May 01, 2024, 05:34:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94390 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: January 13, 2007, 03:09:10 AM »

GUIDO is dirty hand

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 13, 2007, 03:20:17 AM »

White or yellow mush... oh Gads it comes in colors? Is it corn and they use white or yellow corn? Maybe I can find it at a Mexican store.

Ralphs is now part of Kroger, so I can have Kroger's good low fat, Midwestern cottage cheese. Must explore for mush.
And Klaas, and others, were do you shop where they have wipes for the grocery carts??

all I remember: Mush at the grocery was square. We used to make it at home and later bought it at the grocery in Indiana. You sliced it and fried it... yes I think it was white inside. I am still cold and now am on another bowl of grits  am on a grits fit.

Of course, I eat Cream of Wheat  and oatmeal, even raw! I think this is one of the reasons my mom lived so long, besides her great nature... she ate all these plus pork, chicken, veggies and lots of tomatoes and onions. Never drank, except she let us put a drop of Kalula in her coffee when were were camping and men landed on the moon.

I use here nickname here: IBE....She also believed (I need to learn from this) that she didn't need to get revenge on something... that retribution would take care of it. She was right. Sometimes it happened very fast.. like the time I had to pick out the willow branch to be used on the back of my legs when I was bad.

She told me to eat what I my body craved even if it was a small batch of whipped cream (excuses) Laughing  Laughing  Not really!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #902 on: January 13, 2007, 03:29:49 AM »

I just have to do this! Oldfart's got a surprise for everyone, I think, but NOBODY ever sees Klaas in anything other than her pen....

I think she and OldFart are manning the kissing booths at the Fair and she's what's offered to the men's line; Oldfart's offered to the ladies!  Wink  Laughing

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 13, 2007, 08:12:19 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 13, 2007, 08:57:12 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
And Tyler is always right.  When the barometric pressure drops, things like sinuses and joints expand and swell and hurt.   Sad

Coincidental, but a coworker and I were just discussing this. Not being medically in the know, we were wondering why changes in weather cause problems with arthristis. He speculated that it had to do with barometric pressure.

Hiya, monkeys!

Don't suppose any word has been received on any of the California filings?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 13, 2007, 08:59:41 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Tib, just proves your are well educated and well spoken, more so than some of us monkeys.. Wink   Oh, no offense to you Oldfart!  Just speaking of myself!

Nah I am pretty ordinary.  No university degrees.  Just learnt accounting on the job. Nothing like practical experience.   I know I learnt a lot more (education wise I mean) after I left school than I ever did there.  Just have an inquiring mind and anything "out there" fascinates me.

I did get a BA in business, but I was the same way as you state above.  I guess it comes with age.  I find so many things more interesting that I hated in high school....  Politics, History, Different Cultures...

Well, my grad program was completely useless. Any knowledge and skill I've aquired has come from actually practicing this profession.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 13, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »

Tanks to robot, I will now not bemoan going to the grocer today.  Shocked  Very Happy

A couple of my favorite words are...

ubiquitous and edentulous

Love 'em both. But then, I'm weird.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 13, 2007, 09:46:37 AM »

good morning!
reading from last night...i was all prepared to jump in and tell
everybody KCl was Potassium Chloride but bleachedblack beat
me to it!!!! Very Happy
CBB...if you are still around ....just wanted to thank you for
dressing me up in my valentine suit! you are having a blast with
this....i love klaas....i bet she would get a lot of kisses!!! Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 13, 2007, 09:49:01 AM »

Anna - Lose the sack cloth! It just isn't YOU! Go back to party clothes!

I'll try to do something on the DeVries thread this weekend, about Max DeVries. One thing we need is some of the nasty posts we've seen about the Max DeVries case; expect many Monkeys can "contribute" to that effort. My focus is to establish a pattern - this is what Aruba does if someone doesn't simply accept its findings on a case.

