April 24, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sierra Dick 17, runaway AGAIN, 4mo preg, almost 18, from Desert Hot Springs CA  (Read 32585 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:09 PM »

Hope I do this right.
I found this missing person when looking for other missing girls in the area of Amber and Chelsea. I don't know why but she just called out to me and it has been bothering me. she is from desert hot springs. It says she is an endangered runaway and her missing date is 1/18/10 and I can find little else on her. I am asking if there is a Monkey out there which can help me find the circumstances surrounding her gone missing. TIA

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1141587&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

*just rearranged the title...easier to see if the name is first
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:50:48 AM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 07:28:02 PM »

Not much out there on this girl. No news at all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 02:00:52 AM »

Not much out there on this girl. No news at all.

Thank you for checking Nutt. It is strange she is on the missing list but their doesn't seem to be much about her in the newspapers there. Maybe I will write to a reporter in local paper and ask about her.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 02:11:39 AM »

Ok I wrote to a local paper, I searched the site but found nothing. Lets see what happens.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 12:53:44 PM »

Desert Hot Springs CA is apx. 113 miles northeast of Escondido. Not impossible to be related to Chelsea/Amber, but it's anyones guess. Seems Gardner certainly did 'get around'. She also looks similar to 'his type'.

I hope this young lady is found safe.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »

from missingkids.com

SIERRA MARIE DICK 
Case Type: Endangered Runaway   
DOB: Jul 17, 1992 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Jan 18, 2010 Race: White
Age Now: 17 Height:  5'6" (168 cm)
Missing City: DESERT HOT SPRINGS Weight:  120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State :  CA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Green
Case Number: NCMC1141587 
Circumstances: Sierra was last seen on January 18, 2010. Her hair is dyed auburn. Sierra's nickname is Sierra Bella. She may be in need of medical attention.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

Thanks Nutt, Doesn't it seem like her eyes are crying out? I don't know what it is but I look at her and I feel I need to help find her if for anything else, to make sure she is ok.

I heard back from the paper, this is the response. Short and sweet...

There was nothing published in our paper on missing girl, Sierra Dick.

Nina Ronda

Chief News Assistant

The Desert Sun

(760) 778-4639

www.mydesert.com

Of course I didn't need her to tell me that since I could do a search and find that out. I was asking if there was any information regarding her, that I wanted to include her into our missing persons forum. So what do you suggest? She is listed as an endangered runaway and nothing more.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 10:51:04 PM »

I just responded to her email, this is what I wrote.

Thank you for your response. I did do a search and didn't see anything published. Are you familiar with this missing girl? What are the police doing to find her or get the word out she is missing? I am not sure how to find a missing person if no one talks about it, just trying to help.

Thank you

Lets see if I can get this reporter to give me some details to go on.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 10:59:46 PM »

She has a facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sierra-King/681820891#!/profile.php?id=100000735562980

I looked through your page, another person with her last name is on there but no one has anything about her missing? hmmm
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »

well she has a myspace as well. Something tells me this girl did try to runaway as it states in her front page,About me:
.... I live in D town in the middle of the @#$#@ desert. I am a Senior in high school and most likely will be out in January. I am most likely to do crazy and wild things and I have an open mind to many things. People call me weird but I say whos not. .. 

I hope she is ok. sometimes when we are young everything seems so much better out there in the world, trust me Sierra that is not always the case. Someone reported you missing, if they are a good person who loves you, please call them and let them know you are ok.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 02:33:09 AM »

She has a facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sierra-King/681820891#!/profile.php?id=100000735562980

I looked through your page, another person with her last name is on there but no one has anything about her missing? hmmm

Hi Tracygirl- I looked at the above facebook page but it is for a Sierra King. I did a search however and found a Sierra Dick that matches your photo of her. I also went through her friends and found that her mother is named Cynthia Miles. She does have some things on her wall about Sierra being missing. She also has that she is 3 months pregnant (posted on March 2, 2010)
The facebook link for Mom is http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=sierra+dick&init=quick#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=1517154376

Sierra's facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=sierra+dick&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=100000735562980&ref=search&sid=797714375.3344488980..1
I also noticed that Sierra has become friends with others in Feb of this year. Mom also posted the following in February: "will i have the missing person people putting big poster out there and i have the media coming to my house kesq and 2 news"

I hope this helps. Hopefully, she will return home so her Mom can help her with whatever made her leave in the first place. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »

Great work cartfly.. I hope all of you have informed her mom of your find.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »

