May 01, 2024, 06:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97607 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 14, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »

cubbee...hope this works.... Very Happy

http://www.mardigrasrecords.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=327

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: January 14, 2007, 02:17:02 PM »

Nap time.  ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: January 14, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »

That Ava Gardner sure was a babe in 'Mogambo'.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: January 14, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Nap time.  ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry Sun.....will be back on track now.....you know I think Greta, or at least the staff at FOX, must have known what they were looking at when she interviewed Joran....if she had just kept her mouth shut about his possible innocence....wonder how close she is with Taco.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: January 14, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »

I can't read for laughing so hard!!!! Print these last two pages, and put'em in a book. It's Classic!  Laughing

I want so much to ask Carnut if he has a teeny weenie problem, but I won't! Build that fire up, and stay warm!  Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 14, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I can't read for laughing so hard!!!! Print these last two pages, and put'em in a book. It's Classic!  Laughing

I want so much to ask Carnut if he has a teeny weenie problem, but I won't! Build that fire up, and stay warm!  Wink

Muhahahaha!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: January 14, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Well, now, I'm not real sure it's a problem, more a conversation piece I think.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 14, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Mere.... Love it!!!! Maybe I will order one for Carnut also.... Wink  Wink

Just kidding Car....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 14, 2007, 02:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

this is in simple as PIE

At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl

This means they new what happened but did not tell the police what happened.  They lied.  It's quite simple.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 14, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »

Yvonne de Carlo (of Munster fame as Lily) has died at age 84 years. She was a beauty.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: January 14, 2007, 02:44:08 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "robots"
After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

this is in simple as PIE

At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl

This means they new what happened but did not tell the police what happened.  They lied.  It's quite simple.

I know how that looks and we can all agree what that means to us quite literally. I just have my doubts that's what was really being said, translation wise and different world understanding wise.

Does appear incredibly stupid if it means what we literally think it means.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 14, 2007, 02:47:29 PM »

How smart does a chimp have to be before killing him constitutes murder? - Carl Sagan

I definitely agree with the sentiment of your sig quote.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: January 14, 2007, 02:48:59 PM »

I'm reading about women doctors and male patients.  I remember going to a few male doctors and I'm a female patient.  So I'm not sure what the problem is.  Was.   Confused  Rolling Eyes

As for illegals, I had a much "softer" view of this issue before the day they took off work to protest something and show us how much we need them.  It's then that I saw the Mexican flag being put above or in place of the American flag.  I say, go back to Mexico and fly that Mexican flag proudly.  Then I heard some activist on TV saying that we needed illegals to REPOPULATE this country as our population was decreasing.   Shocked Then I saw a young woman with her American husband saying in very good English that she wasn't a criminal and wanted to stay here, had a life, a job, a husband and I felt bad for her.  Then some woman goes and hides in a church so she isn't deported and her son, born here, goes to the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT asking that they pressure US officials to let her mom stay and come out of the church.  Then I read someone posting on a board about how the illegals are gonna take down the Aryan race.  Course, once they take over America and do things their way, they'll be looking for someplace else to live.  Look out Canada.   Rolling Eyes  I don't want the US to support illegals.  I don't want them to let any more into the US.  I'm in favor of a guest-worker program.  Sending 11 million of them back
to Mexico or whereever is not really feasible.  But something has to be done.  This is not El Mexico del Norte.  Even if some think they have taken over some of our states by their sheer numbers.  I think we need to start writing our Congresspersons.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: January 14, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

How smart does a chimp have to be before killing him constitutes murder? - Carl Sagan

I do wonder if Neanderthals had survived to this day what kind of Religious/Philosopical/Moral problems we would face.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 14, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »

I'm reading about women doctors and male patients.  I remember going to a few male doctors and I'm a female patient.  So I'm not sure what the problem is.  Was.   Confused  Rolling Eyes

