April 26, 2024, 04:22:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sierra Dick 17, runaway AGAIN, 4mo preg, almost 18, from Desert Hot Springs CA  (Read 32605 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2010, 08:10:52 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys

I hope she is found soon...safe and well.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »

To Sierra's Mom.

Welcome to SM. I am willing to help and I have someone that will take the time to place a few phone calls and help get the ball rolling for you. However, we need the boyfriend's last name - and where he may live. Otherwise, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I'm not sure what the age is in California or Colorado for Sierra to be on her own, but someone just informed me that a person aged 17 can be considered of legal age in Georgia. I am not located in Georgia, but I am on the East Coast and am limited due to my locale, but will try to help if you have a little more info.

I'm pretty sure by this point Sierra does know that you are searching for her - and maybe if you both had some time to talk you could work it all out.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 05:46:31 PM »

http://desertlocalnews.com/index.php?cID=555&blockID=1641

Update: Local Girl From Desert Hot Springs Missing- Mother Wants Your Help

By Vicki Lawson

DESERT HOT SPRINGS, CA- A 17-year-old girl from Desert Hot Springs has been reported missing and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has stepped forward to help find her.

Sierra Dick, Age 17, has been missing from Desert Hot Springs since January 18, 2010. She is five foot six inches tall, has green eyes, blonde hair and is 120 pounds. Her ethnicity is Caucasian. Her hair may have been dyed auburn recently.

Sierra’s nickname is Sierra Bella. She may be in need of medical attention. Also, it has been reported that an 18-year-old male may have gotten her pregnant.

The missing teen was last seen at the Ralphs Market where she worked at the Smoke Tree Village in Palm Springs on January 18th. She was last reported to have been seen by a Denver, Colorado man named “Johnny,” aged 26, Caucasian, brown hair with a tattoo on the right side of his chest, driving a black BMW with Colorado license plates. It is also a known fact that this “Johnny” individual is a drug addict.

If you have seen her, please contact that NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST or call the Desert Hot Springs Police Department at (760) 329-2904.

Click here to view comment — and add your own!

Comments
From cynthia dick alfordhelp me find my daughter the police have not helped at all now what do i do now
please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx (phone number edited out)

Hi Sierra's mom,
Glad you made it in the forum. Thank you for posting. So am I to understand after she left her dad's home she was seen at the ralphs she worked at? What was her mood while there and what was the purpose of her going there?
As Rob said, please get his last name at least. There are probably thousands of 24 year old johnny's in Colorado. 
Thank you Rob for helping with this case, I appreciate your taking interest. When I first saw her pic I don't know what it was but it was like she was calling to me. I just felt I needed to help by bringing her story here.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »

Found this, not sure if it answers your question Rob. Not sure if the Age of Concent is the same as the age one becomes an adult. I was always under the impression 18 was the magic age.
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Seems the age of concent in California is 18, however in Colorado it is 17.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 12:35:01 AM »

I'm going to move this thread to the new Missing Endangered Runaway area I created up where the Missing Found Safe and Missing Found Deceased areas are.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 04:18:04 PM »

all of you the cops have not help at all and the desertsun
paper told me that the police dept was not worried about my daughter
well gess what thay well now people.
please go to www.desertlocalnews.com
sierra is there and there is a up date on her
please ck it out

I'm not sure if this question has been answered yet, but, did your daughter, Sierra, meet her boyfriend on the Internet?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2010, 05:36:05 PM »

This is on Sierra's facebook page her mom made.

sierra dick is 17 yrs
she is a 4.0 in school
had a job now were is she

piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »

