March 29, 2024, 06:27:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to the love of my life.  (Read 10318 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: January 12, 2007, 06:57:52 PM »

Today is the birthday for the girl I met in the 5th grade in 1958 and who I have loved all my life.

I bought her that Corvette for her birthday in 1987.

She never let me ride in it and had a new livein boyfriend within the week.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:34:31 PM »

aweeeeeeee carnut.. that SUCKS .
My hubby.. he bought his EX a pair of Bewbs..
She ignored him.. started cheating.. left became a stripper.. all the while he never even got to enjoy his gift he bought her. Everyone else did.lol
Til this day. he says he wants one, Just to mount on the wall like a deer head.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
  Wow.. cant believe you bought her a corvette.. DAMN!
I'll take one Smile  1967.. red.. convertible  Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
She ignored him.. started cheating.. left became a stripper.. all the while he never even got to enjoy his gift he bought her. Everyone else did.lol
Til this day. he says he wants one, Just to mount on the wall like a deer head.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Ah, I think I learned my lesson on the corvette thing.

Toni also got a boob job after these pics, managed to finagle her insurance to pay for it.

She sure was proud and almost immediately came over to show them off, uncovered. Ah you know she's the fireplace girl.

Would you believe she still calls me up almost every Fri or Sat night to cry on my shoulder as she gets herself poluted?

Think she looks like anyone familiar here?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »

Carnut,
So that is why you seem to have no heart, you gave it away many years ago. Only kidding you.

This is so sad. If only a different time a different life. Who knows, maybe she will wise up yet and realise what she is missing out on. Heres hoping JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 11:06:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Ah, I think I learned my lesson on the corvette thing.

Toni also got a boob job after these pics, managed to finagle her insurance to pay for it.

She sure was proud and almost immediately came over to show them off, uncovered. Ah you know she's the fireplace girl.

Would you believe she still calls me up almost every Fri or Sat night to cry on my shoulder as she gets herself poluted?

Think she looks like anyone familiar here?

YES. I recall the fireplace story  Smile Imsurance paid for a boob job? Yikes.. I know they will for reduction.. but. but.. but. not to make'em bigger.  Cost hubby 5000.00 for the rack he bought over 15 yrs ago.
I USED to tease him.. said I dont want boobs. but gimme 5 grand instead  LOL (he wasnt amused at all)
  WOW.. she showed them of to yah?
 Well Carnut.. sounds ot me she cant let go of you either.. you 2 have a special place in one anothers hearts IMO.. and when that happens,, its hard to let go. I been there and done that myself. Sad It sucks.
 Hmmmm .. do I think she looks like anyone here? My guess would be Louise?? Am I correct?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »

I think she resembles Beth.

She got her's by conning a friendly dr. into doing what is called a partial mastecomy. She had a suspicious lump so she had the doc agree to go ahead and scoop everthing out and then do a silicon recontruction that just happened to be a somewhat larger size. Got both sides done for just the insurance deductable for that partial mastecomy.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »

That was my guess too.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »

She got her's by conning a friendly dr. into doing what is called a partial mastecomy. She had a suspicious lump so she had the doc agree to go ahead and scoop everthing out and then do a silicon recontruction that just happened to be a somewhat larger size. Got both sides done for just the insurance deductable for that partial mastecomy.

WOW.. (about the bewbs)
  Honest.. Beth had never crossed my mind.. I dunno why I thought of Louise.. she is a preety gal too.  
Hey.. yah never know what may happen, if you are destined to be together.. you will.. but dont give up on other gals that may come into your life. I have been through alot of bullshit relationships.. Life goes on.. no matter how hard... there is someone out here for yah , and when the time is right.,. you will know .
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 12:03:17 AM »

WOW.. (about the bewbs)
  Honest.. Beth had never crossed my mind.. I dunno why I thought of Louise.. she is a preety gal too.  
Hey.. yah never know what may happen, if you are destined to be together.. you will.. but dont give up on other gals that may come into your life. I have been through alot of bullshit relationships.. Life goes on.. no matter how hard... there is someone out here for yah , and when the time is right.,. you will know .

Hey, I've known the time was right several times, just seems like they don't.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 12:21:50 AM »

Carnut.. I hear yah there. Sad
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 02:20:20 AM »

Monkeys,

Why would you think I might be the woman in Carnut's pics? I have never met Carnut in my whole life before Scared Monkeys. It is not me. What would cause you to think it's me? I'm insulted.

Carnut is VERY intelligent and can explain many things very well. But he is not user friendly with his degree in Weights and Measures.  Car, why didn't you go to therapy to get over this woman so you could open your heart and enjoy the rest of your life and find another woman?

I don't look like Carnut's lost love.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 02:31:25 AM »

Klaas,

I don't care if any one photoshops my pics and plasters them all over the Internet.  I answer to no one. Social Security does not have time to examine online images, not does Blue Cross, not does my car payment company, nor my landlord. I don't care who sees my pic on the Internet. I'm tired of this stealth thing that has going on for so many years. I hav nothing to hide.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 08:28:17 AM »

Carnut-

I would assume from what you've written here that what you 'love' about this woman is external attributes? I haven't seen you write about why you love her, about lasting qualities?

I don't see any resemblance between your woman and Louise or Beth Twitty.

I continue to stand with the girl.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 08:51:19 AM »

Oh boy, Car, you've done it now!  Shocked

Louise~ You are as lovely as I envisioned you, my friend.

Car~ The day you met this gal is the day of my birth.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »

Oh, and my birthday gift to myself is a huge RAM upgrade. Should arrive within the week!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »

Louise,
  Sorry if you were offended..I pictured you avi and the hair.. that was all.
and NO you dont look anything like the other pics.
Nice photos of you and the grandbabies.  Smile
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 11:31:16 AM »

Why is it the ones we love the most hurt us the most.

Car, she is pretty but obviously not so pretty inside.  You probably would have had a life of misery if you hooked up with her thru marriage.

Louise...you are beautiful outside and inside.  Beautiful grandchildren too..

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »

Carnut...I would have taken the car back.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Oh, and my birthday gift to myself is a huge RAM upgrade. Should arrive within the week!

Humm, I ordered some RAM and a 160gig drive to upgrade my laptop lastnight as well.

Also spent some time talking with guess who last night.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Carnut...I would have taken the car back.

Oboy, my kinda gal.
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.