April 30, 2024, 10:05:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97554 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: January 14, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm just being little miss echo here, but I agree with the sentiments on illegals. And, I'm sorry, but it's not just Mexicans. I don't want a large Muslim population in this country either. And I definately don't want ANYBODY here that does not speak English and speak it fluently!

You often hear that this country was made up of immigrants, and there's truth in that. The difference is that those immigrants blended into the melting pot, made the adaptations, and became "American". Today, we have pockets of neighborhoods called "little Italy", "Chinatown", Little "Havanna", "Little Mexicao", etc, etc. There is no integration, no adaptation of traditional American ethics, and perspective. There is no National Pride among these sel isolated communities. There is certainly willingness to participate in our social programs, and there is certainly insistance to expand American conscience to include curriculums to accomodate foreign language, protect imported religious rights that are often more political than spiritual, and to aid the ability to maintain isolation from American mainstreamism.

Look at 911 and where and how the terrorists managed to accomplish the attack! Oh, I'm on a rant, and I apologize, but I just think we take "Political Correctness" far, far too seriously. Sometimes there really is right and wrong, versus "your truth is as worthy of respect as my truth". Not everything is gray.

Whew...........I feel better, now!  Laughing

Good! I totally agree.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 14, 2007, 03:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Carnut"

How smart does a chimp have to be before killing him constitutes murder? - Carl Sagan

I definitely agree with the sentiment of your sig quote.

Just cause we're smarter than animals doesn't mean we have the right to inflict pain and suffering or kill them and destroy their habitats (HOMES) for our own convenience or greed.  And in many ways, animals are smarter than us.  IMO.

OK, lets start by eliminating human population growth.

Human overpopulation is the planets biggest problem at the moment.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: January 14, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »

How smart does a chimp have to be before killing him constitutes murder? - Carl Sagan

Just cause we're smarter than animals doesn't mean we have the right to inflict pain and suffering or kill them and destroy their habitats (HOMES) for our own convenience or greed.  And in many ways, animals are smarter than us.  IMO.

Can we choose WHERE to start eliminating the problem?  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 14, 2007, 03:17:25 PM »

Can we choose WHERE to start eliminating the problem?  Very Happy

Fine with me, I've done my part in more ways than one.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 14, 2007, 03:18:21 PM »

Sending 11 million of them back to Mexico or whereever is not really feasible.  But something has to be done.  This is not El Mexico del Norte.  Even if some think they have taken over some of our states by their sheer numbers.  I think we need to start writing our Congresspersons.

Simple, if ya can't send them back, at least keep anymore from coming.

Also if they are illegal, don't allow them any 'legal' citizen priviledges.

Possibly they would then decide what they really want to be and how to do it.

They also need to repeal the law that says if you're born on US soil,  you're a US citizen.

They are coming here by the thousands and having babies in some of our most elite hospitals, places where you would not be accepted unless you had special privilege, or referral from an elitist Ob doctor.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 14, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »

Has anyone heard from our Snoopy today???? I am worried about her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 14, 2007, 03:22:13 PM »

Whew...........I feel better, now!  Laughing

Me too!  I didn't want to get into a big discussion about all these social and political issues, but I needed to vent.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 14, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

I got really funky last night and ordered me a couple more DVD's.

'Paint Your Wagon'

'Hallelujah Trail'

'Cat Ballou'

Did I mention, that I really like musicals?

Course the last two ain't exactly musicals.

Boy do I enjoy the Nicole Kidman's 'Moulin Rouge'
crazybabyborg
« Reply #588 on: January 14, 2007, 03:31:13 PM »

I had one child. That's all I had confidence that I could "do right" by. But, when you contrast that with second and third generation welfare families, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that public assistance lifestyle is a learned expectation. I fully agree that there should be programs for the "unexpected" that life can throw to single parents, the disabled, and the elderly. However, I also think that we live in a time that birth control is manageable and that when an individual doesn't exhibit choices that indicate there own responsibility to their children, that the same society that assumes that responsibilty for their care, should also be given the right to limit the burden. Flame me, but I wouldn't object to requiring a long term birth control shot for parents with more than 1 or 2 children, until a sustained self-support could be exhibited. If the birth control measure lasts 6 months, then checks should be approved only for a matching timeframe without a renewal of the shot.
I know, immediately you'd hear screaming that "No government has the right to determine my personal choices", but I think there's a very strong argument in opposition. JMO!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 14, 2007, 03:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
After that we had to go with the police to the police station in Noord. Deepak, my father and myself went to the police station. At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl. We did say that we dropped off Natalee at the Holiday Inn.

this is in simple as PIE

At the police station in Noord we did not say what had happened to the girl

This means they new what happened but did not tell the police what happened.  They lied.  It's quite simple.

SATISH KALPOE 06/13/2005 Suspect Statement:

After school my dad picked me up. Around 12.45 p.m. I got home. I went straight to my brotherīs bed room. He was awake. In his bedroom we discussed what we would tell the police. After that I ate. Straight after that, around 2.30 p.m. my brother was called by the police.He told me he had to go to the police station. I stayed home. During the time he was at the police station I was on line at my computer. Around 5 p.m. two police men, in civil dress, came to my home. I was watching TV. The pmen asked me to join them to the police station. At the station I saw my brother making a statement. After he was finished I was asked to testify as a witness. After I told the police what happened that night, they took me to drive the route I spoke about earlier. I had to point the spot where Deepak stopped the car at the HI, to drop Natalee off. I showed the police the place at the HI where my brother stopped the car and where Natalee got out of the car. I have to tell you we ( with the 3 of us ) did not make an agreement about what to tell about this specific spot where the car had stopped at the HI. After I showed them the route they brought me home. When I came home my brother was not home. I called him on his mobile phone and he told me he was with Joran. At that night I did not speak to Deepak again. On Wednesday June 1, 2005 I wenr to school in the morning and came home around 2.30 p.m. When I came home my brother Deepak was home. Around that time the police called him for driving the same route. I asked my brother what he and Joran told the police that we had stopped the car at the HI in order to let Natalee get out of the car. I told him then what I had pointed as the spot where we stopped at the HI. My brother then went to the police station Bubali. At Bubali both of us was asked, separately, to join the ride we thought was the route. I told the police I had done that already yesterday. I understood they did not know that and we had to do it over again. After we drove the route we went back to Bubali. I called my brother Deepak to pick me up. When he picked me up we went straight to the racket club, near Marriot. My brother told me we were going to Joran. He is an intern at the club. In front of the entrance of the club the 3 of us met and talked. We talked about what happened. Joran told him the police called him to take him to drive the route. We told him which route we drove so he knew where to go. We spoke for about 15 minutes. We did not speak long because the police was on its way to pick up Joran. After that we drove straight home. At home my brother and I finished our sisterīs home work. It had to be finished the next day. As we were busy my brother got a phone call from Joran. My brother told me we had to go to Joranīs later on. After we finished our sisterīs work we went to Joran. I drove the car to his house.

This statement is so full of lies.

1. I thought Deepak made his statement at Nord.
2. Satish says he saw Deepak making a statement.
3. Satish said when he first went to the police station they took him in the car to show where he drove.  At that time Deepak was at the station because he was making a statement.
4. Why is Deepak going to the police station in Bubali after Satish tells him the route they drove.
5. Why is Satish calling Deepak to pick him up when they were at the same police station.
6. After they tell the police what route they took they run to Joran to tell him.

BUNCH OF LIARS.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: January 14, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »

I got really funky last night and ordered me a couple more DVD's.

'Paint Your Wagon'

'Hallelujah Trail'

'Cat Ballou'

Did I mention, that I really like musicals?

Course the last two ain't exactly musicals.

Boy do I enjoy the Nicole Kidman's 'Moulin Rouge'

ME TOO!
Just saw Dreamgirls, and thought it was GREAT!
Chicago is a favorite of mine, too!  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 14, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »

I had one child. That's all I had confidence that I could "do right" by. But, when you contrast that with second and third generation welfare families, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that public assistance lifestyle is a learned expectation. I fully agree that there should be programs for the "unexpected" that life can throw to single parents, the disabled, and the elderly. However, I also think that we live in a time that birth control is manageable and that when an individual doesn't exhibit choices that indicate there own responsibility to their children, that the same society that assumes that responsibilty for their care, should also be given the right to limit the burden. Flame me, but I wouldn't object to requiring a long term birth control shot for parents with more than 1 or 2 children, until a sustained self-support could be exhibited. If the birth control measure lasts 6 months, then checks should be approved only for a matching timeframe without a renewal of the shot.
I know, immediately you'd hear screaming that "No government has the right to determine my personal choices", but I think there's a very strong argument in opposition. JMO!

Not only that screaming, but all the court cases against the drug mfgr and the gov because of all the complications of the drug itself.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: January 14, 2007, 03:43:22 PM »

Yes, San.................Bunch of Liars!

I think Satish is the most probable of the 3 to get tripped up, but that would require someone asking the questions that is at least mildly interestied in getting at the truth!
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: January 14, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »

SAN:

Could be that they were first questioned at the Noord Police Station?
And, one the next day by ALE from the Bubali Station?

Yes, this is very telling:
Deepak going directly to Joran.
They all discussing what they had said.
Telling Joran the spot at the HI they had pointed out.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 14, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »

Yes, San.................Bunch of Liars!

I think Satish is the most probable of the 3 to get tripped up, but that would require someone asking the questions that is at least mildly interestied in getting at the truth!

Kinda obvious the LE already has enough on all 3 to hang them.

Appears the problem is somewhere else.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 14, 2007, 04:28:34 PM »

AZLADY,

I saved your PDF on GHB but it does not contain a link to the cource.

I want to send this to Peter DeVries as well and if you have the link at hand, would you please post it?  Or have you already sent it to him?

If not, I can go back through your posts and find it but it would save time if you already have it.

Also does anyone have the transcript where Karin Janssen tells that the substance found in Deepak's car is cleaning fluid and/or chocolate?  Not sure where to even start on that for I am not sure she told that in a press conference or if she told it to Beth and Jug who relayed that information.

Has anyone seen VMS lately?  She has excellent archives.

Thanks!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 14, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »

{Edite cource=source}

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 14, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
{Edite cource=source}

I know many have claimed I'm wrong, but the only one I remember for being the 'source' of the cleaning fluid/chocolate was scubajap.

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 14, 2007, 05:06:34 PM »

No, Carnut,
I don't ever recall scubajap saying that and at least Deetch recalls it much as I do.  From his website:

08. FABRIC FROM DEEPAK’S VEHICLE – FORENSIC REPORTS (ARUBA/HOLLAND/QUANTICO)

The stained fabric from Deepak's vehicle was identified as human DNA by the Aruban Prime Minister, the prosecutor as well as the FBI prior to being sent away for testing. However, the findings of the forensic testing that was conducted in both Holland and the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Virginia revealed that the stains were cleaning fluid. How could human DNA tested in the field morph into cleaning fluid?

I just am not sure where to find this.  Not sure if she said it and it was in a translation of a press conference or inverview or if Beth or Jug Twitty quoted her.

Will keep looking and eventually find it.  It's out there somewhere.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: January 14, 2007, 05:11:57 PM »

TYLER, FLORIDA, DIHANNA; please check the Lounge/Valentine thread. TIA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.