April 30, 2024, 04:23:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94321 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 13, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »

CBB,May I ask you a question?You seem to be very knowledgable about dogs,does the family pack order restore after an illness or injury?I think Guido id he dirty hand.He fingered the girls for jvds to go,they began win when jvds sat down gave advice,he left early.I will not even think about what he got out of it with the various women,and he may even swing in several ways.JMO.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 13, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
According to the riddle, Dirty Hand is someone in power within ALE.  Shango says as much in answering one of the posters.  The given here is van der Straaten.  He is in power at the time of the riddles and he is friends with PVDS.  At the beginning, we only guessed at his connection, but later some of the monkeys learned that van der Straaten and PVDS actually did speak frequently with each other while Joran was being investigated.  Thus he gets the moniker of Dirty Hand in the riddle.  

Our sweet Tylergal has been steadfast in her assertion that Dirty Hand is Rudy Croes.  She has offered much evidence to support her theory.  Using the riddles as her proof.  I can see where she is thinking this after studying the verses.

We have had a few of our Code Talkers that have claimed that Dirty Hand is or was Mickey Johns.  We have since laid that one to rest, permanently, if I am not mistaken.

Then there are those that think Dirty Hand is someone else.  I am always amazed at the numerous ideas we have floated around and still come back to the question of "Who is Dirty Hand?" Your idea is just as valid as all the others.

So you see we still have no definitive proof of Dirty Hand's identity.

Yes we have no definitive proof Lala's as to who Dirty Hand is.  I always like when you explain your thoughts about this issue.

From the begining I always thought that the Dirty Hand was Van der Straaten.  Then I would listen to Tyler and I would think it was to Rudy Croes.  Right now I do lean towards Van der Straaten.  He was playing dirty.  He allowed Paulus to edit Joran's statements.  I believe he is the one who went to court to be put back on the case.  That is never heard of.  He was also the one interrogating Joran on other statements.  When he didn't he assigned Dennis Jacobs his right hand in the coverup.  When he was finally off the case he was still lurking around when he should not have been.  He was caught visiting the police station and he should not have been there.  Van der Straaten at this point could give two shits about Joran and Paulus because he is now the one in big trouble for his actions.  He is protecting how own ass.  In my opinion he finally had to be removed from the island with a job offer on another island.  If you see some of the pictures of Van der Straaten he cannot look people in the face.  He is always looking away or down at the ground.  So right now I do agree with you regarding who the dirty hand is.  Let's not forget Art Wood saying this is a professional coverup and the only ones that could make that happen would be Van der Straaten the Chief of Police at the time.

My question is who was the judge who allowed Van der Straaten back on the case.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 13, 2007, 11:27:26 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Tanks to robot, I will now not bemoan going to the grocer today.  Shocked  Very Happy

A couple of my favorite words are...

ubiquitous
and edentulous

Love 'em both. But then, I'm weird.

After I learned UBIQUITOUS, it was everywhere.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 13, 2007, 11:37:51 AM »

My question is who was the judge who allowed Van der Straaten back on the case.
I don't think it was a judge was it.
Van Der Straaten was on the case at the beginning..
He had been set to retire, Dompig took over for a while and then ??? from memory, he pushed himself back into it.
He was there at the critical time. And Jacobs.This is one of the reasons I think why the case went the way it did.
Before Natalee ever got to Aruba, the Sloot familty didn't seem to have a concern about what Joran was doing. Those girls trying to make complaints were rebuffed at the police station. It was like Dave Holloway said in his book. And in the NY case.
I went to the LA court system web site withthe case number of 80363201 and all it would tell me was that there was nothing on the calander for the nexr 10 or 14 ?? days.
Maybe one of the lawyers who post over at BFN will have better luck.  
Here, you can just go to our court system and stick a name in and see what was filed by that person.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Tanks to robot, I will now not bemoan going to the grocer today.  Shocked  Very Happy

ubiquitous
and edentulous

Good one!

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »

ubiquitous
and edentulous

No pun intended, eh, Kat?  Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 13, 2007, 11:51:17 AM »

Edentulous is a fine word unless it pertains to me.  I do not want to be edentulous but I am sure if I live long enough, I probably will be.  How long do these crowns last?  I don't want to go through that again.