As for illegals, I had a much "softer" view of this issue before the day they took off work to protest something and show us how much we need them.  It's then that I saw the Mexican flag being put above or in place of the American flag.  I say, go back to Mexico and fly that Mexican flag proudly.  Then I heard some activist on TV saying that we needed illegals to REPOPULATE this country as our population was decreasing.   Shocked Then I saw a young woman with her American husband saying in very good English that she wasn't a criminal and wanted to stay here, had a life, a job, a husband and I felt bad for her.  Then some woman goes and hides in a church so she isn't deported and her son, born here, goes to the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT asking that they pressure US officials to let her mom stay and come out of the church.  Then I read someone posting on a board about how the illegals are gonna take down the Aryan race.  Course, once they take over America and do things their way, they'll be looking for someplace else to live.  Look out Canada.   Rolling Eyes  I don't want the US to support illegals.  I don't want them to let any more into the US.  I'm in favor of a guest-worker program.  Sending 11 million of them back
to Mexico or whereever is not really feasible.  But something has to be done.  This is not El Mexico del Norte.  Even if some think they have taken over some of our states by their sheer numbers.  I think we need to start writing our Congresspersons.

So much for assimilation, eh?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 14, 2007, 02:54:34 PM »

Sending 11 million of them back to Mexico or whereever is not really feasible.  But something has to be done.  This is not El Mexico del Norte.  Even if some think they have taken over some of our states by their sheer numbers.  I think we need to start writing our Congresspersons.

Simple, if ya can't send them back, at least keep anymore from coming.

Also if they are illegal, don't allow them any 'legal' citizen priviledges.

Possibly they would then decide what they really want to be and how to do it.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 14, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »

So much for assimilation, eh?

Yesterday, the news showed that a Secret Santa had died of cancer.  They showed clips of this gazillionaire in Chicago before Christmas, giving out $100 bills in what appeared to be a thrift shop.  People were so happy and hugged him.  One woman said in perfect Spanish that she sent the money to Mexico.  This is why they should be protesting in Mexico and this is why the Mexican government wants illegals here.  They take US money and support the Mexican economy so the Mexican government doesn't have to.  I just read on the US State Dept. website that it is illegal in Mexico for non-Mexicans to be involved in political protests, etc.  They will arrest you.  I used to like the place.  Been there many many many times.  Went to the ruins and fishing villages and saw the beautiful churches.  I have black pottery that is only made in Oaxaca and saw how they made it by digging a hole in the ground to fire the pottery and rubbing it with quartz to make it shiny.  I saw a church that had more gold in it than Fort Knox.  A country so rich in history, culture and natural resources, including awl, or oil as we call it up north  Wink and they can't build roads, schools, water filtration plants, and provide electricity, hospitals and jobs?  POPPYCOCK.   Exclamation

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: January 14, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »

Sending 11 million of them back to Mexico or whereever is not really feasible.  But something has to be done.  This is not El Mexico del Norte.  Even if some think they have taken over some of our states by their sheer numbers.  I think we need to start writing our Congresspersons.

Simple, if ya can't send them back, at least keep anymore from coming.

Also if they are illegal, don't allow them any 'legal' citizen priviledges.

Possibly they would then decide what they really want to be and how to do it.

They also need to repeal the law that says if you're born on US soil,  you're a US citizen.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #578 on: January 14, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »

I'm just being little miss echo here, but I agree with the sentiments on illegals. And, I'm sorry, but it's not just Mexicans. I don't want a large Muslim population in this country either. And I definately don't want ANYBODY here that does not speak English and speak it fluently!

You often hear that this country was made up of immigrants, and there's truth in that. The difference is that those immigrants blended into the melting pot, made the adaptations, and became "American". Today, we have pockets of neighborhoods called "little Italy", "Chinatown", Little "Havanna", "Little Mexicao", etc, etc. There is no integration, no adaptation of traditional American ethics, and perspective. There is no National Pride among these sel isolated communities. There is certainly willingness to participate in our social programs, and there is certainly insistance to expand American conscience to include curriculums to accomodate foreign language, protect imported religious rights that are often more political than spiritual, and to aid the ability to maintain isolation from American mainstreamism.

Look at 911 and where and how the terrorists managed to accomplish the attack! Oh, I'm on a rant, and I apologize, but I just think we take "Political Correctness" far, far too seriously. Sometimes there really is right and wrong, versus "your truth is as worthy of respect as my truth". Not everything is gray.

Whew...........I feel better, now!  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 14, 2007, 03:09:07 PM »

Just cause we're smarter than animals doesn't mean we have the right to inflict pain and suffering or kill them and destroy their habitats (HOMES) for our own convenience or greed.  And in many ways, animals are smarter than us.  IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.