April 19, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Sopranos Character do you identify with?  (Read 3265 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: January 13, 2007, 03:42:44 PM »

Title kinda says it. Anyone here see themselves as a character on the Sopranos? Does anyone in your highschool yearbook look like the most likely to growup to be a hitman?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »

I remember when I first heard someone raving about this great program they had seen on TV called The Sopranos and asked me if I had seen it.  I replied that I had missed the show but I had liked the Three Tenors (Plácido Domingo, José Carreras and Luciano Pavarotti) so I would be eager to see a re-run and was it on PBS?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 09:31:06 PM »

Without a doubt I connect mostly to Dr. Melfi....

Good question Carnut...

As far as anyone I know who grew up to be a hitman...

I could tell you but I would have to kill you... : Shocked  

Just kidding...There is no mafia... Wink

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 09:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I remember when I first heard someone raving about this great program they had seen on TV called The Sopranos and asked me if I had seen it.  I replied that I had missed the show but I had liked the Three Tenors (Plácido Domingo, José Carreras and Luciano Pavarotti) so I would be eager to see a re-run and was it on PBS?

Yeah, I got hooked on watching the Sopranos when it first came on, but after the first 2 yrs or so I retired and discontinued HBO to save money.

Now it's coming back on A&E channel, it will have to be sanitized quite a bit, but I'm looking forward to it. I bet it'll cause quite a bit of a stir all over again.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 09:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Good question Carnut...

Actually the hitman got thrown in because I was watching the show 'Grosse Pointe Blank' as I was preparing my post.

Really cute movie about a former CIA type turned hitman going back to his highschool reunion. Got me to thinking about how many folks did we know in school who could have gone on to work for the CIA and been 'hitman' for the US and then change occupation for whatever reason.

Course back in my day a lot folks, no one would expect, became 'jungle fighters' for a time.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Good question Carnut...

Actually the hitman got thrown in because I was watching the show 'Grosse Pointe Blank' as I was preparing my post.

Really cute movie about a former CIA type turned hitman going back to his highschool reunion. Got me to thinking about how many folks did we know in school who could have gone on to work for the CIA and been 'hitman' for the US and then change occupation for whatever reason.

Course back in my day a lot folks, no one would expect, became 'jungle fighters' for a time.

I know the movie... John Cusack and Minnie Driver...Great flick and I have the sound track to it too.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 09:53:30 PM »

One of the biggest surprises I had of my fellow graduating classmates was a fellow who I was somewhat familiar with for several years who went on to become a USAFR Fighter Pilot just like GWB.

It was the absolute last job I would ever have thought the guy would have wound up in.

I was also quite envious when I found out, as I, as a former AF brat, had always aspired to become a fighter pilot until my eyesight ruled out the possiblity. Just never figured that guy as an equal or peer in that activity.

Most all the other folks who became doctors and successful business types and educators and computer programmers, werent' really too surprising.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
One of the biggest surprises I had of my fellow graduating classmates was a fellow who I was somewhat familiar with for several years who went on to become a USAFR Fighter Pilot just like GWB.

It was the absolute last job I would ever have thought the guy would have wound up in.

I was also quite envious when I found out, as I, as a former AF brat, had always aspired to become a fighter pilot until my eyesight ruled out the possiblity. Just never figured that guy as an equal or peer in that activity.

Most all the other folks who became doctors and successful business types and educators and computer programmers, werent' really too surprising.

Wow Fighter Pilot.  Mighty impressive...

Speaking of Sopranos...

A kid who I went to high school with became a producer in Hollywood,and one of the shows he produced was in fact The Sopranos....

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.