March 28, 2024, 08:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sierra Dick 17, runaway AGAIN, 4mo preg, almost 18, from Desert Hot Springs CA  (Read 32356 times)
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2010, 05:32:25 AM »

sierra dick ran away from her dads house again
please help she is 4 mos preg
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 01:01:38 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2010, 02:49:34 PM »

The problem is she is about ready to turn 18 .. She will be adult and SHE keeps running away.
How will you keep her home then ? Who got her pregnant and where is he now and how old is HE ?
It is hard to help somebody who runs away from you.

Is She endangering the unborn child by her behavior ?

WHY is she running away and why is it nobody can seem to reason with her ??

I am just asking questions as others here seem to know far more then I on this case.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »

do you know if she was raped, maybe she is scared

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

The problem is she is about ready to turn 18 .. She will be adult and SHE keeps running away.
How will you keep her home then ? Who got her pregnant and where is he now and how old is HE ?

I am just asking questions as others here seem to know far more then I on this case.

all good questions Edward imo....this could go on weekly, monthly.....   this is a hard one...
I feel most sorry for the baby that she is carrying...what kind of a life is this child going to have? will mom settle down and stay at home once she has the baby or will she take the baby from place to place? really sad...all my opinion....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2010, 10:58:47 PM »

Mom- I am sorry that Sierra feels the need to keep leaving. Was she in a safe place when she ran away the first time? Can she raise this baby on her own? Can you help raise this baby in your home? If the answer to these questions is "NO", you might try to encourage her to put the baby up for adoption. I hope things work out. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:21 AM »

Mom- I am sorry that Sierra feels the need to keep leaving. Was she in a safe place when she ran away the first time? Can she raise this baby on her own? Can you help raise this baby in your home? If the answer to these questions is "NO", you might try to encourage her to put the baby up for adoption. I hope things work out. an angelic monkey

good advice about the baby Cartfly.... an angelic monkey
I hope that things work out for this family as well...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2010, 08:25:23 AM »

bolded by me       Thank you Edward!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2010, 04:07:18 AM »

::MonkeyAngel::yes sierra dick did ran again she is with that guy i want to get him for rape and kidnapping and i want my daughter home i want to put sierra dick ward of the court
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2010, 08:01:29 AM »

::MonkeyAngel::yes sierra dick did ran again she is with that guy i want to get him for rape and kidnapping and i want my daughter home i want to put sierra dick ward of the court

how old is the guy? rape and kidnapping? come on now...has she gone willingly with this guy? sounds like it...if she is staying with him...is he holding her against her will?
she is almost 18 yrs old...sorry but this sounds TO ME more of a girl who YOU can  not control ....I feel bad for your situation but to me, it sounds like you need to stop blaming others for your daughters behavior...Is putting this guy in jail for rape and kidnapping going to keep your daughter from leaving home...? for some reason, your daughter prefers being anywhere but home....or so it sounds....why is that? sorry to sound harsh.....jmo...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2010, 09:45:38 AM »

Cynthia - why is it you use so many different last names?  Why is it you can go on playing games on Facebook while you claim to be so worried about Sierra?  Something is not right here and I'd bet that's why LE isn't taking this case seriously.

Cynthia Miles
Cynthia Dick
Cynthia Wilkinson
Cynthia Katz
Cynthia Atherton
http://ronslog.typepad.com/ronslog/2010/03/desert-hot-springs-city-council-march-16.html

I'm not going to lock this thread yet but I suspect there is a reason Sierra keeps taking off.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »

I was the person that brought this case to this forum and I have to say I am regretting that decision.

Your daughter is 17 years old, pregnant and wants to be with this man. I don't know why she keeps running away, I suspect it is because she is not getting support at home. I think there comes a time as parents we have to allow our children to make mistakes but be there to support them when everything comes crashing down around them. She is going to be with this man whether or not you want her to be, that she is proving. As I said to you in an email a few weeks back, You have a choice to make. Either support your daughter through this time in her life even if you have to pretend to or don't but, be prepared for her not wanting to be around you. I fear you are making a big mistake that will eventually be what divides you and your daughter for years to come.
 I think for me anyway and I am so sorry to say this, I simply do not know how to help you anymore and I simply wish you luck
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 11:09:41 PM »

hi sierradicksmom here
yes she is preg and going to be 18 in july i need to find her
as she is with this guy i dont no what he mite do
i email john wash
thank you again
me and my ex went though a dov it was dick and now alford
if you have any prob with that i dont no what to say yes my ex is in fact abuse me when i was married to him
yes my daughter ran i dont no y butt i well take care of this guy that is over age he is 27
what would you do if it was your DAUGHTER?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2010, 02:29:33 AM »

Cookie, Tracy and Klass-Good advice. I think this whole thing is just a lost cause. Sierra isn't a 12 year old girl anymore. I agree something is definably wrong in the home for her to keep leaving.

Sierras Mom-you have little control here considering Sierra's age. In my opinion, you need to be there for your daughter no matter what without judging her or telling her what she has to do. I think if you continue forcing her to come back, that you may lose her forever. Just be there for her, thats all, she should be the all that matters. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2010, 04:36:18 AM »

sierra dick wont be in the missing kids till monday
but both parents already reported her missing
got wait for police dept
just like i told the missing kids the police are for the birds here
thank you
sierradicksmom

Edit-moving this on over to Sierra Dicks thread.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:39:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »

excruse me butt she lives with her dad and is mad at me for putting it on the web
i really regreat it be cause people like you judge

We aren't judging you because your daughter was living with her father.  We aren't judging you because you have been married more than once.

I am wondering WHY you use so many names on Facebook.  THAT IS NOT NORMAL.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:28:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2010, 11:44:12 PM »

Sierra Dick's mom has been banned and I'm locking this thread.

Right or wrong I think it's becoming very clear what Sierra is running away from.  She is 4 months from turning 18 and 4 months pregnant.

This thread/topic is locked.

P.S.  If you know where she has run off too then what are we supposed to do anyway?  My suggestion is to go to the cops. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:26:20 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.