April 30, 2024, 05:07:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97529 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 14, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all, I'm watching that National Geographic show about twins, triplets, and quads developing in the womb, and it is VERY cool!  Very Happy

Oh I wanted to see that show...did it just start?

It's been on about an hour. Sad

The fetuses are at 18 weeks now.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 14, 2007, 09:04:32 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Snoopy and None

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} back atcha BT!!

Cubbie.........give that boy a hug from snoopy.  Hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Cubbie, how out-of date is the medicine?  US drug companies do give out-of-date meds to some 3rd world countries, when something is better than nothing. I too, hope he feels better soon.  It's awful to struggle to get one's breath.  Sad

Sunfreak, the Xopenex expired 09/05 and the Ipratropium expired 12/05.... I feel awful that we have none, but if I remember right we did not need to use the nebulizer at all last year..... we do have albeuterol and xopenex inhalers , do you think that the 2 puffs wait 20 minutes 2 more puffs would be more beneficial than using the old stuff??

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: January 14, 2007, 09:04:38 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Hi Everyone

I have snow and a bit of sleet too.  Suppose to get the storm tomorrow.

I'm ready!

Hi ms.  I wish we would get some snow.  Just darn rain.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 14, 2007, 09:04:47 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
see? cubbee said so and robots thinks so too

hey snoopy {{Hugs}}

Hey girl.  Hope you're feeling better.  Been worried about you.

honestly I was worried about me too Snoopy, just as I worry about you. I think sorrow sometimes makes us more vulnerable to illness so promise to keep warm and hopefully your family can help keep some stress off you

Nonesie, I believe that to be true also. The winter my mother passed away I had the worst case of the flu I can ever remember having in my life and it turned into pneumonia. I did not move from my couch for 4 days, no joke, stayed in the same pj's for 4 days.... You would think someone around here would have gotten a bit worried,, huh???? Rolling Eyes

you don't want to hear my response to that, I know how sick I was and thankfully daughter took care of me, it makes my heart hurt to hear no one was helping you

I continue to stand with the girl.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: January 14, 2007, 09:05:26 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Looks like alot of monks around tonite.  Good evening all.

We have about 4" of the light and fluffy snow variety and it's still coming down hard... supposed to continue thru tomorrow.. up to 8 inches.  

I'd be more than happy to send this to anyone who wants it!   Laughing

Howdy Beans!!!!   Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 14, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Hi Everyone

I have snow and a bit of sleet too.  Suppose to get the storm tomorrow.

I'm ready!

Hi ms.  I wish we would get some snow.  Just darn rain.

Picky, picky, picky.

Just think about all the poor folks around the world who don't even get any rain.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 14, 2007, 09:08:36 PM »

see? cubbee said so and robots thinks so too

hey snoopy {{Hugs}}

Hey girl.  Hope you're feeling better.  Been worried about you.

honestly I was worried about me too Snoopy, just as I worry about you. I think sorrow sometimes makes us more vulnerable to illness so promise to keep warm and hopefully your family can help keep some stress off you

Nonesie, I believe that to be true also. The winter my mother passed away I had the worst case of the flu I can ever remember having in my life and it turned into pneumonia. I did not move from my couch for 4 days, no joke, stayed in the same pj's for 4 days.... You would think someone around here would have gotten a bit worried,, huh???? Rolling Eyes

you don't want to hear my response to that, I know how sick I was and thankfully daughter took care of me, it makes my heart hurt to hear no one was helping you

My son who was 10 at the time did what he could, but that was about it.... it hurt my feelings too let me tell ya... it wasn't that I did not want to get up, I literally could not do so....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 14, 2007, 09:08:49 PM »

We have about 4" of the light and fluffy snow variety and it's still coming down hard... supposed to continue thru tomorrow.. up to 8 inches.  

Send me some!!! Our Ski resorts are having big trouble!!! Sad  Sad  Sad

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 14, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

Don't think KatGram or Leslie is as mad at you BOC as they are at Beans and me, they're just  sending it our way.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 14, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »

Unfortunately for me I would love to see some snow, kill some nasy germs too... we have been having alot of rainy weather, warm afternoons and cold nights, good weather to get sick in...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 14, 2007, 09:12:45 PM »

Snoopy and None

Cubbie.........give that boy a hug from snoopy.  Hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Cubbie, how out-of date is the medicine?  US drug companies do give out-of-date meds to some 3rd world countries, when something is better than nothing. I too, hope he feels better soon.  It's awful to struggle to get one's breath.  Sad

Sunfreak, the Xopenex expired 09/05 and the Ipratropium expired 12/05.... I feel awful that we have none, but if I remember right we did not need to use the nebulizer at all last year..... we do have albeuterol and xopenex inhalers , do you think that the 2 puffs wait 20 minutes 2 more puffs would be more beneficial than using the old stuff??

You probably ought to call his DR group to see if one of them is on call.  I hate to advise you as I don't know the patient.  Too much meds can do harm too.  Maybe the DR can call in the meds for the nebulizer to an all-night pharmacy.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 14, 2007, 09:13:28 PM »

Hey Beans! I bet that snow is really pretty!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 14, 2007, 09:14:15 PM »

hey beanie,

hasn't your area had enuff white stuff yet? who did ya'll make mad  Laughing

Actually, about an hour from here has gotten hammered bad.  This is our first snow!!!  So I can live with that.  but I'd still send some your way if you'd like.  Trade you some snow for some cookies!?   Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 14, 2007, 09:14:24 PM »

Snoopy and None

You probably ought to call his DR group to see if one of them is on call.  I hate to advise you as I don't know the patient.  Too much meds can do harm too.  Maybe the DR can call in the meds for the nebulizer to an all-night pharmacy.

Waiting on the call back as I sit here....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 14, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »

Heh ya Snoopy - you look so cute!  Sending some snow your way since you want it.  ha.  I've been making that chili recipe of yours (the white chili one) .. in fact the whole family has it now.  Yum Yum
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 14, 2007, 09:15:44 PM »

hey beanie,

Actually, about an hour from here has gotten hammered bad.  This is our first snow!!!  So I can live with that.  but I'd still send some your way if you'd like.  Trade you some snow for some cookies!?   Wink

oh no snow please, with my luck lately I'd slip and break something  Laughing but you can still have some cookies my buddy  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: January 14, 2007, 09:16:03 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

Done deal.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 14, 2007, 09:16:49 PM »

hey beanie,

oh no snow please, with my luck lately I'd slip and break something  Laughing but you can still have some cookies my buddy  Very Happy

Please do not fall and break something nonesie!!! I would be forced to come and help my sistah out....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 14, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »

Sorry, the first thought that came to mind was 'whats the matter malpractice ins not paid up'?

Please it was just a snide thought, I know it's not advisable to give advice 'over the phone' so to speak.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: January 14, 2007, 09:18:05 PM »

Hey Beans! I bet that snow is really pretty!

Pretty!???  ha.  It's pretty damn cold I'll tell you that much.

Was my mom's birthday today so we took her to a movie and out to dinner.... I wanted to curl up with an afghan and a book and a cup of hot chocolate.... but.... mom had a good birthday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.