May 01, 2024, 01:30:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97566 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2007, 05:01:23 PM »

Oh Oh... something about another saga for the Runaway Bride on Fox... not sure I can handle her again.  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2007, 05:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OT and sorry..

BUT I may be a GRAMMA  Smile Smile Smile  (yes me.. can yah believe it?)  lol
Will find out tomorrow. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh..  Smile

Well that's worth coming out of "lurkdom"!!!  Congrats grannie!  Yippee!!!

LOL Bean.. dont know for sure yet.. but I hope.. Smile  Shes excited and so is her hubby.  I told her not to get all excited yet.. her body may be changing.. you know.. the 7 year thing out moms warned us about..lol
  I never been so excited for someone to pee on a stick..lol Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Oh Oh... something about another saga for the Runaway Bride on Fox... not sure I can handle her again.  Laughing

Oh yikes..  What she do now?  lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2007, 05:04:15 PM »

O/T  I believe the Thread for Peter deVries has about all the information available now.  I have posted all I have and all I could locate.  If anyone has anything to add, please do so and then that can be wrapped up and finalized.

TIA and have a good evening!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
OT and sorry..

Woo Hoo!!!!!!  Very Happy

She only told me and her hubby so far.. cause if its a false alram.. and she tells my parents.. and her MIL.. they wil have a nursey set up within a week.  Sooooooo  gotta wait til she takes her test..   Smile Smile

Now the whole world knows. You are so good at keeping secrets.  Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2007, 05:05:23 PM »

Angie! I hope this is it for you, Grannie! You will adore a grandchild! I won't get one for a long, long time... at least, it BETTER be a long, long time!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2007, 05:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T  I believe the Thread for Peter deVries has about all the information available now.  I have posted all I have and all I could locate.  If anyone has anything to add, please do so and then that can be wrapped up and finalized.

TIA and have a good evening!

Anna  WTH happened to your pretty AVI you had?? You look nekky Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2007, 05:05:41 PM »

Anna! What happened to you? You're all nekky!!  Shocked
And it's COLD outside, too!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2007, 05:05:55 PM »

Oh, and there is a link to the Peter DeVries Thread in my signature to make it easy to find.

Thanks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2007, 05:07:38 PM »

I thinks she's mad at me...I told her she looked frumpy today and then yesterday I threatened to rate her outfit.   So go ahead and fuss at me...it's all my fault.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

PSSST...I loved the red outfit best.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
OT and sorry..

Woo Hoo!!!!!!  Very Happy

She only told me and her hubby so far.. cause if its a false alram.. and she tells my parents.. and her MIL.. they wil have a nursey set up within a week.  Sooooooo  gotta wait til she takes her test..   Smile Smile

Now the whole world knows. You are so good at keeping secrets.  Laughing  Laughing

'
 LALAS  Had to tell someone. LOL  My parents or her inlaws dont read here. HA HA. and she dont even want me to tell her brother or my hubby yet til she finds out for sure. I was busting.. LOL  had to get excited somewhere..LOL  Hope its not a false alarm !!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2007, 05:08:53 PM »

I thinks she's mad at me...I told her she looked frumpy today and then yesterday I threatened to rate her outfit.   So go ahead and fuss at me...it's all my fault.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I'll be happy to try and animate anything you have Anna. Find something pretty and let me see what I can do with it.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Angie! I hope this is it for you, Grannie! You will adore a grandchild! I won't get one for a long, long time... at least, it BETTER be a long, long time!

Smile Justins.. its exciting.. (even though Im too young to be a gramma yet..lol)  Cant wait til morning.. Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2007, 05:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

No, I am not nekky!  Nekky is the Red X.  I am in fact fully clothed.  Just got tired of all the flak over a Barbie Doll.   Evil or Very Mad You'd think some had never seen one before.   Confused Only funny about the first fifty snarky remarks.

Have a great evening.  Off to friends for my fav thing, free food!  
 Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2007, 05:12:05 PM »

LOL  
Anna I liked al your doll baby avis.. the black one earlier was too gothy for yah. Dont be nekky..put one of those cute ones back up Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2007, 05:13:37 PM »

No, I am not nekky!  Nekky is the Red X.  I am in fact fully clothed.  Just got tired of all the flak over a Barbie Doll.   Evil or Very Mad You'd think some had never seen one before.   Confused Only funny about the first fifty snarky remarks.

Very Happy

Well, hon, I'm going to make you something as special as I know how, and it's perfectly ok if you don't want it. You're beeutiful anyway. Thank you again for your postings in the Lounge, they were a big help!  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2007, 05:14:03 PM »

Well, at least you weren't the one magnifying it, looking for something nasty.  That would be Old Fart!  

But just for all that, I won't post my Johnny Depp doll, either.  There are a whole bunch of those with the Barbies on the Dollmaker sites.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
satish is the BEST MAN

DEEEEEEPAK is the FLOWER GIRRRRRRRRRRRRL

Laughing  Laughing

paulus is the DEVIL

Robots on a ROLL ....LOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2007, 05:14:52 PM »

Well, at least you weren't the one magnifying it, looking for something nasty.  That would be Old Fart!  

But just for all that, I won't post my Johnny Depp doll, either.  There are a whole bunch of those with the Barbies on the Dollmaker sites.

Very Happy

I know Id love to see the Johnny Dolls.. Wooo baby~!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »

Very Happy

I don't think I ever made a Barbie doll remark, but if you took it that way I am truly sorry.  I was only teasing you about how creative you were with your clothes.  Doesn't anyone ever get my jokes anymore?  I guess not, and with that I am outta here, maybe for good.  It's not worth all the fussing over.  Life is too short.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.