April 24, 2024, 07:41:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #572 1/11/2007  (Read 94131 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 13, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I'd love to ring Red with fire, too. You all could be the hot couple on board! I've never been able to get him to change his avatar with anything, but I'll do it if there's a chance.  Wink You could be the "McSteamy's"  Laughing

I am LMAO....

fine by me!  If you ring it with fire, I will peek in the lounge later and get him to change it.....

I have to spill a little secret though... RED is always gone and working on Valentine's Day... every year of our marriage!!!  

For all of you monkeys that have been here since day one - you might even know how long that is....  Wink

I'll do it, but please, change yours out for the other one that has the entire fire heart. I'll post them together in the lounge. Everytime I see yours, I kick myself for trying to do it without what I needed. It just bugs me.  Laughing I'm off to see if I can find a post by Red to get the picture!

I feel like Romi and Michelle's high school reunion... I didn't know anything was wrong with it until you told me.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 13, 2007, 12:39:01 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Anna - Lose the sack cloth! It just isn't YOU! Go back to party clothes!

I'll try to do something on the DeVries thread this weekend, about Max DeVries. One thing we need is some of the nasty posts we've seen about the Max DeVries case; expect many Monkeys can "contribute" to that effort. My focus is to establish a pattern - this is what Aruba does if someone doesn't simply accept its findings on a case.

Yep, M&C topped 10,000 overnight. Still don't understand it, but I hope we're scaring some folks. (And maybe making some others angry ... )

Good Morning Monkeys! Sorry about the dreadful weather so many are having.

You are doing a very good job, definitely showing the world what's really been going on and that's a good thing.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 13, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Anna - Lose the sack cloth! It just isn't YOU! Go back to party clothes!

I'll try to do something on the DeVries thread this weekend, about Max DeVries. One thing we need is some of the nasty posts we've seen about the Max DeVries case; expect many Monkeys can "contribute" to that effort. My focus is to establish a pattern - this is what Aruba does if someone doesn't simply accept its findings on a case.

Yep, M&C topped 10,000 overnight. Still don't understand it, but I hope we're scaring some folks. (And maybe making some others angry ... )

Good Morning Monkeys! Sorry about the dreadful weather so many are having.

You are doing a very good job, definitely showing the world what's really been going on and that's a good thing.

Exactly!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 13, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Cat, I think you might be right, that Guido's pendulum swings to and fro.  I do believe I saw hand signals in the video between Paulus and the dealer in the clip we saw where Natalee was standing near Paulus.  The boyfriend earlier in the week was Guido, not Natalee's, but Joran's.  Maybe they were going to have a threesome and Guido became very jealous.  Joran had to prove his affection for Guido and things got bad from that point on.

PIMPS, sorry PIMPS do sorry things.  Joran, the shy and retiring son of Anita the antithesis of honesty, learned his passive-aggressive behavior from his father who is afraid of his mother.  Joran learned to torture people from his practice with animals and his brothers.

Well, he does like to torment and do some mental torture. Think he was living in that apt. because they didn't want him or his friends or vile antics in the house while they were sleeping. Can't imagine trying to get some sleep with teenagers in the house drinking and all the bad behaviour that goes with that scenario. Maybe the Sloots were going to do nothing and then export their problem child to St. Leo's and hope for a cure. To me, they were beyond the stage in his behaviour where they tried to change. Or maybe they really did think he was delicious.  
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 13, 2007, 12:41:01 PM »

Didn't mean to be bold. Surprised  Surprised
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: January 13, 2007, 12:42:06 PM »

Okay, here we go:  

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:19 pm
There are many DirtyHands among the Arawak, and so it has been for centuries…
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:28 pm
All preceding stated is verifiable
DirtyHand is well known
there will be a sacrifice
the gods have been talking
the fires have been lit
the cowboys will go back to the fort without the loot
that is why they are preparing the sacrifice
All fear DirtyHand
Arawaks and babylon
I must go feed the messengers
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:30 pm
Shango is not a Simian Doppleganger and has his own messengers
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:04 pm
The young Lamb der Sloot shall be the sacrifice for the Arawaks and the cowboys.
All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat.
The gods are talking
DirtyHand is alive and well
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:06 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into Babylon on his 12:31 A.M. post
Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

In this set of riddles, Dirty Hand is clearly a person or persons with much power.  I don't think Guido fits this description.  I also, do not see Guido having the ability to make everyone fear him. He is just a make u p wearing thug, if you ask me.  But then again what do I know?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 13, 2007, 12:43:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am ready for Valentine's Day now, Thank you CBB .
I was looking to get some different channels ie the BBC and I went to the cable provider. ( I get 101 channels in two official languages, watch four or five of them ) They have a photoshare that I new nothing about.
Might be less busy than PBucky. Five years and I just found it ??
I can't get any other channels, need a digital box, cost 299.99, then +30.00 more a month. Not for one or two additional channels that I am interested in. Oh well. The other alternatives, Bell, Direct well, I don't look at the tv enough to warrant the cost.

