April 30, 2024, 09:01:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94347 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: January 13, 2007, 01:52:53 AM »

And Tyler is always right.  When the barometric pressure drops, things like sinuses and joints expand and swell and hurt.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: January 13, 2007, 01:53:18 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
joran and natalee were somewhere together alone

problems started

he called guido to come help him

Where were they?  Do you think at the Sloot home?  Why call Guido when daddy was closer?  I am still pondering your theory.

he called GUIDO

cause guido was in the next room at guido's house

no phone needed
just called out "GUIDO"  help me

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #862 on: January 13, 2007, 01:54:36 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Tib, just proves your are well educated and well spoken, more so than some of us monkeys.. Wink   Oh, no offense to you Oldfart!  Just speaking of myself!

Nah I am pretty ordinary.  No university degrees.  Just learnt accounting on the job. Nothing like practical experience.   I know I learnt a lot more (education wise I mean) after I left school than I ever did there.  Just have an inquiring mind and anything "out there" fascinates me.

I did get a BA in business, but I was the same way as you state above.  I guess it comes with age.  I find so many things more interesting that I hated in high school....  Politics, History, Different Cultures...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 13, 2007, 01:56:32 AM »

Robots,
I am too tired to think straight.  How did Joran get from being with K2 to Guido's house?  Did he take Guido's car from the parking lot at work or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 13, 2007, 01:56:49 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Tib, just proves your are well educated and well spoken, more so than some of us monkeys.. Wink   Oh, no offense to you Oldfart!  Just speaking of myself!

Dihannah1
None taken at all...
I'm not a articulate / wordsy (is there a word like that ?) type person..
Plain & simple
Thats why I admire people that can take people off at the ankles with words (and the person does not even know it)  vs me stumbbling around trying not to resort to being too direct or

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 13, 2007, 01:57:02 AM »

Thank you Anna and Dihannah  Will try that next time.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 13, 2007, 01:57:25 AM »

Well now that it is 2 a.m. here and I will sleep in late tomorrow and have thrown myself completely off schedule, I really need to go to bed.  Thank goodness it's a 3 day weekend.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: January 13, 2007, 01:58:55 AM »

So you are convinced that the party was at Guido's? Was he the suspect with the alibi so tight?  Oooops!  There I go speaking in Shango again...my bad.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 13, 2007, 01:59:58 AM »

AZLady posted a link to an excellent PDF on GHB this morning.  Basically, it is the same thing as cleaning fluid, the substance KJ said was in the back seat of the Kalpoe vehicle.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 13, 2007, 02:00:26 AM »

So you are convinced that the party was at Guido's? Was he the suspect with the alibi so tight?  Oooops!  There I go speaking in Shango again...my bad.  Wink

i think it was a small party that consisted of joran and natalee at guido's house...

and SLOOT used Guido's car  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 13, 2007, 02:00:58 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
AZLady posted a link to an excellent PDF on GHB this morning.  Basically, it is the same thing as cleaning fluid, the substance KJ said was in the back seat of the Kalpoe vehicle.   Shocked

Now that is very interesting and should be looked into!  The FBI hasn't? They should/would know that!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 13, 2007, 02:03:00 AM »

guido, joran and natalee ended up at guido's house

why the 3 of them

im not sure..

guido disposed of the shoes, if they are really missing

guido gave joran a ride home

guido and joran disposed of the body the NEXT DAY

Natalee died at GUIDO'S HOUSE

Natalee was transported in GUIDO's CAR

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: January 13, 2007, 02:06:36 AM »

why the 3 of them

im not sure..

So why are the Kalpoes running scared if they were not at this party?  They have nothing to fear then and should start talking and fast.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 13, 2007, 02:07:18 AM »

problems started

Where were they?  Do you think at the Sloot home?  Why call Guido when daddy was closer?  I am still pondering your theory.

No I think that K2 took them to Guido's place because didn't he live there alone with his father and mother lived in Holland?  Maybe a pimp party there. Then when it all went wrong Paulus had to be called and they took Natalee in whatever condition back to the Sloot pit.  Maybe Wever's  was the house of rave as per our friend Shango.  Have forgotten what the house looked like.  My guess is Freddyand that freaky GVC were involved in this as well.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 13, 2007, 02:08:54 AM »

why the 3 of them

im not sure..