My favorite is ambiguous and I think I might even be but then I learned such  from Shango talk, very ambiguous.  However, I do suffer fluctuans in my opinion in more than one subject, frequently (more often than not) defervescing or effervescing.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 13, 2007, 11:53:24 AM »

I spoke with someone who knew Dompiq Here,in a professional way and said he is highly competent.Yes,I think VDStratten is dirty.I don't think Jacobs knew she was dead when Dave got there.His advice about covering the drink was a give away about corruption.I use the gamblers term about fingering the mark with guido,as that was his job.The plan was subtle and evil.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 13, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »

I am ready for Valentine's Day now, Thank you CBB .
I was looking to get some different channels ie the BBC and I went to the cable provider. ( I get 101 channels in two official languages, watch four or five of them ) They have a photoshare that I new nothing about.
Might be less busy than PBucky. Five years and I just found it ??
I can't get any other channels, need a digital box, cost 299.99, then +30.00 more a month. Not for one or two additional channels that I am interested in. Oh well. The other alternatives, Bell, Direct well, I don't look at the tv enough to warrant the cost.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 13, 2007, 12:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Edentulous is a fine word unless it pertains to me.  I do not want to be edentulous but I am sure if I live long enough, I probably will be.  How long do these crowns last?  I don't want to go through that again.

My favorite is ambiguous and I think I might even be but then I learned such  from Shango talk, very ambiguous.  However, I do suffer fluctuans in my opinion in more than one subject, frequently (more often than not) defervescing or effervescing.

Tyler, I had to get the Thesaurus, the actual book out a few times after your posts. I am not happy with my writing skills, they have declined in the past few years due to not using formal English at work. We speakee
geeky and jargon specific to our programs. After I finish work, I am
going to the U to take some classes.. one of them is going to be English. Friend of mine is taking history and is having a blast. He went when he was young and has a degree in fine arts  ( he paints ) but had to work for the govt to eat and support his wife. The U here offrs free programs to old ppl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 13, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Durn it   ... I hate it when you work & work at a post then something goes burp... poof  ...gone

IBE  it is Oldfart@insightbb.com

Anna
After saving your avatar / and subjecting it to This Monkey magnification & enhancements
That is NOT  a smudge .. Nope / no way ~  Wink  
and I know I should not ask this here BUT...

Did Barbra Streisand  help you get attired... seems like she may have left prints behind(again) on a different  article of clothing

Thanks to all for putting up with me...
SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

Old Fart... I am starting to think that maybe you have a little crush going on..... but, knowing our ANNA... Barbara wouldn't be anywhere in that equation Wink    

I do love that look though... I like those little avatars she uses- it's nice to change clothes when you  need that little something new!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: January 13, 2007, 12:06:23 PM »

Oh Tyler, I am going for a demonstration by a needlework guild. And one of the stores here, not Sears will do demos with me. Free. They have stuff in that store, high end threads, patterns, toys. Wow.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 13, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I spoke with someone who knew Dompiq Here,in a professional way and said he is highly competent.Yes,I think VDStratten is dirty.I don't think Jacobs knew she was dead when Dave got there.His advice about covering the drink was a give away about corruption.I use the gamblers term about fingering the mark with guido,as that was his job.The plan was subtle and evil.Cat

I tend to agree. Why, because the first few days were critical. Plus the arrest of the two guards should have never happened and it was based on the documentation provided by Jan.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 13, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »

ubiquitous
and edentulous

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 13, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »

TYLER... I am glad to see you and that you are feeling better!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:11 PM »

Hey Speaking of avatars... I think I might leave the heart around my pirate even after Valentine's Day... I really like that...

Thank YOU CBB!!!  and the one in my sig line stays too... see what happens when you can't make up your mind... Confused

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 13, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Mrs. Red,

I saw the most interesting thing on TV a while back about Gypsies. It said that people called them Gypsies because it was originally thought that they were from Egypt. Someone recently did a study, though, and determined that they were actually from India.

How cool is that?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:12 PM »

Mrs. Red? I fixed your avatar better, I was at work with the one you have and didn't have the original animation. Here you go!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Heart-fire.gif
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Mrs. Red,

I saw the most interesting thing on TV a while back about Gypsies. It said that people called them Gypsies because it was originally thought that they were from Egypt. Someone recently did a study, though, and determined that they were actually from India.

How cool is that?  Very Happy

I guess that is cool... I always think of Gypsies as being from Romania though.... so I guess I had my own "historical" theory!  LOL

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 13, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »

Hey Speaking of avatars... I think I might leave the heart around my pirate even after Valentine's Day... I really like that...

Thank YOU CBB!!!  and the one in my sig line stays too... see what happens when you can't make up your mind... Confused

You're a pirate? Shocked

I thought you were one of those sexy, Gypsy dancers.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.