April 26, 2024, 05:40:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to the love of my life.  (Read 11419 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed A passionate girl with a zest for life.  

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and
threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.  

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became. So dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her.She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad
impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now older and wiser, and am looking for a girl with big tits.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Oh, and my birthday gift to myself is a huge RAM upgrade. Should arrive within the week!

Humm, I ordered some RAM and a 160gig drive to upgrade my laptop lastnight as well.

Also spent some time talking with guess who last night.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Justinsmama!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 12:35:32 PM »

Yes, what we want in a mate changes over the years...

My requirements now are intelligence, emotional and financial stability, a social conscience and one or two physical attributes.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 12:54:01 PM »

Yes, what we want in a mate changes over the years...

My requirements now are intelligence, emotional and financial stability, a social conscience and one or two physical attributes.

Well, I got the intelligence, emotional and financial stability, a social conscience covered.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 01:26:24 PM »

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed A passionate girl with a zest for life.  

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became. So dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her.She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad
impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Well 1/2 the battle is knowing what ya want!  Laughing

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 08:03:08 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Well 1/2 the battle is knowing what ya want!  Laughing

Geez, I just want someone to ask me out!  Rolling Eyes

Sorry it has worked out this way for you so far Carnut.  Do you commemorate this date every year?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

Sorry it has worked out this way for you so far Carnut.  Do you commemorate this date every year?

Heh, heh, well yes, I actually do.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

Heh, heh, well yes, I actually do.

Hehe! So do I!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

George, I'm so sorry about your disappointments with the girl that you loved.

Let me add some things to your story of lost love and the Corvette. Some of you may remember I had a prayer on the prayer thread about my friend Greg who has a mysterious illness and is still going back and forth to UCLA Medical Center. It's just my humble opinion that he was somehow accidentally poisoned.

Before he got sick, he was very active in nightclubbing (a non drinker), he was a marvelous dancer, fabulous person, very warm and friendly ... but no fool. He owned apartment buildings, a trans USA hauling truck service, he is a portrait artist and owns five big dogs, ten old cars that he was restoring, a fishing boat parked in Marina del Ray and he took care of his mother who lived next door. He was a social butterfly and made friends right and left. Anyone who went out with him had a wonderful time because he was so much fun and so vibrant.

Last year, he met a woman from Denmark. She was a model. 100% totally beautiful, tall, lots of long blonde hair, very skinny, totally charming and crazy ... her name was Luna (the moon). He was in his late 50s and she was in her early 30s. He fell deeply in love with her. She came to LA hoping to become a famous model. He bought her an engagement ring that cost $40K. He proposed marriage to her. AND he bought her a brand new Mercedes that cost much more than the engagement ring.

One day he came over to her house unannounced. There was another car parked in her driveway behind her new Mercedes. He noticed the car had its license plates removed and thought that was strange. He knocked on the door and got no answer. So he walked around the house and looked into her bedroom window and saw her in bed with another man. He went back to the front door and banged on it until such time as Luna came to the door in bra and panties. He told her he saw through the window. She denied what he saw with his own eyes.

The man in question tried to get into his car and get the hell out of there but Greg's car was blocking him. Greg backed out and let the guy drive away and Greg parked his car on the street. An astute man, Greg had an extra set of keys for the Mercedes and he got into that car and drove it away from Luna's house. Later he came back to retrieve his own car.

Luna freaked out like crazy but he told her he was finished with her because she crossed the one line that he insists on ... fidelity. He doesn't tolerate infidelity and once it happens, he cannot trust the person ever again. The relationship, the engagement, and the upcoming marriage were over.

I know when we are young and full of love and trust, we may have forgiven Luna her transgression. However, when we approach our 50s and 60s, we are much less tolerant because at this age, after all our years of experience, we are looking for more than frivolities ... we are looking for fidelity and honesty, not to mention true love.  

George, you shudda taken that car back.

I also wish you the very best in seeking a therapist to discuss this whole episode of your life. You have plenty of years left. You could get married again to a real person and be happy again. Just think: on Xmas you wouldn't have to order three KFC chicken dinners for the holidays, nor three Subway sandwiches. You could have someone who loves to watch the movies you like.

Please do something, don't just let yourself stay where you are now.

And this is my last uncalled for advice.

ONE CANNOT MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT TAKING A RISK. ONE MUST TAKE A RISK TO GROW. Go to therapy.

Love, Louise

PS: Can you pay for some Bewbs for me, too? I'm just joking. One of the most amazing things about growing old, is that gravity pulls everything downward. From the meat on my shoulders and God only knows from where else, my size has changed from 34B to 36C. Same thing happened to my mother.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »

I just want my old bewbs relocated north.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

Well, there's things that sag on gents as well, and I ain't real happy about that either.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 11:02:25 PM »

I just want my old bewbs relocated north.

You looking to move to Canada?
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 12:01:25 AM »

I like to think that as our external attributes sag with age, our internal attributes, such as our heart (understanding, empathy, compassion) grow strong concurrently.  I am also a strong believer in denial  Wink .
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 03:19:44 AM »

George, I know aging is not fun. Since I became a member of Scared Monkeys for the past almost two years, I have developed a thickened mid section of my body. My expensive jeans no longer fit and I have to buy larger clothes. Perhaps I can fit into a size two instead of size 00.

I had an epiphany regarding Carnut's quest for an exciting woman. George, have you ever considered that exciting women are looking for exciting men?

Why did she leave you?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 03:56:34 AM »

This thread is both kind of sad, and kind of funny.

Carnut....you need to let go. Stop wasting your life on someone so self-absorbed. Take the car back figuratively. Go find a woman who brings some joy into your life.

Louise....another great story! That guy was smart enough to know that this woman was not worth a second chance.

Justins....the problem with boob jobs is that unless you fine tune everything, all over, your body just won't look right as you age. I have a friend who is now 65. She had her boobs done years ago, and then redone after her implants leaked. She looks a little strange now, with her boobs that look 25, and the rest of her that looks like an older lady. Sort of Janice Dickenson-like. Scary.  Shocked

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 07:37:27 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 11:41:00 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"

Carnut....you need to let go. Stop wasting your life on someone so self-absorbed. Take the car back figuratively. Go find a woman who brings some joy into your life.

Louise....another great story! That guy was smart enough to know that this woman was not worth a second chance.

Justins....the problem with boob jobs is that unless you fine tune everything, all over, your body just won't look right as you age. I have a friend who is now 65. She had her boobs done years ago, and then redone after her implants leaked. She looks a little strange now, with her boobs that look 25, and the rest of her that looks like an older lady. Sort of Janice Dickenson-like. Scary.  Shocked
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"

Ever wondered what the antropologists/archeologists of the future are gonna think when they start digging up LA cemetaries and finding all these little bags of silcon buried in the graves? Maybe some kind of offering to the Gods?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »

so what's your excuse for worshipping the Barbie form that perpetuated the silicon offerings ????????

takes two to tango dude, you just don't like that, you want your cake and eat it too  Rolling Eyes

you know Rick's birthday is coming up, my father's is today......to think theirs were only 6 days apart and they died six years apart?

more than I can bear tonight......

I continue to stand with the girl.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »

Ahhh none- I am so sorry about your pain tonight. I feel so bad for you.
You'll be in my prayers tonight.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.