April 30, 2024, 11:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97559 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »

I swear, those shoes would tell the story.

There's something definately with the shoes. AND, I still believe there's something with that fisnet that looks like Nat's shirt. That's no fishnet, it is not fishnet. Unles they make fishnet in the pattern of Nat's shirt, it's not fisnet.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2007, 01:44:35 AM »

I'm going to go make some Hot Green tea for my Monkey Mug!!! I love it Klaas!

BRB
crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2007, 01:47:17 AM »

Ooops! Klaas? crazymom has asked for an avatar in the Lounge. She's in her Christmas attire. Do you have her regular one?

BRB
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2007, 01:47:51 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Ooops! Klaas? crazymom has asked for an avatar in the Lounge. She's in her Christmas attire. Do you have her regular one?

BRB

Sure I do.  I'll go check the Lounge.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2007, 01:55:21 AM »

CBB - Posted Crazymom's regular avatar in the Valentine thread.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2007, 02:08:02 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

BRB

Sure I do.  I'll go check the Lounge.

Yeah!!! Thanks!!!  How has everyone been?  I am going to try and be here earlier tomorrow to say hey to everyone.  Things have been crazy for me since the beginning of December.  Small car accident, kids to the doctor the holidays, etc, etc, etc.  Hopefully my life will settle down a bit and I can visit you guys once again.

I made a couple of new posts in the Jaycee Hardin area.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: January 14, 2007, 02:25:05 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi there, how has everyone been?

I haven't been around much lately. Been really busy these days and finding little time to be online as much as I'd like. I lurk here and there on the FP and post sometimes when I have time but rarely am here. Keeping the faith and prayers for Natalee, always, even in my absence.

Anything new to catch up on?

God bless~

Here you go, if you want it!  Wink

Thank you soooo much crazybabyborg. I Love it!!!  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/heartdkpen1.gif

crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2007, 02:34:44 AM »

crazymom? Don't go anywhere

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/crazymom.gif
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 14, 2007, 02:47:35 AM »

I love it!!!!  thanks sooo much!  Now if I can only figure out how to change it!  LOL
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 14, 2007, 02:50:12 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

I love it!!!!  thanks sooo much!  Now if I can only figure out how to change it!  LOL

Holy Cow, I did it the first time!!!!!  I am learning new things here!

Thanks CBB and Klaas!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 14, 2007, 03:07:38 AM »

Nite Monkeys.  Hope to see you tomorrow!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 14, 2007, 03:26:37 AM »

well I finally catch up on the reading and everyone is going to bed. lol

guess I will head off to bed myself. It's 2:25am in my neck of the woods.

Night to those still lurking and as always....

God bless~

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 14, 2007, 03:37:45 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
im sorry i can not get this out of my head

With good reason. 2 years later and the liars continue to lie.

Re-reading the various De Vries transcripts available is enlightening. Would love to see a complete, unbiased transcript. We are told that on 6/18 Jacobs called Joran a devil...yet that interesting bit is excluded from all but 1 of the transcripts. Wonder what else has been left out?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2007, 06:17:13 AM »

Is the middle class still in a city or area near you??? News at 11. Laughing  Laughing

Carnut... I am a few pages behind.. sorry...  Come to Calif. and see the last of the middle class! if you can find it!

Thanks to us supporting those illegals for years and the housing market now out of reach..... The average price of a home must be somewhere along the lines of $350,000 up. Now what is the income one would have to have to afford a home of that price???... you know along with heat, food etc.. what income coming in? Is this still in the middlle class range?

Many in the US are just 2-3 paychecks from being homeless. The largest rise in homeless until recently was from moms with children.. now it's elderly women. This is scarey. It takes only one trauma or two very close together.. a divorce, a disaster to go from middle class to lower income class.

When I went home to the Midwest, I saw a strong middle class still, but this was  4 1/2 yrs ago and the outsourcing and incoming illegals to the area were just starting. I give your middle class about 5 years more!

What starts, for better and worse, in Calif. usually takes about 5 years to get to the Middle West... but this middle class thing is going toward you guys faster.

Outsourcing jobs, and incoming without jobs are a drain on the system. All of a sudden you can't get into the ER or your house taxes are going up fast for education, medical, food for those not add incoming money to the system and to Social Security, but because of necessity and survival send the money back to family in Mexico.  Oh, yes many of us immigrants (recent or generations ago) have formed a very strong "middle class" in the US, but just what is the income of a single or couple to be considered "middle class" now?

I live in a smaller city surrounded by LA. and it is considered a more "middle class, midwestern city" when compared to LA or the very liberal Santa Monica or the nearby rich city of Beverly Hills near which I used to live next to in LA before some disasters.

In one program, with the city where I now live, describes "lower income single" as under $32,000 and another program it makes the limit $46,0000 for low income single to apply for a certain program.

I know I live in a lower income "plot o land" described by the city with in a larger complex composing of other "plots". They like the plots where I live for it helps the city to still get all those Federal and State monies... you know, a city has to have a % of the areas described as "low income"

When they build apartments and subdivisions here in the city, a certain % has to be "low income" to get a permit from the city to build.