I've been kinda worrying about the req'rd change to digital around here in a couple of years, I'm kinda of the opinion that 'they can pry my analog TV from my cold dead hands'. Guess I'll have to fight that battle when the time comes.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 13, 2007, 12:45:08 PM »

I am ready for Valentine's Day now, Thank you CBB .
I was looking to get some different channels ie the BBC and I went to the cable provider. ( I get 101 channels in two official languages, watch four or five of them ) They have a photoshare that I new nothing about.
Might be less busy than PBucky. Five years and I just found it ??
I can't get any other channels, need a digital box, cost 299.99, then +30.00 more a month. Not for one or two additional channels that I am interested in. Oh well. The other alternatives, Bell, Direct well, I don't look at the tv enough to warrant the cost.

I've been kinda worrying about the req'rd change to digital around here in a couple of years, I'm kinda of the opinion that 'they can pry my analog TV from my cold dead hands'. Guess I'll have to fight that battle when the time comes.

Ditto, Car.

Nap time! See y'all laterz!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 13, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Cat, I think you might be right, that Guido's pendulum swings to and fro.  I do believe I saw hand signals in the video between Paulus and the dealer in the clip we saw where Natalee was standing near Paulus.  The boyfriend earlier in the week was Guido, not Natalee's, but Joran's.  Maybe they were going to have a threesome and Guido became very jealous.  Joran had to prove his affection for Guido and things got bad from that point on.

PIMPS, sorry PIMPS do sorry things.  Joran, the shy and retiring son of Anita the antithesis of honesty, learned his passive-aggressive behavior from his father who is afraid of his mother.  Joran learned to torture people from his practice with animals and his brothers.

Well, he does like to torment and do some mental torture. Think he was living in that apt. because they didn't want him or his friends or vile antics in the house while they were sleeping. Can't imagine trying to get some sleep with teenagers in the house drinking and all the bad behaviour that goes with that scenario. Maybe the Sloots were going to do nothing and then export their problem child to St. Leo's and hope for a cure. To me, they were beyond the stage in his behaviour where they tried to change. Or maybe they really did think he was delicious.  

I think they lived vicariously through the "delicious" sporter....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 13, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 13, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Laughing

LMAO!!!!  that is priceless!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: January 13, 2007, 12:56:14 PM »

Didn't mean to be bold. Surprised  Surprised

Hey, do you have more of those delicious lollipops?  I think you should share.  Are there any chocolate ones?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 13, 2007, 12:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "robots"
so i know what Carnut and BTgirl look like

where is everyone else's picture Cool

Like Carnut, I too wear a lot of black and don’t consider myself Goth.   I’m the one on the right  Very Happy
http://tinyurl.com/ydhs7z

Where's the scooter?

Right now it's in the garage covered up and on the battery tender staying nice and warm until spring.   Cool
crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: January 13, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/RedHeartfire.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Heart-fire.gif

Now, THAT's a COUPLE! Whew!

You have to change yours too, Mrs. Red. I'll put them in the Lounge for easy reference!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: January 13, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »

Klaas! I Love the Flower shop!!!

Can you put him in a Mikimoto window????
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 13, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/RedHeartfire.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Heart-fire.gif

Now, THAT's a COUPLE! Whew!

You have to change yours too, Mrs. Red. I'll put them in the Lounge for easy reference!

I think CBB is getting close to turning professional.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 13, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 13, 2007, 01:01:22 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

well y'all HE does have 12 shopping months!!!! Wink

I will BBL... going to do my chores and run errands...

have a wonderful day Monkeys!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 13, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

Maybe after the thread change  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: January 13, 2007, 01:03:22 PM »

Indy Dan
I think you may be the only monkey here that really does resemble their avatar!  I mean that in a nice way too.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.