April 26, 2024, 02:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97371 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
REDS flower shop ?????????

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hi robots Laughing

Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:04 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Guys, it's the program, trust me. I worked MUCH harder on the simpler avatars that I did at first, because I drew or painted in what I couldn't figure out, or had to make every adjustment frame by frame. A computer tech at work finally helped me figure out how to paste on an animation and maintain the colors, and that was a huge help. Actually, the "red's" avatars was one of the easiest.
The guy told me that Photoshop was the same program used by Professional magazines like Playboy, no less, and that I probably knew how to manipulate 1/100th of what can be done on it. There are still some nagging problems I run into with just doing these avatars, and I know there's an easier way to do almost everything than what I'm doing. But thanks for the kind words.

What version of Photoshop you using?

7.0 Photoshop, and 5.0 Image Ready. It wasn't exactly a purchased version.  Rolling Eyes My "techie" at work is good at that. It's registered to "Nunya Bidniz"  Laughing

BT, I'll offer any help I can, 'cause without Klaas, I could look at the program, period!  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 01:32:24 PM »

I am re-posting this to this new thread:

Monkeys, I just did a lengthy post on the new Peter de Vries thread about Max Devries. I hope no one finds this confusing!

Because of the last names, I hope Mr. deVries will take to heart what "the dark side" has tried to do to Max's mother - and see the similarity between that case and Natalee's.

Mine is the first post on the thread. It has all the basic information about Max and his mom's foundation, and includes Kat_Gram's verification that the foundation is valid. Also includes SunFreak's post on the M&C thread (page 6) which is an article by a Detroit TV station about Max that was done AFTER Natalee disappeared.

I hope that Monkeys can round up a few of the disgusting posts by scubajap et al attempting to trash Mrs. DeVries, so Mr. de Vries won't think we're making up this stuff.

(Please try not to duplicate - that might try his patience.)

Finally - Please don't misunderstand: I am not trying to make that thread about Max. I want Mr. de Vries to see the pattern. I am sure he is hearing from scubajap et al about Natalee, too.

See where I'm going? I want their own words to discredit them.

I am sure there are many other things we want to bring to the attention of Mr. de Vries - this is just one of them.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 01:34:06 PM »

Guys, it's the program, trust me. I worked MUCH harder on the simpler avatars that I did at first, because I drew or painted in what I couldn't figure out, or had to make every adjustment frame by frame. A computer tech at work finally helped me figure out how to paste on an animation and maintain the colors, and that was a huge help. Actually, the "red's" avatars was one of the easiest.
The guy told me that Photoshop was the same program used by Professional magazines like Playboy, no less, and that I probably knew how to manipulate 1/100th of what can be done on it. There are still some nagging problems I run into with just doing these avatars, and I know there's an easier way to do almost everything than what I'm doing. But thanks for the kind words.

What version of Photoshop you using?

7.0 Photoshop, and 5.0 Image Ready. It wasn't exactly a purchased version.  Rolling Eyes My "techie" at work is good at that. It's registered to "Nunya Bidniz"  Laughing

BT, I'll offer any help I can, 'cause without Klaas, I could look at the program, period!  Laughing

I've been registering all my stuff since the mid 80's as 'PCuser'.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 01:34:49 PM »

If you plan on doing any Photo image processing, I can highly recommend the plugin 'Intellihance' by www.extensis.com.

I couldn't do my 'job' without it.

Carnut, I don't see anything there called "Intellihance." Is it listed as a subcategory of something else? TY

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2007, 01:36:09 PM »

I am not sure that Rudy Croes was not the man pulling the puppet strings on VanderStraaten.  What do you think, Lala's?  Was he not the "minister of justice?"  "Justice, an oxymoron in Aruba."

I changed my rose to one by the name of St. Valentine's and I am not sure I like the photography.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I am re-posting this to this new thread:

Monkeys, I just did a lengthy post on the new Peter de Vries thread about Max Devries. I hope no one finds this confusing!

Because of the last names, I hope Mr. deVries will take to heart what "the dark side" has tried to do to Max's mother - and see the similarity between that case and Natalee's.

Mine is the first post on the thread. It has all the basic information about Max and his mom's foundation, and includes Kat_Gram's verification that the foundation is valid. Also includes SunFreak's post on the M&C thread (page 6) which is an article by a Detroit TV station about Max that was done AFTER Natalee disappeared.

I hope that Monkeys can round up a few of the disgusting posts by scubajap et al attempting to trash Mrs. DeVries, so Mr. de Vries won't think we're making up this stuff.

(Please try not to duplicate - that might try his patience.)

Finally - Please don't misunderstand: I am not trying to make that thread about Max. I want Mr. de Vries to see the pattern. I am sure he is hearing from scubajap et al about Natalee, too.

See where I'm going? I want their own words to discredit them.

I am sure there are many other things we want to bring to the attention of Mr. de Vries - this is just one of them.

