April 30, 2024, 04:47:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94326 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 13, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Speaking of avatars... I think I might leave the heart around my pirate even after Valentine's Day... I really like that...

Thank YOU CBB!!!  and the one in my sig line stays too... see what happens when you can't make up your mind... Confused

You're a pirate? Shocked

I thought you were one of those sexy, Gypsy dancers.  Laughing

no, a sexy pirate!!!!  LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 13, 2007, 12:19:13 PM »

Hey Speaking of avatars... I think I might leave the heart around my pirate even after Valentine's Day... I really like that...

Thank YOU CBB!!!  and the one in my sig line stays too... see what happens when you can't make up your mind... Confused

You're a pirate? Shocked

I thought you were one of those sexy, Gypsy dancers.  Laughing

no, a sexy pirate!!!!  LOL...

LOL, well it's still cool about Gypsies being from India instead of Egypt.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #942 on: January 13, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »

I'd love to ring Red with fire, too. You all could be the hot couple on board! I've never been able to get him to change his avatar with anything, but I'll do it if there's a chance.  Wink You could be the "McSteamy's"  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 13, 2007, 12:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Oh Tyler, I am going for a demonstration by a needlework guild. And one of the stores here, not Sears will do demos with me. Free. They have stuff in that store, high end threads, patterns, toys. Wow.

Good.  I think you will enjoy it.  I wish I could see well enough to do sewing and finger/needlework anymore.  I have not been able to see how to count stitches or thread a needle in 18 years.  I do read but I have to buy the large print books and I keep my computer set for large print when reading and posting.  I never knew what a gift from God good vision was until one day when I picked up a needle and thread to do some cross stitch and thought that I was just having a "one of those things" events but it became a permanent situation.  Please, please learn to do make use of your sewing machine and make things for posterity that your children and grandchildren will love.  I have tatting and crochet from my mother that is priceless.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'd love to ring Red with fire, too. You all could be the hot couple on board! I've never been able to get him to change his avatar with anything, but I'll do it if there's a chance.  Wink You could be the "McSteamy's"  Laughing

I am LMAO....

fine by me!  If you ring it with fire, I will peek in the lounge later and get him to change it.....

I have to spill a little secret though... RED is always gone and working on Valentine's Day... every year of our marriage!!!  

For all of you monkeys that have been here since day one - you might even know how long that is....  Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 13, 2007, 12:30:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Oh Tyler, I am going for a demonstration by a needlework guild. And one of the stores here, not Sears will do demos with me. Free. They have stuff in that store, high end threads, patterns, toys. Wow.

Good.  I think you will enjoy it.  I wish I could see well enough to do sewing and finger/needlework anymore.  I have not been able to see how to count stitches or thread a needle in 18 years.  I do read but I have to buy the large print books and I keep my computer set for large print when reading and posting.  I never knew what a gift from God good vision was until one day when I picked up a needle and thread to do some cross stitch and thought that I was just having a "one of those things" events but it became a permanent situation.  Please, please learn to do make use of your sewing machine and make things for posterity that your children and grandchildren will love.  I have tatting and crochet from my mother that is priceless.

It's so true Tyler,I have a baby blanket that one of my grandmothers crochted for me when I was in my teens... and I totally cherish it!!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2007, 12:30:37 PM »

Aw, Mrs., we all know that you and Red act newlyweds!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #947 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
CBB,May I ask you a question?You seem to be very knowledgable about dogs,does the family pack order restore after an illness or injury?I think Guido id he dirty hand.He fingered the girls for jvds to go,they began win when jvds sat down gave advice,he left early.I will not even think about what he got out of it with the various women,and he may even swing in several ways.JMO.Cat

Good question, Cat, and I don't have a definitive answer. My experience is that the order is still in place initially, but depending on recovery time, and permanence of disability, it can change. That's not an immediate process, but takes place over time. It happened after my Sheltie had a hip replacement and was aging. The Shar Pei took her place as "head of household" and the Sheltie looked to me for additional support. Truthfully, the best way to combat it is to firmly establish YOURSELF as leader of the pack. Hope that helps, Cat.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Aw, Mrs., we all know that you and Red act newlyweds!

LOL... yes, we are pretty gross aren't we???   Laughing  Laughing  but I am blessed beyond belief !!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »

Dirty Hand is not just ONE PERSON

Guido is Dirty Hand

and others as well  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 13, 2007, 12:32:56 PM »

Cat, I think you might be right, that Guido's pendulum swings to and fro.  I do believe I saw hand signals in the video between Paulus and the dealer in the clip we saw where Natalee was standing near Paulus.  The boyfriend earlier in the week was Guido, not Natalee's, but Joran's.  Maybe they were going to have a threesome and Guido became very jealous.  Joran had to prove his affection for Guido and things got bad from that point on.

PIMPS, sorry PIMPS do sorry things.  Joran, the shy and retiring son of Anita the antithesis of honesty, learned his passive-aggressive behavior from his father who is afraid of his mother.  Joran learned to torture people from his practice with animals and his brothers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: January 13, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »

TYLER... I am glad to see you and that you are feeling better!

Mrs. Red,

I saw the most interesting thing on TV a while back about Gypsies. It said that people called them Gypsies because it was originally thought that they were from Egypt. Someone recently did a study, though, and determined that they were actually from India.

How cool is that?  Very Happy

I didn't see the documentary, but I did go to see an Art Film thing about the music and its origins to present day Gypsy Kings. I think it was northern India.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

I am LMAO....

fine by me!  If you ring it with fire, I will peek in the lounge later and get him to change it.....

I have to spill a little secret though... RED is always gone and working on Valentine's Day... every year of our marriage!!!  

For all of you monkeys that have been here since day one - you might even know how long that is....  Wink

does he have a FLOWER BUSINESS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

Joran loves Guido

he will do anything to protect him

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

I am LMAO....

I'll do it, but please, change yours out for the other one that has the entire fire heart. I'll post them together in the lounge. Everytime I see yours, I kick myself for trying to do it without what I needed. It just bugs me.  Laughing I'm off to see if I can find a post by Red to get the picture!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Monkeys, I just did a lengthy post on the new Peter de Vries thread about Max Devries. I hope no one finds this confusing!

Because of the last names, I hope Mr. deVries will take to heart what "the dark side" has tried to do to Max's mother - and see the similarity between that case and Natalee's.

Mine is the first post on the thread. It has all the basic information about Max and his mom's foundation, and includes Kat_Gram's verification that the foundation is valid. Also includes SunFreak's post on the M&C thread (page 6) which is an article by a Detroit TV station about Max that was done AFTER Natalee disappeared.

I hope that Monkeys can round up a few of the disgusting posts by scubajap et al attempting to trash Mrs. DeVries, so Mr. de Vries won't think we're making up this stuff. (Please try not to duplicate - that might try his patience.)

Finally - Please don't misunderstand: I am not trying to make that thread about Max. I want Mr. de Vries to see the pattern. I am sure he is hearing from scubajap et al about Natalee, too.

See where I'm going? I want their own words to discredit them.

I am sure there are many other things we want to bring to the attention of Mr. de Vries - this is just one of them.

Yep, you are definitely going in the right direction and doing a good thing.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2007, 12:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Joran loves Guido

Robots, have you gotten this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/robotValentine.gif
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »

Joran loves Guido

Robots, have you gotten this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/robotValentine.gif

no, but i have it now !!!

tanks  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »

I am LMAO....

nope..... Shocked  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2007, 12:38:27 PM »

I am LMAO....

nope..... Shocked  Laughing

Laughing  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.