May 01, 2024, 05:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97605 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54:10 PM »

justins....is today your birthday?  If so, wishing you a wonderful year... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Hi Monks! BOC  on a fly By!! Very Happy

How about those Colts!!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

OH BOC I love that little monkey playing electric guitar in your sig line! He is just the cutest!

Elvis lent him the guitar so he could play Rocky Top!!

Here is a soundtrack for the little monkey....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYfgPsGqGuY

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2007, 10:54:42 PM »

did Anna ever get her clothes on ??????????? Shocked    Twisted Evil

she is gone out for the night so we can make fun of her while she is gone and then we can just deny we were teasing her.......... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2007, 10:56:02 PM »

im not skerrrrrrrrrrrred of Anna  Cool

well, maybe just a little
 Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2007, 10:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi Klaas,

Love the Mikimoto photo you did for Mrs Red  (Hi, Mrs Red)
Can I poach it and print out for my DH  Only have to change the "e" for an "o"   Laughing  Laughing

So no matter where we live, nor what part of the world, if we are wed to ron, ray, red, rod, ran, no matter who the girl, she always wants her man shopping for great jewelry and  wonderful pearls.

Lets not limit it to those wed to ron, ray etc etc

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "robots"
i wonder if GUIDO was in love with PAULUS  Shocked

Twisted Evil

I would guess the other way around..... and that Guido knew it and used it.... IMO

Nah - Paulus is a voyeur

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2007, 11:03:01 PM »

either that or just likes BLOUSES  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2007, 11:05:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  It's a boring Saturday night around here.  Hubby is watching the Suns on TV, kids are on their computers, and the kitties and I are doing laundry.  Thought I'd check in and see how my Monkeys were tonight.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2007, 11:05:23 PM »

Twisted Evil

I would guess the other way around..... and that Guido knew it and used it.... IMO

Nah - Paulus is a voyeur

hmmm.... maybe... at this point all I really know is that the three boys were the last seen with her, that PVDS and Anita know what happened... .

Guido is involved.... and so is Freddy and Steve Croes, et. al ....IMO.... but I just don't know how...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »

I'm waiting for local news to tell the story about a "pile of bodies" found in Indiana.   Shocked   They're going to show the Ben and Shawn first.  Commercials now.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Monkeys.  It's a boring Saturday night around here.  Hubby is watching the Suns on TV, kids are on their computers, and the kitties and I are doing laundry.  Thought I'd check in and see how my Monkeys were tonight.

Hey AzLady... things are good here... but every time I say hi to anyone they leave... Jaq did, Tyler did... so if I say hello, please don't leave!! I am getting a complex

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2007, 11:07:05 PM »

Twisted Evil

Nah - Paulus is a voyeur

hmmm.... maybe... at this point all I really know is that the three boys were the last seen with her, that PVDS and Anita know what happened... .

Guido is involved.... and so is Freddy and Steve Croes, et. al ....IMO.... but I just don't know how...

....let's not forget Koen. There had to be some reason he had to sleep with his Mom......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:34 PM »

Four murder victims found in manholes.  Police are searching for more.  Believed to be homeless men.  

Ok. That was the in depth coverage.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2007, 11:10:00 PM »

Hi Mrs Red.  I don't think I'm going anywhere as now there is a football game on the TV!   Laughing   I hate pro sports.  

I think we know all the players involved:  Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Guido, Koen, Steve Croes, Paulus...did I leave anyone out?  And Anita knows what happened, even though she wasn't here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2007, 11:10:37 PM »

Quote from: bleachedblack
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: Tibrogargan

mmm.... maybe... at this point all I really know is that the three boys were the last seen with her, that PVDS and Anita know what happened... .

....let's not forget Koen. There had to be some reason he had to sleep with his Mom......

Yes... and Sander his brother also at least knows what happened.....

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2007, 11:11:17 PM »

I always thought that might have been a sarcastic remark, as kids will make, making fun of him for being scared.  On the other hand, there may be some skary people involved in this coverup, if not the crime, and he actually did sleep with mum and dad.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Four murder victims found in manholes.  Police are searching for more.  Believed to be homeless men.  

Ok. That was the in depth coverage.   Rolling Eyes

Sad.  The homeless are so vulnerable.  I've read up to 2/3 of them are mentally ill and do not/cannot accept help as their mental illness changes their perception of reality.  Shame we can't do more for them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2007, 11:12:38 PM »

Whose phone # was on Sander's phone that it had to be lost?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »

GVC is in it up to his eyebrows as well.
Wasn't Guido the one that wet his pants when he was interviewed at work?
No wonder if he had been trying to cheat on Posner while dealing as Cat said..
They all seem to have bladder problems there.  Need more cranberry juice in their mixed drinks.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I always thought that might have been a sarcastic remark, as kids will make, making fun of him for being scared.  On the other hand, there may be some skary people involved in this coverup, if not the crime, and he actually did sleep with mum and dad.

Well, the family did up and sell out, lock, stock and barrel, and Dad left his business to move off the island.  That looks suspicious in light of the events.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.