Yep, M&C topped 10,000 overnight. Still don't understand it, but I hope we're scaring some folks. (And maybe making some others angry ... )

Good Morning Monkeys! Sorry about the dreadful weather so many are having.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 13, 2007, 09:52:34 AM »

Don't think I've mentioned it here, but thanks to klaas, my monkey orchids are blowing kisses to all of you!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: January 13, 2007, 10:28:08 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
GUIDO is dirty hand

Prove it to me. Sorry, but you guys know how I am about Shango. I peek in with my first cup of coffee and see Robots has made another deduction.  Show me why you think this, please.  

Anna!! Get back into those sexy clothes, you look frumpy in that outfit.  Don't make me come over there.... Rolling Eyes  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 13, 2007, 10:28:56 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I just have to do this! Oldfart's got a surprise for everyone, I think, but NOBODY ever sees Klaas in anything other than her pen....

I think she and OldFart are manning the kissing booths at the Fair and she's what's offered to the men's line; Oldfart's offered to the ladies!  Wink  Laughing

Woke up late because I was freezing last night and didn't sleep well.  Then I come here and see this, lolol  Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 13, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
GUIDO is dirty hand

Prove it to me. Sorry, but you guys know how I am about Shango. I peek in with my first cup of coffee and see Robots has made another deduction.  Show me why you think this, please.  

Anna!! Get back into those sexy clothes, you look frumpy in that outfit.  Don't make me come over there.... Rolling Eyes  Laughing

i know very little about shango
but it seems to makes sense

he was the dealer,, at the poker games or black jack tables

he was cheating  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 13, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »

i liked anna othe clothes too  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: January 13, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
GUIDO is dirty hand

i know very little about shango
but it seems to makes sense

he was the dealer,, at the poker games or black jack tables

he was cheating  Cool

Interesting!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »

Robots
Shango answers the Dirty Hand question in his riddles.  I however, do not think we have a true hold on the person that is Dirty Hand, but then again my Shango is not the best source out there.  Much speculation on who is Dirty Hand leads us to many conclusions. If you will bear with me I will explain, if I can.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: January 13, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »

According to the riddle, Dirty Hand is someone in power within ALE.  Shango says as much in answering one of the posters.  The given here is van der Straaten.  He is in power at the time of the riddles and he is friends with PVDS.  At the beginning, we only guessed at his connection, but later some of the monkeys learned that van der Straaten and PVDS actually did speak frequently with each other while Joran was being investigated.  Thus he gets the moniker of Dirty Hand in the riddle.  

Our sweet Tylergal has been steadfast in her assertion that Dirty Hand is Rudy Croes.  She has offered much evidence to support her theory.  Using the riddles as her proof.  I can see where she is thinking this after studying the verses.

We have had a few of our Code Talkers that have claimed that Dirty Hand is or was Mickey Johns.  We have since laid that one to rest, permanently, if I am not mistaken.

Then there are those that think Dirty Hand is someone else.  I am always amazed at the numerous ideas we have floated around and still come back to the question of "Who is Dirty Hand?" Your idea is just as valid as all the others.

So you see we still have no definitive proof of Dirty Hand's identity.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 13, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »

Maybe Guido is dirtyhand?

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:47 AM »

Monkeys, I just did a lengthy post on the new Peter de Vries thread about Max Devries. I hope no one finds this confusing!

Because of the last names, I hope Mr. deVries will take to heart what "the dark side" has tried to do to Max's mother - and see the similarity between that case and Natalee's.

Mine is the first post on the thread. It has all the basic information about Max and his mom's foundation, and includes Kat_Gram's verification that the foundation is valid. Also includes SunFreak's post on the M&C thread (page 6) which is an article by a Detroit TV station about Max that was done AFTER Natalee disappeared.

I hope that Monkeys can round up a few of the disgusting posts by scubajap et al attempting to trash Mrs. DeVries, so Mr. de Vries won't think we're making up this stuff. (Please try not to duplicate - that might try his patience.)

Finally - Please don't misunderstand: I am not trying to make that thread about Max. I want Mr. de Vries to see the pattern. I am sure he is hearing from scubajap et al about Natalee, too.

See where I'm going? I want their own words to discredit them.

I am sure there are many other things we want to bring to the attention of Mr. de Vries - this is just one of them.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 13, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »

thanks lala Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.