April 30, 2024, 03:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94317 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2007, 01:38:03 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Lala's
Glad everone is ok....
and as Angie (?) said hug Nemo

New  link to Nemo by Night Wish http://www.hamienet.com/25634.mid

Thanks Old Fart.  I had lost the link a while back and couldn't remember if it was you that had provided before.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2007, 01:38:51 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
Lala's.
I'm not laughing.  Have you ever compared the headaches to the prevalence of solar flares?

all i know is .. and this is true - HONEST

once a month i get headaches for about 3 days

could it be i am a female robots and i dont even know it  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I think your safe as long as your not experiencing PMS once a month!

Cool i guess im safe

but 3 days like clock work

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:08 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Okay, I will relate something to you monkeys and don't anyone laugh at me about this.  It has been my basic MO for years and I can't do anything about it.  I frequently have headaches of the sinus variety.  But on occasion I have a really bad one.  It starts at the top of my head and then moves around my eyes and really, really makes me sick.  Most people would say I am having a migraine and I probably am.  It hurts so bad I sometimes get sick to my stomach.  Most times when I do have these really bad headaches, something happens in the world.  Now, I know this is far fetched, but I started watching it a few years ago.  I would have a really bad headache and some kind of climatic incident would happen. It doesn't often happen immediately, but I have noticed it happens within a week of my headache.  Last night I went to bed with a headache and it became worse during the night.  It has eased up now, but I felt really bad at work and almost came home.  That is not like me, so you skeptics can take it for what it's worth.  But now this earthquake...fits my MO once again.

Now, back to more rational things. You guys can laugh now, especially you Carnut.

Definately not laughing here.  Some folk are very sensitive to changes in atmospheric pressure which causes all sorts of reactions similar to yours.  Scientists  sometimes use sensitives to predict these natural disasters but of course would not admit it.  Similar to my earlier comment about animals reactions, they are more sensitive than any of us.

Tsunami warning now includes Alaska.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:23 AM »

Angie, Angie, Angie!! I am not ignoring you, for heaven's sake!  I was wearing my muffs and didn't hear you.  Wink

Anna
Is that your belly button I see?  Maybe your avatar needs to be rated like Mrs. Red's.   Shocked  

I am well aware of Carnut's antics.  It's just a tactic to gain attention...pay him no mind.

Lala's
I was not included (I know ... I'm just an OldF) but the current Anna Avatar reminds me of a blond Shania Twain.
Nothing wrong there (My view only)...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:32 AM »

Lala's
Glad everone is ok....
and as Angie (?) said hug Nemo

New  link to Nemo by Night Wish http://www.hamienet.com/25634.mid

Hugged lil Nemo earlier.. sometimes I cant make it everynight to do so.. : Sad
  Sooooo.. again.. hugs to Nemo and CP   Smile  
  Sorry.. teenybopper son needed to talk..  catching back up..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2007, 01:40:46 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
[
You had me checking my spelling too   Laughing  Laughing

OF might mean widgets.   Very Happy

I like this site and get an email new word each day.  His are not too easy as some are.

http://www.wordofthedaywebsite.com:80/

Also has a nice quote.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: January 13, 2007, 01:43:18 AM »

Lala's.
I'm not laughing.  Have you ever compared the headaches to the prevalence of solar flares?

No I haven't.  I think I will from now on.  My first connection to the headaches and earth events happened during the World Series quake years ago.  I had to go to the ER for a severe headache just 2 days before.  I was sidelined by a headache about a week before Katrina formed.  It doesn't always happen that I can relate it to an event I just seem to notice it does indeed happen as certain times.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: January 13, 2007, 01:44:11 AM »

[
You had me checking my spelling too   Laughing  Laughing

OF might mean widgets.   Very Happy

I like this site and get an email new word each day.  His are not too easy as some are.

http://www.wordofthedaywebsite.com:80/

Also has a nice quote.

A
Anna  how do you just extract one quote so you do not include the whole stack   TIA

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 13, 2007, 01:45:05 AM »

Angie, Angie, Angie!! I am not ignoring you, for heaven's sake!  I was wearing my muffs and didn't hear you.  Wink

Anna
Is that your belly button I see?  Maybe your avatar needs to be rated like Mrs. Red's.   Shocked  

I am well aware of Carnut's antics.  It's just a tactic to gain attention...pay him no mind.

Lala's
I was not included (I know ... I'm just an OldF) but the current Anna Avatar reminds me of a blond Shania Twain.

OF, it's not my bellybutton, just a smudge on the front of my shirt.   Very Happy

Lalas can't see very well with her headache, heh heh!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: January 13, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »

Robots
You may have what my DH has...the neurologist called it "after 40 migraines" and claims that it often manifests in males over 40. Comes on suddenly without warning.  DH keeps his under control with meds.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 13, 2007, 01:46:34 AM »

Update on Tsunami : One metre wave hit shore in Northern Japan.  They think that may be the extent of it,  thank goodness.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2007, 01:47:21 AM »

joran and natalee were somewhere together alone

problems started

he called guido to come help him

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2007, 01:47:33 AM »

Update on Tsunami : One metre wave hit shore in Northern Japan.  They think that may be the extent of it,  thank goodness.

Thank God!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2007, 01:47:49 AM »

[A
Anna  how do you just extract one quote so you do not include the whole stack   TIA

Oh I am the wrong one to ask, Tibro.  I can't even control my cursor.  I always have one of those [ because it won't stop on just the right spot for me.  Basically you highlight the part you want gone from the text then right click and "cut" it out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2007, 01:49:33 AM »

Anna

Lala's

You are always included...and I don't think my eyesight is that bad...HMMMM!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 13, 2007, 01:50:17 AM »

Robots
You may have what my DH has...the neurologist called it "after 40 migraines" and claims that it often manifests in males over 40. Comes on suddenly without warning.  DH keeps his under control with meds.

thanks

will see the doctor about it, at next physical
im sheduled for Maintenance in 8 years  Cool

i dont know what a migraine feels like

this just feels like a.......i cant explain it

ibuprofen - if i take enough of it.......knocks it down

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:00 AM »

problems started

Where were they?  Do you think at the Sloot home?  Why call Guido when daddy was closer?  I am still pondering your theory.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #857 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:35 AM »

[A

Oh I am the wrong one to ask, Tibro.  I can't even control my cursor.  I always have one of those [ because it won't stop on just the right spot for me.  Basically you highlight the part you want gone from the text then right click and "cut" it out.

If you want to keep the text with who your quoting, make sure you keep that text inside of the {quote}s..   I find it easier to just highlight and delete the text I don't want.  That way you keep everything else intact.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 13, 2007, 01:52:22 AM »

problems started

Where were they?  Do you think at the Sloot home?  Why call Guido when daddy was closer?  I am still pondering your theory.

he called GUIDO

cause guido was in the next room at guido's house

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: January 13, 2007, 01:52:37 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Tib, just proves your are well educated and well spoken, more so than some of us monkeys.. Wink   Oh, no offense to you Oldfart!  Just speaking of myself!

Nah I am pretty ordinary.  No university degrees.  Just learnt accounting on the job. Nothing like practical experience.   I know I learnt a lot more (education wise I mean) after I left school than I ever did there.  Just have an inquiring mind and anything "out there" fascinates me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.