April 26, 2024, 05:56:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katherine Heuther, 23, 03/04/2010 hiker msg near New Bonneville Dam, WA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 9650 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »

With the one report.. and I have no idea what to think about the one report of a male exposing himself.. what does that mean, exposing himself ? was he taking a wiz ? or was that something more sinister ??

Anyways I do hope in the autopsy that they do look for evidence of foul play..

She may have slipped or tripped....

She may have been..Helped off the edge.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »

Coroner: Trauma of fall down rock face killed Gorge hiker

STEVENSON, Wash. --  The young woman whose body was found in the Columbia River Gorge over the weekend died from blunt trauma after falling off a ledge near Table Mountain, investigators said.

Huether had severe injuries to her head and torso, according to Skamania County Coroner Peter Banks, who examined the body. He said it appeared that she had sustained the blunt trauma injuries while falling some 400 feet down a rock face. Banks said without a complete autopsy, he could not determine if she had died instantly but a formal autopsy will not be conducted since there was no indication of foul play.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/Medical-examiner-to-determine-how-Gorge-hiker-died-87659512.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »

Autopsy ordered on hiker's body | kgw.com | KGW Home*

Full autopsy was done afterall.  No results yet. 

Edward .  I read in some news comments that the guy who exposed himself to another hiker definitely was not just watering a tree, and he was about 3 feet away from the hiker.  Sorry for no link. 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »

I just cannot get that link to copy.  Sorry.  The gist is this:

STEVENSON, Wash. -- Blunt trauma killed Kate Huether, according to the Skamania County coroner, but an autopsy was ordered Monday afternoon to reveal more specifics into how she died.

Skamania County will send the body to Clark County, where it will be examined. Peter Banks, the coroner and prosecuting attorney for Skamania, would not discuss what prompted the decision, but did say it did not come at the family's request
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

They must have been reading at Scared Monkeys and decided it would be a good idea to look at little further into this ... 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.