years ago.  I would have a really bad headache and some kind of climatic incident would happen. It doesn't often happen immediately, but I have noticed it happens within a week of my headache.  Last night I went to bed with a headache and it became worse during the night.  It has eased up now, but I felt really bad at work and almost came home.  That is not like me, so you skeptics can take it for what it's worth.  But now this earthquake...fits my MO once again.

Now, back to more rational things. You guys can laugh now, especially you Carnut.

Interesting.  You should start documenting each occurance to prove your MO.  Maybe there is some method to the madness.  And I am NOT laughing either!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:28 AM »

Robots can always make us laugh at ourselves.  He would indeed by an excellent speaker.  The crowd would be eating out of his hand.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:37 AM »

Quote from: oldfart
Quote from: "IBE"

<<snip>>
OLdF

IBE
 Embarassed
that is INSIGHTBB.com   (the cable company)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:42 AM »

Lala's.
I'm not laughing.  Have you ever compared the headaches to the prevalence of solar flares?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:13 AM »

Robots,
I have a cousin, first once removed, his mother my great aunt.  Anyway she used to give him the keys to their truck and a gun and tell him to stay home from school and go hunting for there was no meat in the house to eat and he was NINE YEARS OLD!   Shocked Her husband worked on construction jobs far from home for several weeks at a time and she thought this was just normal.

At least this is the family legend that is told today.

He grew up to be USAF Major so apparently didn't do any permanent harm.

yep, my father was hunting ands fishing at the same age

a little story.... he told me

one morning he and 2 of his buddies at age 10 were walking  in the oppposite direction of school with fishing poles in hand and walked right by the principals house,,
the pricipal came out and said "where you boys going ?"

they all replied "FISHIN"

the school principal said "well wait till i see your parents"

he went to talk to the parents........later that week and all 3 sets of parents were FULLY aware of what the 10 year olds were doing and had the peremission of the parents cause they ALL could use the food  

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:53 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
8.3 Earthquate hits near Japan - Tsunami warning issued

Is it issued for the island of Japan itself or all the area nearby?  Did you happen to hear?

Tsunami warning includes Hawaii according to our Sky news channel.  Hope it does not eventuate.

Confused
Tibrogargan  
"eventuate"  ???

I gotta learn more about wigets.... vs other tabs /window   OR just start learinging more words  Embarassed
One entry found for eventuate.

Main Entry: even·tu·ate
Pronunciation: i-'ven-ch&-"wAt
Function: intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s): -at·ed; -at·ing
: to come out finally : RESULT, COME ABOUT

Wink

You had me checking my spelling too   Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: January 13, 2007, 01:34:24 AM »

Robots can always make us laugh at ourselves.  He would indeed by an excellent speaker.  The crowd would be eating out of his hand.

squerrreeeeels love me

Cool
they need food too  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: January 13, 2007, 01:34:38 AM »

Sailors have known that for years, about that barometric pressure thing. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2007, 01:35:38 AM »

Lala's.
I'm not laughing.  Have you ever compared the headaches to the prevalence of solar flares?

all i know is .. and this is true - HONEST

once a month i get headaches for about 3 days

could it be i am a female robots and i dont even know it  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 13, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »

Tib, just proves your are well educated and well spoken, more so than some of us monkeys.. Wink   Oh, no offense to you Oldfart!  Just speaking of myself!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 13, 2007, 01:36:44 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Lala's.

all i know is .. and this is true - HONEST

once a month i get headaches for about 3 days

could it be i am a female robots and i dont even know it  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I think your safe as long as your not experiencing PMS once a month!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 13, 2007, 01:36:46 AM »

No solar flares at present

http://spaceweather.com/

But there is that McNaught Comet.   Shocked Visible even in day time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 13, 2007, 01:37:36 AM »

Lala's, I itch before a major catastrophe.  I can predict storms, etc., better than weatherman.  I have been to so many doctors for this and now people will call me to ask if it is going to rain (because they know that I itch).  Just before Katrina, I had hives all over me.  

I had hives so bad right before Andrew hit Miami that I had to be admitted to the hospital because nothing seemed to be getting them under control that I was taking or injecting at home.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.