She has a facebook page

Hi Tracygirl- I looked at the above facebook page but it is for a Sierra King. I did a search however and found a Sierra Dick that matches your photo of her. I also went through her friends and found that her mother is named Cynthia Miles. She does have some things on her wall about Sierra being missing. She also has that she is 3 months pregnant (posted on March 2, 2010)
The facebook link for Mom is http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=sierra+dick&init=quick#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=1517154376

Sierra's facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=sierra+dick&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=100000735562980&ref=search&sid=797714375.3344488980..1
I also noticed that Sierra has become friends with others in Feb of this year. Mom also posted the following in February: "will i have the missing person people putting big poster out there and i have the media coming to my house kesq and 2 news"

I hope this helps. Hopefully, she will return home so her Mom can help her with whatever made her leave in the first place. an angelic monkey

Thank you so much! At first I put in Sierra king, been in the chelsea folder too long. Then I found Sierra. I didn't get too far with it, thank you for the links and information, I really appreciate it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »

I wrote to her mom asking for information. I also joined Sierra's facebook site last night and sent her a message today. I will pose any information I may come across.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 02:38:47 PM »

Thank you for your effots Tracygirl
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »

No need to thank me Edward, but your welcome. I am not sure what is going on with this one Edward, her facebook shows activity as recent as yesterday. I will post whatever comes in.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 10:50:40 PM »

She has a facebook page

Thank you so much! At first I put in Sierra king, been in the chelsea folder too long. Then I found Sierra. I didn't get too far with it, thank you for the links and information, I really appreciate it.

Hi Tracy-I figured you were thinking about Chelsea King when you had first posted the facebook too. It seems to be the only thing on my mind lately too. Thanks so much for bringing it forward. It worries me that she is pregnant. I hope she is getting the proper prenatal care that she needs. I hate that she isn't home where her Mom can help her through her pregnancy. I can only imagine how frighted Sierra must be being so young and pregnant. (Heck, I was 33 years old for my first  pregnancy and felt scared about bringing a baby in to this world) Anyway, thanks for bringing her face forward for us and making contact with her Mother. I pray she is safe and taking care of herself. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »

Her mom responded to my email. She says Sierra was last seen Jan 18th at her dads house. She also stated she is frustrated because she cannot get any media attention. She asked how to get to our folder here and I gave her the link to the folder. I explained there are questions we need answered as right now it is a bit confusing. So we will see.

I have to say, from the tone of the email her mother sounds like she just wants to know her daughter is ok. I am not sure if she knows she maybe pregnant? I don't understand this case yet, so I will wait for more details.
Thanks Cartfly for your interest. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »

Looking through moms facebook there was a wedding on 1/17/10, I am thinking it is mom but I am not sure. Sierra went missing on 1/18/10 from her dads house. On the myspace that I found (which was confirmed by the pic of her,) through going through a facebook of another person with the last name Dick, It stated she was out of there in January. I don't know what she meant, could have been she was going to live with her dad and not that she was going to run away? I am not sure where dad lives. hmmm this is a bit interesting, I am going to see where this takes us.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »

I heard from Sierra's mom. What I gather so far is Sierra lived at her dads house which is in the same town. Sierra was doing drugs in the past year she lived with her father. At about 3:30 in the morning the mom got a call saying Sierra was gone, earlier that night her dad heard some noises but didn't get up to investigate, sierra was gone. The mom feels she is being held against her will although she had run away before. The main reason for this is because the fact she was close to her brother and has not reached out to contact him. She stated the dad is not involved in looking for her. I have not emailed or spoken to him to validate that.

My gut is telling me she is with the father of the baby she is pregnant with or a significant other, is who she left with. I wonder if she is in Mexico?

We deal with a lot of missing persons cases which the person is said to be kidnapped, endangered missing, not too many are actual runaways. This girl is 17 years old, pregnant, has had a year of drug use which leads me to believe she was hanging with the wrong crowd. Her mother I think just wants to know if she is ok. She feels she is being held against her will and was kidnapped. I think it is clear she went willingly as her cloths and shoes were taken and considering the myspace message saying she will be out of there in January.

The question is, who did she leave with and after she left, did she run into any danger.
LE is not doing much if anything and she cannot get the media's attention. If you think LE does little for an endangered missing girl, they pretty much do nothing if the person has run away.

I am not sure what I can help with other then getting this posted and maybe someone will read and recognize Sierra. The mom needs to contact all of her friends on line and in person and try to get one of them to talk. My hunch is one of them knows who she left with and where they are. I would also check if anyother person is missing at that same time.

If any monkey out there has some idea's please let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.