May 01, 2024, 06:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97612 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 14, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »

I am much more likely to get pneumonia from getting too hot in winter than too cold.  And yes, I know it is caused by germs and not the temp but every time I dress too warmly for the day, seems I get sick anyway.

Today was well above 70 degrees here.  Think all the snow will be north of here and I live near the only ski resort in Alabama but has to be below freezing to even make the artificial snow.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 14, 2007, 09:18:52 PM »

yes it was a snide thought carnut, glad you see that about yourself  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 14, 2007, 09:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
yes it was a snide thought carnut, glad you see that about yourself  Rolling Eyes

I've always seen that about myself, just letting someone else know.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 14, 2007, 09:22:27 PM »

Carnut takes that expired cough syrup, doesn't he?  Hey, Car, maybe you could give advice on that yourself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 14, 2007, 09:22:55 PM »

He is full of those tonight... it is a conspiracy ya know... Rolling Eyes  Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 14, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Carnut takes that expired cough syrup, doesn't he?  Hey, Car, maybe you could give advice on that yourself.

Actually the cough syrup was all dried up, so I did without, like a lot of other things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 14, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »

sigh, well carnut once again you drive me away from the lively, one would think it's your mission in life to do that to several of us. how proud you must be  Rolling Eyes

night and take care to the many good monkeys !!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: January 14, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »

sigh, well carnut once again you drive me away from the lively, one would think it's your mission in life to do that to several of us. how proud you must be  Rolling Eyes

Night nonesie,,, I am going too....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 14, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »

What can I say, just being myself.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 14, 2007, 09:25:59 PM »

I think Carnut is an old softy who likes other people a lot and enjoys talking to them. One of the ways he enjoys talking with them is to say controversial things that he knows will get a response.

Carnut doesn't fool me - I have some male relatives just like him. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 14, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I think Carnut is an old softy who likes other people a lot and enjoys talking to them. One of the ways he enjoys talking with them is to say controversial things that he knows will get a response.

Well, ya got the 'old' right.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: January 14, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Carnut, you're the same age I am, and I hafta to tell ya that I am NOT old. It thus follows, as the night the day, that you cannot be old either.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 14, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »

Carnut, you're the same age I am, and I hafta to tell ya that I am NOT old. It thus follows, as the night the day, that you cannot be old either.  Laughing  Laughing

Lessee, that old saw, you're only as old as you think you are, or the glass is half full or is it half empty kinda thing.

Guess I think I'm probably nearer the end than you are.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 14, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »

Lessee, that old saw, you're only as old as you think you are, or the glass is half full or is it half empty kinda thing.

Guess I think I'm probably nearer the end than you are.

You need to be like me and get yourself a young sweetie so you don't feel so old.  Wink  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: January 14, 2007, 09:33:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Snoopy and None

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} back atcha BT!!

Cubbie.........give that boy a hug from snoopy.  Hope he gets to feeling better real soon.

Cubbie, how out-of date is the medicine?  US drug companies do give out-of-date meds to some 3rd world countries, when something is better than nothing. I too, hope he feels better soon.  It's awful to struggle to get one's breath.  Sad

Sunfreak, the Xopenex expired 09/05 and the Ipratropium expired 12/05.... I feel awful that we have none, but if I remember right we did not need to use the nebulizer at all last year..... we do have albeuterol and xopenex inhalers , do you think that the 2 puffs wait 20 minutes 2 more puffs would be more beneficial than using the old stuff??

You probably ought to call his DR group to see if one of them is on call.  I hate to advise you as I don't know the patient.  Too much meds can do harm too.  Maybe the DR can call in the meds for the nebulizer to an all-night pharmacy.

I am glad the MD is going to call back. If for any reason they don't , and the albuterol inhaller has been ordered in the past, 2 puffs would probably help. I would check the rest with MD. If all meds are deferred at this time you might want to make a gentle steam inhalation by pouring some boiling water in a bowl (not scalding hot) use mint /camomile or some type of relaxing herb teas in the water , hold head over water....with a towel over head and breath normally for  a few minutes. The warm steam and herbs are helpful for muscle ( even bronchial muscle) relaxation Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 14, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »

You need to be like me and get yourself a young sweetie so you don't feel so old.  Wink  Laughing

Ah my last young sweetie kinda helped make me feel old.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 14, 2007, 09:34:42 PM »

BB

National Geographic is going to repeat that special starting at 10:00 pm

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 14, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »

Sunfreak, you and i are on the same page regarding carnut not being sensitive - just who does he think he's kidding? the nerve !  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing

hi sweet Cubbee, I had an email from Angie today so I think she's around?

Hey nonesie! Glad to see you up and around.....We are having a coughing fit here tonight... my kids asthma is out of control, so off to the doctor we will go tomorrow.....

Self-edited to add that I am a poor excuse for a mother... his meds for his nebulizer are expired.... Twisted Evil

Get them now.  Don' t wait until morning.  Asthma can be life-threatening and/or fatal.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 14, 2007, 09:36:03 PM »

Carnut - that doesn't mean you're old. It just means you need to get a different young sweetie.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: January 14, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

BB

National Geographic is going to repeat that special starting at 10:00 pm

I started watching at 9:00 at I think 24 weeks?.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.