April 30, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 97535 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 14, 2007, 10:47:53 PM »

I had to sign back in.... Sometimes I wonder if it's just some women are willing to forgive every chauvinist they meet, or the chauvinists just are more overt with the women who don't oooh and ahh over every man.

carnut you are tedious and the head games are childish and sexist and I am tired of the snide remarks as well. I am all for indulging the eccentricities of the community, but not to include allowing you to go forth and insult whomever you choose, whenever you choose. You are a very self-indulgent person.

that being said robots thank you and others like him who dare to be real men and respect all women, not just the ones willing to flirt with them !!!

carnut I hope a pile of snow falls on your head dude !!

where is hellcoming, hell come on in and I pray you're a female - WELCOME !!  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: January 14, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »

Carnut,Do you like chocolate,I do,in a box.This is a damn good movie.I also love shrimp.Good to see you Mrs Red.I do not give medical adviccate,1-I slept at home last night and I don't have any.Take and good night,Monkeys,

Live with hope,looking for justice
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: January 14, 2007, 10:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Carnut,Do you like chocolate,I do,in a box.This is a damn good movie.I also love shrimp.Good to see you Mrs Red.I do not give medical adviccate,1-I slept at home last night and I don't have any.Take and good night,Monkeys,

Yes, I do like this movie, tears are streaming down my face right now.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 14, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: January 14, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I had to sign back in.... Sometimes I wonder if it's just some women are willing to forgive every chauvinist they meet, or the chauvinists just are more overt with the women who don't oooh and ahh over every man.

carnut you are tedious and the head games are childish and sexist and I am tired of the snide remarks as well. I am all for indulging the eccentricities of the community, but not to include allowing you to go forth and insult whomever you choose, whenever you choose. You are a very self-indulgent person.

that being said robots thank you and others like him who dare to be real men and respect all women, not just the ones willing to flirt with them !!!

carnut I hope a pile of snow falls on your head dude !!

where is hellcoming, hell come on in and I pray you're a female - WELCOME !!  Laughing  Laughing

None - I don't know if any of that was addressed to me, but I hope you don't think Carnut and I have been flirting with one another. I like flirting a lot, and I'm generally better at it than that.  Laughing

Seriously, I have made it one of the goals in my life to get along with as many people as I can, and I do genuinely like most people. When I "look" at Carnut, I do truly see someone who is much softer inside than what is reflected in the things he says. Maybe I just see the world through rose-colored glasses after all.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: January 14, 2007, 10:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Them's getting better.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: January 14, 2007, 11:04:27 PM »

I had to sign back in as well....

I can't sleep.....

I love the shoes, but I think we should maybe talk about those in the lounge... yes, I  KNOW ... I STARTED it....  

uh, I did have a blog about shoes... but it was hard to keep up and I didn't think y'all ever read it...so I have kind of let it drop... but besides that .. reading back some I see an argument about the cleaning fluid...

CAR... you are wrong ... Karin Janseen said that Holland said it was cleaning fluid.... not Jug thinking it's SCUBAJAP... I would be willing to bet that JUG didn't believe everything he read online...especially from DAN's site that was posting she died from orgasms..if she wasn't falling asleep which in some circles is apparently normal... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .. such bullshit misogyny if I have ever seen it....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 15, 2007, 12:00:38 AM »

Looks like we had another bad post or two.  Tom deleted them and everything is OK now.

THANKS TOM!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 15, 2007, 12:01:05 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I had to sign back in as well....

I can't sleep.....

CAR... you are wrong ... Karin Janseen said that Holland said it was cleaning fluid.... not Jug thinking it's SCUBAJAP... I would be willing to bet that JUG didn't believe everything he read online...especially from DAN's site that was posting she died from orgasms..if she wasn't falling asleep which in some circles is apparently normal... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes .. such bullshit misogyny if I have ever seen it....

Ah, where do we disagree?

Here's my post:

Quote from: "carnut"

Well, don't know for sure what it's all about, but kinda thought you trying to pin down if KJ or the LE ever made any comments about the cleaning fluid/choclate finding.

Just putting in my 2cents worth that I never saw anything official about the cleaning fluid/chocolate.

Would think that DeVries would be in the best position to check it out either way with the Dutch lab.

Still think my first notice of the mention of cleaning fluid/chocolate combination was by scubajap

Not saying that KJ never said anything about the cleaning fluid, even though so far, the only transcripts show JUG saying KJ said it.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: January 15, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Looks like we had another bad post or two.  Tom deleted them and everything is OK now.

THANKS TOM!

Oh, was kinda worried that 'Hellscoming' might have been doing something nefarious.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 15, 2007, 12:04:21 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

THANKS TOM!

Oh, was kinda worried that 'Hellscoming' might have been doing something nefarious.

Signing up to be a member does not make someone become a member.  They still have to go through either Red or Tom to be activated.  Hellscoming really has no power. Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 15, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

THANKS TOM!

Signing up to be a member does not make someone become a member.  They still have to go through either Red or Tom to be activated.  Hellscoming really has no power. Wink

Ok, so joining is still 'moderated' good deal.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 15, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »

Good night monkeys....it's been real..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 15, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good night monkeys....it's been real..... Very Happy

Nite Mere
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: January 15, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »

Carnut,Lt Dan got nice legs and Jenny got her wish.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 15, 2007, 12:20:36 AM »

Looks like we had another bad post or two. Tom deleted them and everything is OK now.

THANKS TOM!

What dat be?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 15, 2007, 12:22:43 AM »

Jacq - sometimes someone posts a link or something that causes problems.  It's usually the last post in the thread that hangs and Tom has to delete the post.  Often he'll delete the last two posts just to be safe.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 15, 2007, 12:24:15 AM »

Hello again Monkeys.
Hunting was good today and I caught a nice fresh new mouse!
My Techie is very fair and would not sell me a new mouse until he had proved the old one was kaput.   So now I am not only cordless I am radio active.   Laughing  Laughing
But have to plug mouse itself into computer to charge the batteries so I fail to see how it can be called cordless.   Oh well, that is progress.  Now hope to go back and read what I have missed then plan to be back again later.  If not will call in tomorrow.   Play nicely monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #858 on: January 15, 2007, 12:25:35 AM »

Klaas??? Jerry From Ohio left a request for an avatar, and this time, I really bottomed out. I came up with this, but if you'd please take a look at the post in the Lounge, under a new thread, "Valentine Avatar", I don't think this is what he's looking for. If you have any ideas, I'm stuck!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: January 15, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »

I found myself locked out earlier.

Klaas, Is Jacq = Justinsmom...or am I just confused here.  

Carnut, our local weatherperson from NY mentioned 19 degrees in Wichita, KS and I thought of you.....guess that is not on topic but the last few pages gives me license to tell that.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.