April 30, 2024, 08:04:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97543 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2007, 11:14:00 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Mrs Red.  I don't think I'm going anywhere as now there is a football game on the TV!   Laughing   I hate pro sports.  

I think we know all the players involved:  Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Guido, Koen, Steve Croes, Paulus...did I leave anyone out?  And Anita knows what happened, even though she wasn't here.

GVC and Sander.  I agree that Anita knows who, what, where and when.  She knows it all.  She should have been brought in for questioning.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2007, 11:15:01 PM »

Yup, add GVC to the mix.  I forgot him.  There are many who know what happened, too, including Van der Stratten, Dompig, and probably Karen Janssen.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2007, 11:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Hi Mrs Red.  I don't think I'm going anywhere as now there is a football game on the TV!   Laughing   I hate pro sports.  

I think we know all the players involved:  Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Guido, Koen, Steve Croes, Paulus...did I leave anyone out?  And Anita knows what happened, even though she wasn't here.

GVC and Sander.  I agree that Anita knows who, what, where and when.  She knows it all.  She should have been brought in for questioning.

not a bad idea.... I hope that the CA lawsuit at least yields discovery for the family...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Four murder victims found in manholes.  Police are searching for more.  Believed to be homeless men.  

Ok. That was the in depth coverage.   Rolling Eyes

Sad.  The homeless are so vulnerable.  I've read up to 2/3 of them are mentally ill and do not/cannot accept help as their mental illness changes their perception of reality.  Shame we can't do more for them.

I hope they find out who's responsible.  With so much violence around the world that seems to be getting worse, I hate to think our society can't do a lot more to protect the weak and vulnerable, whether children, the elderly, the homeless and animals from those who prey upon them for whatever sick and twisted reasons they have.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2007, 11:16:51 PM »

And, I believe Greta knows a lot more about the case than she has put on her show.  I would like to see and hear the tape made when she was in the van der Sloot home interviewing Anita and Paulus, and then again with Beth.  You can't tell me the audio/video tape wasn't rolling, at least the audio.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2007, 11:17:22 PM »

Four murder victims found in manholes.  Police are searching for more.  Believed to be homeless men.  

Sad.  The homeless are so vulnerable.  I've read up to 2/3 of them are mentally ill and do not/cannot accept help as their mental illness changes their perception of reality.  Shame we can't do more for them.

Are they homeless because they are mentally ill or do they become that way because of their lifestyle?  When society begins to care more and protect their weaker members and worry less about their own interests mankind will have taken a giant leap forward.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2007, 11:18:39 PM »

the only thing I think is goood about greta lately is that she at least gives Tim Miller coverage.... and TES needs ALL the help they can get...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

....let's not forget Koen. There had to be some reason he had to sleep with his Mom......

I always thought that might have been a sarcastic remark, as kids will make, making fun of him for being scared.  On the other hand, there may be some skary people involved in this coverup, if not the crime, and he actually did sleep with mum and dad.

I took it as literal. Dave wrote in his book about it, and also wrote that he and Art Wood were driving around looking for the Gottenbos house/boat, turned their car around and drove by the place again ...the front door was open and when K saw them he ran and ducked behind the sofa inside the house. No mattter the exact reason i suppose, but certainly ot the actions of someone with a clean conscience.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2007, 11:18:48 PM »

After weeks of rain and cloudy skies, we're going to get snow.  Seems Carnut is sending his weather this way.  Mind you, if it's coming here, it will probably head towards Michigan, Ohio and New York next.  Get out the shovels, sand and rock salt.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2007, 11:18:56 PM »

And, then there's that unedited version of Greta's interview with Charles Croes.  I'd love to see that one, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2007, 11:19:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
the only thing I think is goood about greta lately is that she at least gives Tim Miller coverage.... and TES needs ALL the help they can get...

I read they are going back to Aruba?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2007, 11:21:15 PM »

Ya think if this ever sees the inside of a court room in LA we might get to hear or see some of this video/audio tape?  I think FOX has a ton of it.  I wonder if some of it could provide some interesting testimony.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2007, 11:21:54 PM »

Really?  Does Tim still want to search the deep waters around Aruba?

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2007, 11:22:10 PM »

And, I believe Greta knows a lot more about the case than she has put on her show.  I would like to see and hear the tape made when she was in the van der Sloot home interviewing Anita and Paulus, and then again with Beth.  You can't tell me the audio/video tape wasn't rolling, at least the audio.

I agree that Greta knows a lot more then she is saying.  As far as the interview with the Sloots, I seem to remember Paulus saying no cameras.  I think the only ones allowed in his house that day were Beth and Greta.  I could be wrong but that's what I remember.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2007, 11:22:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Are they homeless because they are mentally ill or do they become that way because of their lifestyle?  When society begins to care more and protect their weaker members and worry less about their own interests mankind will have taken a giant leap forward.

Unfortunately, in so many cases it is the lifestyle... addictions etc.  but sadly in so many other cases it is caused by catastophy such as illnesses... that cause bankruptcy.... it's hard to say...

what I will say is that the lovely liberal that wrote the book about homelessness just being not enough homes... welll..... phooey!!  another problem stems from stuff such as the projects which just become battlegrounds... and that is another issue altogether...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »

I don't know... maybe?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2007, 11:24:56 PM »

Ya think if this ever sees the inside of a court room in LA we might get to hear or see some of this video/audio tape?  I think FOX has a ton of it.  I wonder if some of it could provide some interesting testimony.

I wish MSNBC would grow a pair and show the jail footage.... that is something I would like to see.  I think it would be interesting...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2007, 11:25:20 PM »

After weeks of rain and cloudy skies, we're going to get snow.  Seems Carnut is sending his weather this way.  Mind you, if it's coming here, it will probably head towards Michigan, Ohio and New York next.  Get out the shovels, sand and rock salt.

Yep, that's where my weather guy said it was headed.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2007, 11:26:12 PM »

Really?  Does Tim still want to search the deep waters around Aruba?

<quote>

His company is completely funded by donations, fundraising and grants. They have been involved in at least one high-profile case: the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the still-missing Alabama teen who disappeared in 2005 while on a chaperoned post-graduation trip to Aruba. Miller has been to Aruba twice and plans to return, because he said, "We've got some more sophisticated equipment than we had when we were there before and we want to continue our water search over there."
 <end quote>

http://www.arkcity.net/stories/011307/com_0001.shtml

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2007, 11:26:17 PM »

I wish MSNBC would grow a pair and show the jail footage.... that is something I would like to see.  I think it would be interesting...

Yes that would be interesting.

Wouldn't Joran have to file the lawsuit in the states?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.