She has a higher GPA than me. Sierra sounds smart and to have a job and go to school at the same time. There is a denver, colorado sex registered offenders website. If her boyfriend is a sex offender, I just thought I'd check denver for a 26 year old, and Joshua Adam Muro (06-04-1984) who is hispanic, was the only one that came to my attention, there are 1076 offenders in denver, so there are probably more out there. This is a hunch but maybe he intends on fathering Sierra's baby so he can molest the child. Muro sexually assaulted a child in 2008. I hope this helps a little bit...
http://www.denvergov.org/DenverMaps/report.asp?rpt=sxoff&cat=csafe&me=3106976%2C1644364%2C3255209%2C1761837&p=1
http://www.denvergov.org/DenverMaps/downloads/maps/citywide/registeredsexoffenders.pdf
Joshua Adam Muro (06/04/1984) is a wanted sex offender from Denver Colorado
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=CO78192131&aID=&at=1&sid={D1FBD859-770C-4EDF-B7D5-59B26A4810E0}&sp=1&nm=

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »

My gut is telling me that there is wayyyy more here than meets the eye.

I don't have any idea what Sierra's mom knows or doesn't know - but I've been around long enough to know that something doesn't feel right here.

I am willing to bet she knows the name - first and last - of the new boyfriend and she is not telling the whole truth here.

My personal feelings are that this is some sort of inner family personal issue, and maybe not exactly right for the net (meaning us) and more for a private investigator.

My guess is that Sierra's mom knows exactly where she is.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 07:04:52 PM »

no activity other then adding friends since Sunday - and pimpin' profile.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »

Yes I can understand that Rob. There is a detail that I keep getting stuck on. I agree about the PI and when she is found, this family enters into professional counseling. From what she tells me though, she is working to find her daughter, I just think she may not know exactly how to go about it. The police are not giving her that much help..I think her intensions are good. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2010, 07:19:57 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »

Yeah okkk... after she adds Scared Monkeys and she is frantic for her daughter she is adding all this other non-sense? Either her priorities are screwed up and using / wasting my time and that of others (namely a private investigator I asked to help)... or this is a scam and she knows where her daughter is... my time is better suited elsewhere...

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2010, 08:26:06 PM »

Yeah okkk... after she adds Scared Monkeys and she is frantic for her daughter she is adding all this other non-sense? Either her priorities are screwed up and using / wasting my time and that of others (namely a private investigator I asked to help)... or this is a scam and she knows where her daughter is... my time is better suited elsewhere...

Ok, I am lost anyone want to explain this too me? I am sorry Rob if I brought this over and it is not real or something else is going on?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2010, 08:39:49 PM »

Ok, I am lost anyone want to explain this too me? I am sorry Rob if I brought this over and it is not real or something else is going on?

not your fault at all Tracygirl... please know I know you are trying to help someone I feel YOU needs help - and that's what makes SM a GREAT place...and I'm gals you're here and so is Sandra Cantu!

she (Sierra's mom) knows we're talking about her and so does Sierra's cousin...

The post they made never rang true to me.. and I have been involved with these missing person cases for a long time. I see the type of posts that the parents of a missing child makes...  When you see legitimate heartfelt posts - you know they are genuine and the desperation is THERE. I haven't seen that at all .. not once.

The screen captures only signify that Sierra's mom had other things on her mind AFTER she claimed her daughter went missing - whether voluntarily or not. (I believe it's ALL voluntary)..there is alot of info here and sometimes what is NOT said is as important as what IS said.

Notice her father says nothing...

if he can't be bothered - well, that says it all. He knows and so does Sierra's mom. Sierra knows they have been sorta trying to find her - and - those facebook pages tell you who she went with and who Sierra's mom has been talking to.. nuff said wouldn't ya say?

she knows where she is and she gets her messages to her - Sierra doesn't appear ready to talk yet.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »

Thank you Rob for explaining. I am going to take in all that you said and think about it for a bit. I am actually sick so my thinking is a bit cloudy.
I thank you so much for your insights and help on this case.

Oh and beautiful little Sandra Cantu will always be in my heart.
sierradicksmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2010, 11:28:58 PM »

::MonkeyAngel::hi
i just went to the city and now hopefuly it well be on the news
i lost it to nite
thay better fine my daughter are the well be a law sute
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.