Bleachedblack's post:

Interesting, nothing more to be implied by my posting it here;

Re: the Max De Vries story-
This broke just around the time the brothers were released from jail, and had people thinking along different lines.
Max de Vries was not alone when he went out on a jet ski, he was with a family friend David Stacy, 56. Max's father had died 14 months before, and it could have been Mom's boyfriend, but I think that was kind of quick, so I don't know.
David Stacy reported that Max's jet ski stalled, and when he went to help Max, his stalled too.
David then claimed the jet ski's capsized and the two hung on. Max eventually tired, fell away and drifted off. Search and Rescue found David Stacy hanging on to the Jet skis I don't know how many hours later. Max could not be found.
Now supposedly, but this is rumor as far as I have been able to see, I haven't found anything to confirm it on the net anywhere,
David was arrested in the states on suspicion of murder because there was a very big life insurance policy on Max. Then it turns out that they brought the boy out of hiding in Brazil because it was all an insurance scam.
I was told by someone that they saw it being reported on CNN, I have not been able to find any reference to it anywhere, but maybe some of you have more time and experience with that.
This got a few people here thinking, but the police tell me there are no big insurance policies on Natalee.

Posted by: scubajap | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at
06:32 PM
http://tinyurl.com/y4q5xg
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »

Scam = scubajap's lies and total scam = Julia Renfro's lies.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:55 PM »

Carnut, I don't know what a plug in is, but it reminds me of a high school baseball game for some reason.

And I don't even know what photo imaging process thingy you said is either. Someone said I should go into business, and my thought was, "How much market is there for Monkey avatars"?  Laughing

Did I ever tell you about me first experience on the web and the moans?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 01:41:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Scam = scubajap's lies and total scam = Julia Renfro's lies.

Tyler I love your avatar.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »

What a bitch that SJap Rosalie Klein is.
Write it in the book that I used a bad bad word.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »

bleached - if you see this - you posted just a few days ago, something from scubajap about Max DeVries. I did a search but the @#% Search function doesn't seem to work well.

Can you copy & post that on the new Peter de Vries thread please? It's in the Important Case Documents.

I found a few things, but I am especially looking for quotes direct from scuba et al.

I will bring over a post from the previous thread about this in a sec.

....sure will find it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2007, 01:44:54 PM »

I am not sure that Rudy Croes was not the man pulling the puppet strings on VanderStraaten.  What do you think, Lala's?  Was he not the "minister of justice?"  "Justice, an oxymoron in Aruba."

I changed my rose to one by the name of St. Valentine's and I am not sure I like the photography.

I am still on the fence here trying to decide.  I will say this, I don't think we know for sure because Shango indicated that if we ever actually identified Dirty Hand, then the entire island is going down.  Oh wait!  Isn't that already happening?  Okay, now what do I do? I can't make up my mind.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
bleached - if you see this - you posted just a few days ago, something from scubajap about Max DeVries. I did a search but the @#% Search function doesn't seem to work well.

Can you copy & post that on the new Peter de Vries thread please? It's in the Important Case Documents.

I found a few things, but I am especially looking for quotes direct from scuba et al.

I will bring over a post from the previous thread about this in a sec.

....sure will find it.

I got it and posted in the De Vries thread.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2007, 01:45:37 PM »

In connection with the Max DeVries information on the Peter de Vries thread - of course it wouldn't hurt to post some of the nasty (and similar) stuff posted about Natalee and her family. The things suggesting fraud, pregnant with Jug's baby, etc.

But BE SURE TO include the poster's name. Don't make it look like it's what YOU are saying.

I am guessing that these same people are telling it all to Mr. de Vries. Again, I hope their own words will discredit them.

Thanks klaas for finding bleached's post. I'll go post it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What a bitch that SJap Rosalie Klein is.
Write it in the book that I used a bad bad word.

Oh I love that word, Kat.  Don't worry, sometimes it just fits.  Know what I mean?  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I am still on the fence here trying to decide.  I will say this, I don't think we know for sure because Shango indicated that if we ever actually identified Dirty Hand, then the entire island is going down.  Oh wait!  Isn't that already happening?  Okay, now what do I do? I can't make up my mind.  Rolling Eyes
Hi Monkeys! What position was it that Guido Wever's Dad has or had in Aruba.TIA
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2007, 01:49:13 PM »

Thank you, San.  Just trying to decide.   Laughing

Dirty Hand?  Could be that he has been identified but not yet brought down, but the island is coming down and he will be shown to be the dirty hand dealer that he was with crime.  Just do a google on Rudy Croes and his connetions with money laundering, etc.  I am sure he did not stop that just because he was exposed.  I found a lot of stuff on a site about the Chemleys' and our FBI but it has been moved.  I wish I had not just saved it but copied when I found it.  My now-deceased attorney friend from Tampa who once was an assistant US attorney gave me some ideas on how to find some of these things.  Arubans at all levels, according to her, were very involved in criminal activity in Florida.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2007, 01:50:02 PM »

The weather here is just wonderful today too.  Thanks Carnut for sending it my way.  Did I mention that I don't like cold weather, not one bit, not even a tiny bit.  Well, only if it includes a lovely snowfall.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2007, 01:50:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Hi Monkeys! What position was it that Guido Wever's Dad has or had in Aruba.TIA

At one time he started a political party that is no longer active:

Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER];
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.