April 30, 2024, 06:38:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97539 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 14, 2007, 07:35:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Does that mean you could see my smiling face as I talked to you? Razz

Well, yes with the proper connection.

Woo Hoo! I could be wavin' to the monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 14, 2007, 07:35:41 PM »

http://www.hasibokos.com/

I was just on the site.  It's open and working.  But they had closed it down for a while and when it re-opened, I was unable to find anything in English let alone the articles about the Holloway case.  Things were said to Dutch reporters that we didn't hear in the US media.  I had copied some of them, but a computer crash wiped them out.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: January 14, 2007, 07:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Anna"
-----------------------
From Greta's program

VAN SUSTEREN: Why was it heated on August 28?

TWITTY:  The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid.

If one is sitting in the back of a car, one would lean forward head down and vomit.  I doubt vomit would splash up to the roof of the car.  And I doubt it would look like blood.

I also doubt that cleaning fluid would look like blood to the FBI.

What would cause there to be blood all over Deepak's car on the roof liner and in the seat?
1. A bad nosebleed?  Not on the roof liner unless maybe a handprint.
2. A gun shot?  There would be spatter everywhere, and pools of blood.
3. A knife wound? Pools of blood, unless there was an artery was cut and then there would be spurting of blood as the heart pumps.
4. A person run over by a car, and then placed back in the car? Maybe, if they weren't careful putting the person back in the car, and some part of their body touched the roof liner.
5. A person beat up outside of the car, and  then placed in the car? Same as #4.
6. A person who fell on some rocks, striking their head and then placed in a car?  Same as #4.
7. A person injured somewhere else, dying or dead, and then placed in the car to dispose of?  Same as #4.

How about if some got their face punched repeatedly while in the car and flailing around?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: January 14, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »

-----------------------
From Greta's program

TWITTY:  The FBI said they found blood in the car. She says they didn’t. She says they — I know for a fact that they cut parts out of the seat, cut parts out of the ceiling of Deepak’s car, and they sent them wherever to get tested. And she said no. Initially, the FBI said there was blood all over the car, but then they came back and said now it’s cleaning fluid.

If one is sitting in the back of a car, one would lean forward head down and vomit.  I doubt vomit would splash up to the roof of the car.  And I doubt it would look like blood.

What would cause there to be blood all over Deepak's car on the roof liner and in the seat?
3. A knife wound? Pools of blood, unless there was an artery was cut and then there would be spurting of blood as the heart pumps.
4. A person run over by a car, and then placed back in the car? Maybe, if they weren't careful putting the person back in the car, and some part of their body touched the roof liner.
5. A person beat up outside of the car, and  then placed in the car? Same as #4.
6. A person who fell on some rocks, striking their head and then placed in a car?  Same as #4.
7. A person injured somewhere else, dying or dead, and then placed in the car to dispose of?  Same as #4.

SunFreak - I could be totally wrong (of course), but I have always believed she was hurt somehow at the rocks and then placed in the car. I truly believe the blood was from those injuries, and that those injuries are the ones that caused her death.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: January 14, 2007, 07:38:05 PM »

1st rule, never do today what can be put off till tommorrow.

Carnut's motto:  

PROCRASTINATE NOW!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 14, 2007, 07:38:55 PM »

-----------------------
From Greta's program

How about if some got their face punched repeatedly while in the car and flailing around?

That would do it!  Crying or Very sad
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: January 14, 2007, 07:40:11 PM »

-----------------------
From Greta's program

That would do it!  Crying or Very sad

And the coupe de gras being kicked in the head after falling out of the car onto the ground.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: January 14, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »

-----------------------
From Greta's program

Hi Sunfreak  Hope you are feeling better  Watch that wound.  Internally will not have healed as quickly as surface wound.

Vomit could be on ceiling of car if trying to chunder out of open window and car going too fast.  Like peeing against the wind.
Blood marks could also be from murderer's hands covered in blood and trying to get body in or out of car.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: January 14, 2007, 07:41:05 PM »

If I was going to be sick in a car, I'd head for the window.  I think it would be instinctive.  Did they have the windows open?  Natalee supposedly yelled to her friends.  She would have leaned out the window.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 14, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
If I was going to be sick in a car, I'd head for the window.  I think it would be instinctive.  Did they have the windows open?  Natalee supposedly yelled to her friends.  She would have leaned out the window.

Might be why the 3 amigos made a point of testifying to that.

Covering for screaming escape activity.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: January 14, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »

Carnut's motto:  

PROCRASTINATE NOW!  

Would make a good sig line.  Like : give me patience and give it to me NOW

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 14, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

'The only good thing about being wounded in the buttocks, is the ice cream'.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: January 14, 2007, 07:45:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Carnut's motto:  

PROCRASTINATE NOW!  

Or, 'life begins at 50, but it really gets interesting at 175'.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 14, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »

They misunderstood what she said.  She was yelling Murderers and they thought she was saying Aruba.   Evil or Very Mad

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 14, 2007, 07:46:10 PM »

You put it so much nicer than I did   Laughing  Laughing

Also if drugs and alcohol ripped out her stomach lining wouldn't vomit include blood?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: January 14, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »

They misunderstood what she said.  She was yelling Murderers and they thought she was saying Aruba.   Evil or Very Mad

How was that a misunderstanding?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 14, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »

Carnut's motto:  

PROCRASTINATE NOW!  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Little monkeys, Jack Bauer is back and will be on the small screen in about 12 minutes.  Gotta go.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 14, 2007, 07:47:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

SunFreak - I could be totally wrong (of course), but I have always believed she was hurt somehow at the rocks and then placed in the car. I truly believe the blood was from those injuries, and that those injuries are the ones that caused her death.

I've always thought that too.  I'm just wondering why the blood on the rocks (or whatever it was) was not seen earlier when they were doing island-wide searches. Part of their story in the very beginning took Natalee to the Lighthouse and then to the HI.

Now I wonder what the purpose of Joran bring up the issue of a gun in the secret police car tape was?  Was she accidentally shot? Or shot on purpose b/c she was fleeing or struggling or attacking the driver of the car?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 14, 2007, 07:48:43 PM »

I'll try to be delicate here. Have often thought that at least a portion of the blood in the car may well have been a direct result of the sexual assault on Natalee. She was a virgin. Vile Joran admitted to certain acts of assault on her, and a bloody handprint on the ceiling of the car would be in line with this scenario.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: January 14, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »

You put it so much nicer than I did   Laughing  Laughing

Also if drugs and alcohol ripped out her stomach lining wouldn't vomit include blood?

Don't know, but losing one's virginity or being beaten would cause a loss of blood.  Getting hit in the nose by a girl being raped could cause a nose bleed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.