April 30, 2024, 09:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97551 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Hope they take Joe T with them on that space flight   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I really hope the media and their viewers decide he's just too slick and sleazy for them.  If he has to be interviewed because he represents someone, fine, but not as an analyst or commentator.  He's dishonest.  He and his client, Joran, contradict each other.  

If Deepak gives testimony about his conversation with Skeeters, and then Skeeters can prove and convince a judge/jury that he was lying, he could be charged with perjury.  I wonder who would bail him out or pay his fine.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Mrs. Red, rather like I could not afford to buy my own home now!  Since I entered the real estate market about 35 years ago, I've just turned one house over for another every 5 or 8 years.  I could not afford to buy my home now, but I can afford the house payments!   Laughing

that is exactly what's going on!!  Also for a long time in New England no one wanted the brutal life of being on the water.... and those houses have been in families for years.  Also a lot of ppl inheirted these huge wonderful old houses, turned them into apts and they run them into the ground.... it's really terrible... and the houses are just sitting there making $$$ hand over fist because they are owned outright... so it's where ppl make their money but there is no middle ground.... it's crazy!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 13, 2007, 11:50:52 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Or England  Wink

Yeah, there's still at least one unattached Prince over there that's available.[/quote]

I already have my English prince. I married Prince Simon Duncan Andrew  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 13, 2007, 11:51:33 PM »

We had a local story here last week about catching some welfare folks using their welfare 'cash card' to buy groceries and then getting caught exchanging the groceries for drugs.

Just how much smarts does it take for bureaucrats  to figure something like that would happen?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: January 13, 2007, 11:51:40 PM »

Sorry I messed up Carnut's quote.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2007, 11:51:47 PM »

maybe they can now use the skeeter's tapes... which do not clear K2... in fact they definately show guilt....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2007, 11:52:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I think we get the gist of it, your Highness.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »

We're rapidly losing our middle class in the US.  It used to be that a man could make an honest living and support his family, buy his home, clothe his kids on a wage from a blue collar job.  The factories were the backbone of the middle class.  As the factories are now being closed and the economy is moving to an information society, we are seeing so many of the middle class caught in the middle.  I feel sorry for them as they are afraid to change, but change is the only way they can make a living.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 13, 2007, 11:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
maybe they can now use the skeeter's tapes... which do not clear K2... in fact they definately show guilt....

Ain't it gonna be neat if the case ever goes to trial?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 13, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »

We're rapidly losing our middle class in the US.  It used to be that a man could make an honest living and support his family, buy his home, clothe his kids on a wage from a blue collar job.  The factories were the backbone of the middle class.  As the factories are now being closed and the economy is moving to an information society, we are seeing so many of the middle class caught in the middle.  I feel sorry for them as they are afraid to change, but change is the only way they can make a living.

yes but the idea that one refuses to change is in and of itself an issue....

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 13, 2007, 11:55:25 PM »

I fully expect the Skeeter's tapes to be the significant evidence in the case.  The FBI should be testify as their accuracy and the K2's will be sitting with lies all over their faces.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 13, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »

OMG! I'm psychic and I can perceive Carnut bowing down before me.  Laughing  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2007, 11:55:51 PM »

Sorry, I do disagree with that statement.

If we are losing any middle class it's because they are moving up to upper class.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 13, 2007, 11:56:00 PM »

I have to wonder what the Kalpoe lawyers have up their sleeves.  I'm sure they've thought of these things.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 13, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »

I can't wait!   Laughing   It's the justification we've been waiting for for 18 months or more!  Let's do it!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 13, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »

I fully expect the Skeeter's tapes to be the significant evidence in the case.  The FBI should be testify as their accuracy and the K2's will be sitting with lies all over their faces.

I have often wondered if the tapes that were released to other sites, the doctored tapes were released to try and get us or someone if they have it to publish the unedited real verision so the evidence would be unusable....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #336 on: January 13, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »

Just adding my 2 cents in on the homelesness.  Sorry if I missed somebody else mention it. But I know one problem, is homeless person can't get a job without an address and obviously can't get a home without a job here, so that adds another vicious cycle.  It's a catch 22.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:02 PM »

OMG! I'm psychic and I can perceive Carnut bowing down before me.  Laughing  Razz

Ah, your psychic powers are off by just a little bit.

I am a redneck.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:52 PM »

I am not sure if the FBI can have any part? don't think they can testify in civil case?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2007, 12:00:00 AM »

Sorry, I do disagree with that statement.

If we are losing any middle class it's because they are moving up to upper class.

Carnut, I see many, many people who are trying to make a living doing the work their fathers did--construction, mostly, and other similar jobs.  They can't make a living to support their families any more.  They claim it's because of the illegals taking their jobs for lower pay, but there is much more involved than just that.  The world has changed around them and they seem almost bewildered by it.  So many of them are trying to keep up with the old jobs, but they just get farther and farther behind.  It's not the same world it was 30 years ago.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.