April 19, 2024, 05:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Violence & The Truth of Harry Reid's Words  (Read 1263 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 05, 2010, 06:24:57 AM »

There is truth in Harry Reid's words.  He explained they were based on discussions with people who ran shelters. 

"Men when they're out of work tend to become abusive," said Reid (D-Nev.). "I met with some people while I was home dealing with domestic abuse. It has gotten out of hand. Why? Men don't have jobs. Women don't have jobs either, but women aren't abusive, most of the time. Men, when they're out of work, tend to become abusive."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2010/02/25/2010-02-25_harry_reids_remarks_making_light_of_domestic_abuse_prove_he_needs_a_lesson_in_to.html#ixzz0hIfUG9gw

Perhaps there aren't as many shelters for men and children?  Men don't flee to shelters?

I think this underscores the vast difference between what folks on the ground experience every day with Obama's economy, and the wishful thinking of Obama's elitist government in Washington.

In the real world, some see more women in shelters, due to violence at home.  Men who would be at work, are home...

In the elite White Castles of Washington, the elites point to high brow studies.  Sounds a little like 'global warming' and 'climate change'...

Harry Reid is listening to the people on the front lines. 

Should Harry have just covered his ears?  Pretended bad things aren't happening in Obama's economy?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 06:36:33 AM »

I go to church and listen to all the prayer requests.

How have the requests changed since Obama's 'B+' year?

The requests have become more desperate.  Gone are the simple requests for jobs or financial help.  In their place are requests for family and friends.  Requests for the depressed, the suicidal, the ones being left behind by Obamanomics.

I would never have imagined praying for folks that wanted to blow their brains out with a gun due to prolonged unemployment, and the poverty that comes with it. 

I wonder how this would be different if Obama had earned an 'A'?

It's OK, Obama knows we need more spending and more jobs.  Another stimulus and jobs bill that doesn't create jobs for Americans, just foreigners. 

It's the "No Jobs for America Administration', hard at work in America and staying up late to find new innovative ways America will pay for it...

With millions of Americans out of work, no reason to look for work until unemployment ends, no training while unemplolyed...

Bernanke wants to ramp up the importation of highly educated folks, we need these folks to innovate...

Who cares for Americans being left behind by Obama's 'B+' economy?

What happens when Obama gives himself an 'A'?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.