May 01, 2024, 05:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97599 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 14, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
If I was going to be sick in a car, I'd head for the window.  I think it would be instinctive.  Did they have the windows open?  Natalee supposedly yelled to her friends.  She would have leaned out the window.

Might be why the 3 amigos made a point of testifying to that.

Covering for screaming escape activity.

They misunderstood what she said.  She was yelling Murderers and they thought she was saying Aruba.   Evil or Very Mad

How was that a misunderstanding?

Nadira sounds like murderer so murderer must sound like Aruba

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 14, 2007, 07:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

SunFreak - I could be totally wrong (of course), but I have always believed she was hurt somehow at the rocks and then placed in the car. I truly believe the blood was from those injuries, and that those injuries are the ones that caused her death.

I've always thought that too.  I'm just wondering why the blood on the rocks (or whatever it was) was not seen earlier when they were doing island-wide searches. Part of their story in the very beginning took Natalee to the Lighthouse and then to the HI.

Now I wonder what the purpose of Joran bring up the issue of a gun in the secret police car tape was?  Was she accidentally shot? Or shot on purpose b/c she was fleeing or struggling or attacking the driver of the car?

Dunno, but unless it had a silencer on it, some folks in the area probably would have heard something.

Also if she was struggling it had to be a pretty lucky shot to hit anything that would stop the action.

I really think rocks and guns are just complicating the situation.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 14, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »

SunFreak - I could be totally wrong (of course), but I have always believed she was hurt somehow at the rocks and then placed in the car. I truly believe the blood was from those injuries, and that those injuries are the ones that caused her death.

I've always thought that too.  I'm just wondering why the blood on the rocks (or whatever it was) was not seen earlier when they were doing island-wide searches. Part of their story in the very beginning took Natalee to the Lighthouse and then to the HI.

Now I wonder what the purpose of Joran bring up the issue of a gun in the secret police car tape was?  Was she accidentally shot? Or shot on purpose b/c she was fleeing or struggling or attacking the driver of the car?

Yes, I've never been sure exactly how she was in the area of the rocks. It could have been by beating, shooting, being struck by car, etc. I keep visualizing the scenes from the rock painting video and thinking how likely it would be that a bleeding person attempting to escape would leave just such a trail on the rocks.

As to why it wasn't spotted earlier - well, it depends on who was searching. If it was ALE, they certainly weren't looking for evidence to use against J2K. What was the date of the rock painting video? Anyone have that at hand?

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: January 14, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »

getting kicked with SHOES that are covered with blood

Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 14, 2007, 07:54:02 PM »

OK Monkeys.  I am off to catch a mouse  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Will try to check back later

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: January 14, 2007, 07:54:48 PM »

Yes, I've never been sure exactly how she was in the area of the rocks. It could have been by beating, shooting, being struck by car, etc. I keep visualizing the scenes from the rock painting video and thinking how likely it would be that a bleeding person attempting to escape would leave just such a trail on the rocks.

As to why it wasn't spotted earlier - well, it depends on who was searching. If it was ALE, they certainly weren't looking for evidence to use against J2K. What was the date of the rock painting video? Anyone have that at hand?

Think the gun and the hit girl with car thing were brough up by JVDS and Friends to put the blame on anyone but JVDS.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 14, 2007, 08:03:13 PM »

If I was going to be sick in a car, I'd head for the window.  I think it would be instinctive.  Did they have the windows open?  Natalee supposedly yelled to her friends.  She would have leaned out the window.

LilPuma, if Natalee were already passed out (or asleep as Roger would have it), she wouldn't have been able to make it to the window...

Bring Natalee home...
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 14, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

You put it so much nicer than I did   Laughing  Laughing

Also if drugs and alcohol ripped out her stomach lining wouldn't vomit include blood?

One can get an esophageal tear ( Mallory-Weiss) from vomiting too hard.  It is sually associated with alcohol. If the person is also a bulemic (not saying Natalee was) an esophageal rupture (Boerhaave syndrome) can occur from retching too hard.  They are both life threatening, with the rupture often being more fatal.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: January 14, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »

I think the gun is a red herring.What does concise mean,CARNUT?I have been the car with a girl/woman vomiting(I guess I bring that out)and you would amazed how much and where it goes.I go for the repeated beating myself,because the style fits the sporter.I have given a few late night rides to those that called because their dates were to drunk to drive.I have a feeling that there was more than one car.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 14, 2007, 08:08:31 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

LilPuma, if Natalee were already passed out (or asleep as Roger would have it), she wouldn't have been able to make it to the window...

I used to open the car door and lean over.  Maybe she fell out if she wasn't wearing a seat belt.  Then when they backed up they accidentally ran over her?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 14, 2007, 08:13:06 PM »

I believe Joran was hitting Natalee.  Deepak got upset for a reason and this is why they said Joran is crazy.  The Kalpoes didn't say this because he was raping her because that was their intent when they got in the car that they all were going to rape her so why get upset and call him crazy.  JMO.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 14, 2007, 08:14:07 PM »

June 10 and 11.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 14, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »

I remember Blood samples sent to the Dutch turned into chocolate!! Someone said the samples were switched before it got to Holland!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Some one helping with the COVERUP!!! Mad  Mad

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 14, 2007, 08:21:46 PM »

Hope y'all don't mind if I sit here a bawl while I'm watching 'Forrest Gump'.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: January 14, 2007, 08:23:42 PM »

Carnut, I never would have figured you for the sensitive type.

Laughing  Laughing
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 14, 2007, 08:24:26 PM »

Good evening Monkeys! Has anyone heard from Snoopy or Angie?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 14, 2007, 08:26:05 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

I'm not, just some things really touch me, and this movie does.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 14, 2007, 08:28:54 PM »

Sunfreak, you and i are on the same page regarding carnut not being sensitive - just who does he think he's kidding? the nerve !  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing

hi sweet Cubbee, I had an email from Angie today so I think she's around?

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 14, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

I'm not, just some things really touch me, and this movie does.

you being sensitive is just a dirty lie - so there !

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: January 14, 2007, 08:33:01 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sunfreak, you and i are on the same page regarding carnut not being sensitive - just who does he think he's kidding? the nerve !  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing

hi sweet Cubbee, I had an email from Angie today so I think she's around?

Hey nonesie! Glad to see you up and around.....We are having a coughing fit here tonight... my kids asthma is out of control, so off to the doctor we will go tomorrow.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.