So why are the Kalpoes running scared if they were not at this party?  They have nothing to fear then and should start talking and fast.

initially, they were trying to help their friend, they knew bits of the truth
they knew she was sick or unresponsive. from what LIAR FACE told them.
they did not know everything...
they wre skeeeeeeeeeered by DOCTOR EVIL to also HELP cover things up
they are stupid, they believed DOCTOR EVIL

they cant tell everything if they dont know it all

i think...  Confused

- A Horse's Tale
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 13, 2007, 02:09:14 AM »

Wow, Robots, I never thought of that angle.  Where do the dunes fit in though?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 13, 2007, 02:09:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

problems started

No I think that K2 took them to Guido's place because didn't he live there alone with his father and mother lived in Holland?  Maybe a pimp party there. Then when it all went wrong Paulus had to be called and they took Natalee in whatever condition back to the Sloot pit.  Maybe Wever's  was the house of rave as per our friend Shango.  Have forgotten what the house looked like.  My guess is Freddyand that freaky GVC were involved in this as well.

very possible

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 13, 2007, 02:10:31 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Wow, Robots, I never thought of that angle.  Where do the dunes fit in though?

dunes ????

sand dunes ???

help me out

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 13, 2007, 02:11:07 AM »

Gad, Lala's Mom, I have had a week of really bad headaches!  the kind where you tie the scarf around your forehead and pull! The '89 EQ was sooo bad, then we had the Jan. 1994 one down here! I am glad you made it and are here with us today!

Tibrogargan sometimes, re: PSTD it's hard for me to write about disaters.

My animals get very close to me. The dog goes outside more for a liquid reason, I guess. The cats I had then would hide under the covers. I get kiddish but I get kiddish just being here.

Well, my cat for the first time in her 4 years just tried to crawl under the covers... something I have wanted her to do for years but it is cold, but it does make me think EQ! cats get jumpy.

They say the dogs howl the nights before; an ex=boyfriend in San Francisco told me that the milk on the counter spoils faster. Might be a nice thing to try, Lala's Mom if you are still in the area.

I get funny feelings like something bad is going to happen. Thing is, that I am least prepared, now, than I have ever been before.

The clouds, I found this evidence on a valid science site, have a certain type of little puffs in them in a line the day of or days before. I haven't been out in the daylight today, so don't know.

It's like the ring around the moon which means rain in about 3 days.

The Farmers Almanac has certain phases of the moon, and certain tides, dates when they will hit more than other times, depending on the area in which you live.

I prefer an earthquake over a tornado It's quicker if you are going to be hurt or die. In an earthquake it doesn't rain on the stuff in your home that didn't blow out. Been in both. In a tornado they warn you... I hate waiting. I'd never buy a home in tornado area without a basement or a storm cellar. In an earthquake you never get a warning, altho at times I have heard it grown or something like that before I feel the shakes. Living in a trailer, I hear more than when in a house.

We have a "counting" MO... you feel it.. it continues, opps didn't stop opps this is a serious one.

We have, in LA, no evacuation plans for earthquake. My little city has none. Where would we go... no bridges, freeways, roads. No place to anyway.

Of course, just like in snow areas, you are encouraged to have enough food, water et al.

Here, the have nots and the haves in different parts of a city, will be fighting over food, water and we will probably have to be armed if it's really THE BIG ONE~. That is why I don't like my motor home in storage.. I want it near for shelter for those hurt. We have some homebound people and insulin people here in my trailer complex. Trailers will fall and people will be impalled (sp). and will explode. Other than that, it's OK. Rolling Eyes

In the last BIG earthquake it took days for help from the outside. I was ready to evacuate the apt. (as still living of memories from the fire) (living there after the house fire) so I took the animals and moved back in my tagged home "unsafe" home. I had enough food, stored water, pet food, canned food, can opener, tools, blankets, ammo to survive there and the handy, dandy Swiss Army knife.

When the telephone worked there, then I went on CompuServe where concerned people had set up a Thread and was able to contact someone in a MidWestern state who called my mom in Indiana to tell her I was home. I had telephoned her right after the earthquake from payphone so she knew I was alive, but then all the phones went down. I used to "travel" very fast re: disasters. There's a survival mode that's deep deep into your past "training", growing up like in the Midwest. I hope being "older" won't affect that if ever needed again. Really, don't wish to be "tested" again!

PS the best inventions lately for a disaster are cans of food that don't need a can opener. Have them in my house and car! Oh you need to keep a crow bar in both too. Lots of fire extinguishers too. Fires are big in earthquakes.

The big wave scares me more! and drive bys.

I feel sorry for all homeless. There are so many here. They bus them in from Santa Monica shelters (Santa Monica City Council is more libral with the homeless) to our National Guard shelter like tonight when it is cold

LA is becoming a Third World city; there are so many languages; Whites have become a minority; our ER rooms are full of those having no insurance. Our taxes are paying for those coming to our country.

I would come too. I have very close friends who are here for survival so it's a double-sword when I complain.

I had to get a LA County Supervisor to step in when my friend's operaton had been postponed 3 times at a County Hospital because of all the people there who have no regular doctors and she was just as deserving and uninsured; her employer carried no health insurance.

OK.. am on my third bowl of grits... do grits=rants?

Thanks for listening, Luv  IBE

PS  one of the posts talked about a kidnapping of someone (a minor) who used to be on a TV show... Could someone fill me in please?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 13, 2007, 02:12:40 AM »

Yes.  I am so sure they were at the dunes.  It maybe just a gut feeling, but when I was there I felt it.  Also have the chicago videos for some reason.  And then the body they took outta there saying it had been there for a year,.....righttttttt

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.