The Redeveopmnent Agency, (same members are the City Council), is wanting to build 100+ apartments and a a greater percent will be "lower income". They already have a list over 2 thousand and a former city official (unofficially)  said my name wasn't in the right language  (now those reading this can read between the lines on what I am saying) so no use to applying (I won't want to live in an apartment anyway, though.I have pets and tomatoes.Rolling Eyes )

I don't know what is considered "middle class" in the MIdwest... but it's sure an eye opener to me to have a single with the limit of $46,000 be considered "low income". I was about ready to tell the clerk to "H*(& , give me the $46,000 instead of the program they were talking about. The difference between my retirement and that amount for a year and I could redo a few rooms according to DIY network.

To me, if these money limits describe "low income" in a certain city in CA, you have to ask your self... what is middle class??? and where is it still?

Some in some states in the midwest and east used to laugh at our problems here of illegals and gans and now these same states, cities are getting them. Watch out and watch your middle class go within the next few short years.

We have a home owners assoc. fee every month that is called "rent" for we individually own our homes but not the land. The land is owned by our homeower's assoc. "Rent" was raised $25 a month starting this month. That amount doesn't seem to be a large raise; I can survive, but I know at least two elderly ladies in this complex who will have to shorten food to made it. Their pride will not let them complain or tell anyone... but dear friends know!

They are considered "lower low income" so I am guessing if "low income" for a single in is $31,000 or $46,000, depending, then "lower income" might be around $22,000 and much less.

Just wait unitl all these goodies arrive in the city near those who are making $30-40,000 (single person) a year and think they are middle class.

In Indiana with that income I could buy a home... I used to have one there... a 1925 Craftsman with a 1/2 acre. There person who bought it earned about $34,000 and the home was about $80,000. The same type of home here (wthout the land, but with gangs, earthquakes and weather) would be $600,000. IMO this price is out of range for middle class, but lately I don't even know what is middle class or where it is... I have been told I am "lower income" and I am still shocked, but found one really great tomoto last night in the cold... would win a prize at the State Fair... so I am a happy camper!! Rolling Eyes Have some health, great pets and Monkey friends and mugs.

I repectfully am differing with you re: whatever is middle class. Thanks IBE Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: January 14, 2007, 06:35:11 AM »

Sorry Carnut and Monkeys... didn't am to be so terse.

It's ironic that I had to deal with "middle class" this week and now this discussion just hit a nerve, I guess. Big day coming today. I have to give a memorial service today and make a big decision about something.

But I always feel good with the Scared Monkeys!

It's cold and I am now making a 3 am bowl of instant grits!  and still can get 8 hrs of sleep (being single, sometimes you can sneak things in like sleeping late)

Geep, opps... Keep up the Good Work, Am ordering my mug later today and coaster.. with the current "luck" I'll be the first or one of the first to get the correct one! Laughing  Luv, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: January 14, 2007, 06:46:32 AM »

Re: the ladies who will shorten their food.. Some of us are going to start cooking "big time" and just have too many left overs, if you know what I mean, so we will just have to share! One neighbor makes great banana bread and sells it... so will bake and once in a while have no "buyers" so just have to share... if you know what I mean, again!!!

Our midwest background has given us experience in how to get around pride in a nice way.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 14, 2007, 07:48:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked AGAIN

Yeah, what Robots said!  What do they mean by that?

They meant that they had done something really bad to Natalee and had to lie.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 14, 2007, 08:38:04 AM »

Indiana's telephonic customer service for EBT (food cards) is out sourced to India.

How much sense does that make?

Car~ I'd like to know more about the bust of peeps trading groceries for drugs. Someone I've suspected for a long time and wanna see them busted.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: January 14, 2007, 09:11:21 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Re: the ladies who will shorten their food.. Some of us are going to start cooking "big time" and just have too many left overs, if you know what I mean, so we will just have to share! One neighbor makes great banana bread and sells it... so will bake and once in a while have no "buyers" so just have to share... if you know what I mean, again!!!

Our midwest background has given us experience in how to get around pride in a nice way.

IBE, I have read and understand what you are saying... one of the things that bothered us about the rebuilding of New Orleans was that all or most of the money that FEMA paid for the rebuilding went to illegal immigrants who then wired the majority of that money home on pay day.......and that is still going on down there BIGTIME!

That is so sweet of y'all to just happen to have a few leftovers.... I do that for my FIL sometimes as he does not want us making a fuss over him.... Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 14, 2007, 09:41:47 AM »

IBE:  Food Co-op!
There are a lot of websites that give away food products and/or have printable coupons.   Maybe your group could get together and use coupons or get free food and do a little swapping, ie.  someone gets a free bag of dog food and sells it to a dog owner (at a discount) and the money goes to buy more food.  
I  have found the Purina website has some of the best coupons and free giveaways.  I  have received 2 coupons for Purina One so far:
http://www.purina.com/  
That stuff isn't cheap!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.