April 30, 2024, 09:00:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97547 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

That narrowed the field significantly--almost to zero at some points!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I also been watching a lot of the football games and sad to see them come to an end.. I also been dating different people but they all seem to morph into the same and I get mixed up which one is who..They all seem to be going to support groups and actually I'm finding out therer are a lot of strange people out there..

Boy, that's a fact!  I was single for many years and found that out first hand.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 14, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »

No one's suspicion of the Saints cinderella story?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 14, 2007, 11:52:01 AM »

I took my home off the market because I don't think anything is selling right now and I will list it again soon.. Its funny about the rental's here, I think they are having no problems.. I just got a 1/1 but does have clay tennis courts and its costing me 1100 per month for 7 month lease..  Its 5 mins from work so I took it.. When I was signing the lease she asked me: You don't make over xxx do you.. Which I do and she told me that I would have to get my boss to lie about my salary.. Well I told her thats interesting, I actually make too much money to live here?  Well anyway I talked to my boss and he laughed and said no problem: "I told you Terry that I was paying you too much".. Now no  raises and no more bonus..  All to find a place closed to work for 7 months..
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 14, 2007, 11:52:04 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
My rule used to be no drugs, no therapists, and no living with Mommy.  Laughing

Yeah, but what about your dates?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 14, 2007, 11:53:04 AM »

WooHoo! it's sneeting big time out there.

Oh let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 14, 2007, 11:54:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I also been watching a lot of the football games and sad to see them come to an end.. I also been dating different people but they all seem to morph into the same and I get mixed up which one is who..They all seem to be going to support groups and actually I'm finding out therer are a lot of strange people out there..

Boy, that's a fact!  I was single for many years and found that out first hand.

There ought to be a law No More Strange People.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 14, 2007, 11:54:39 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
No one's suspicion of the Saints cinderella story?

What's that, Carnut?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: January 14, 2007, 11:55:13 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
My rule used to be no drugs, no therapists, and no living with Mommy.  Laughing

Yeah, but what about your dates?

Silly--those were the rules for the dates!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 14, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »

Gotta go.  Talk to you Monkeys later.

BRING NATALEE HOME
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: January 14, 2007, 11:58:23 AM »

I like all my dates but not the way they want.. I loved to hear their stories and what seems normal to them, I'm sitting there going, noway do I want to be part of this.. One was really cute and she was a little over weight but I didn't think too much of it.. Well she told me that it took her two hours to find something to wear because all her clothes didn't fit her and I guess I said something like well you could go bike riding with me.. She actually got mad and I actually liked everything else about her.. So I guess I need to learn to lie or just not answer..  Another one was cute but had a chipped tooth and I think I kept looking at it.. She had a nice car and I kept think well why don't you pay less for the car and get that tooth fixed.. So its been fun..
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 14, 2007, 12:01:36 PM »

Dating is a chore.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 14, 2007, 12:05:06 PM »

Well I need to take care of some stuff for a friend (Actually go and feed his animals) while he is up in Disney World..  I have some neat pictures of some bike trips I took and will post on my site later and hopefully you will enjoy.. I almost got me another dog, I was coming home from a long bike ride and it was really windy and I saw a small bear sitting at the edge of a pond just sitting there while his hair was blowing in the wind.. He looked like he was waiting for his master to come and get him or he was just really sad.. Anyway its was off the turnpike and I was running late for a birthday party and I was thinking do I need another dog that looks like a small bear?  But then again I was worried he might leave and get hit my someone on the turnpike..I was also worried that if I walked out there and he was rabid, I would be in big trouble.. So I didn't pick him up but now I wish I had..
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 14, 2007, 12:08:34 PM »

Well I need to take care of some stuff for a friend (Actually go and feed his animals) while he is up in Disney World..  I have some neat pictures of some bike trips I took and will post on my site later and hopefully you will enjoy.. I almost got me another dog, I was coming home from a long bike ride and it was really windy and I saw a small bear sitting at the edge of a pond just sitting there while his hair was blowing in the wind.. He looked like he was waiting for his master to come and get him or he was just really sad.. Anyway its was off the turnpike and I was running late for a birthday party and I was thinking do I need another dog that looks like a small bear?  But then again I was worried he might leave and get hit my someone on the turnpike..I was also worried that if I walked out there and he was rabid, I would be in big trouble.. So I didn't pick him up but now I wish I had..

Wow, your life is definitely full of decisions.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 14, 2007, 12:18:48 PM »

Carnut,

At work they have 4 big projects going on and I didn't realized that they hired me to lead them.. So talk about decisions, I start on one and they asked the status of the other three.. They are supposed to hire 5 more people for my team but I think by then, I won't need them..  I think I have commited to more things in the last week, then I have ever done..  

Lots of things have changed and I think being a contractor at home I missed some of it.. I even went to a woman doctor for a checkup and was surprised when she told me to get undress.. I thought she was kidding but nope and all I could think of, well she is a doctor and she is use to seeing nude men..  I think I wouldn't of been so intimated if she was ugly..  She asked me if I was nervous because I stopped talking..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 14, 2007, 12:20:54 PM »

Well I will be back later, need to feed some animals.. Watch some football later and hope to ride my bike sometime this afternoon.. Everyone have a great Sunday..
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:18 PM »

Carnut,

At work they have 4 big projects going on and I didn't realized that they hired me to lead them.. So talk about decisions, I start on one and they asked the status of the other three.. They are supposed to hire 5 more people for my team but I think by then, I won't need them..  I think I have commited to more things in the last week, then I have ever done..  

Lots of things have changed and I think being a contractor at home I missed some of it.. I even went to a woman doctor for a checkup and was surprised when she told me to get undress.. I thought she was kidding but nope and all I could think of, well she is a doctor and she is use to seeing nude men..  I think I wouldn't of been so intimated if she was ugly..  She asked me if I was nervous because I stopped talking..

Heh, heh, lady doctor, that's cute. How'd the prostate check go?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 14, 2007, 12:30:55 PM »

Carnut,

Whoops, I mean the 'turn your head and cough' check go.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 14, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »

Actually, we have smaller hands.  I could tell you some funny stories.

I was seeing this older Italian male patient in the ER when he grabbed for my breast.  I stepped back from the bed and as I did I accidentally stepped on his IV line yanking the IV out of his arm.  Serves him right!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 14, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »

Carnut,

LOL! Some interesting reading today!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.