June 16, 2024, 03:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #14 3/10/10  (Read 429037 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2360 on: April 10, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Mission I am glad you have medicine to keep your mouth from hurting.

I wish I didn't have neighbors sometimes either. They are loud and get on my nerves or think they need their dogs to have a playdate with Josef.

I haven't read up on the missing little Nadia, going there next. GreenEyes I am glad you got a nap and your husband is doing well. Bud's glad to see you. Cookie good luck with the house thingy.

My feet hurt, my knees hurt, I hope Josef stays in the same spot he is in right now until it is time to go to bed.

My lesson was for 30 minutes, then I did a 15 minute power class with the oldest person there probably 13 and then there was me. Skated another 30 minutes during class and did 3 Salcow jumps I just learned. Drove back to the other rink, skated another hour, ate lunch and skated 3 more.  My dogs are tired and I need a bucket of ice to soak my feet in.  Monkey Devil!

My new neighbors are fighting, I may have to go "water the plants" 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2361 on: April 10, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »

JSM,when you get back home I need to know how to say something in Croation.   Make it easy,so I can sit in our boat and sing it,   Monkey Devil!
I will sing it to myself,but they will go crazy trying to figure it out.
One of the neighbors next door said "Hey darlin'' to hubby as he walked to the mailbox.I am pretty sure it is one of the friends that visit occasionally.They are baiting us.Won't work.
polib mi prdel I'm better at Czech. First to words sounds like it is spelled (mi=Me) last word sounds like Purrdell Hope that helps. 

Thanks!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2362 on: April 10, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »

all ready for the open house tomorrow..it was actually a very pleasant day...the yard looks nice.....just got back from dinner and now gonna relax, maybe take a bath, catch up here on threads...hubs will be watching Nascar so ..........he won't be paying any attention to what I am doing! lol...fine with me...nice warm bath, glass of wine, get into jammies and hang out...sounds like a good time to me!
 We went over to our new house today that we are buying...deciding what is going to go where, how we are going to finish off the lower level..We are downsizing majorly and we are going to be getting rid of a bunch of stuff...probably a good thing..the more space ya have, the more chit you buy to fill up space...in this smaller place, it won't be happening which is fine with me!

I am so happy you had a good day.Sounds exciting.   
Hey I am all about getting rid of all this chit,if I ever get to move.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2363 on: April 10, 2010, 08:32:02 PM »

JSM,when you get back home I need to know how to say something in Croation.   Make it easy,so I can sit in our boat and sing it,   Monkey Devil!
I will sing it to myself,but they will go crazy trying to figure it out.
One of the neighbors next door said "Hey darlin'' to hubby as he walked to the mailbox.I am pretty sure it is one of the friends that visit occasionally.They are baiting us.Won't work.
polib mi prdel I'm better at Czech. First to words sounds like it is spelled (mi=Me) last word sounds like Purrdell Hope that helps. 

Thanks!   
YVW!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2364 on: April 10, 2010, 08:32:54 PM »

all ready for the open house tomorrow..it was actually a very pleasant day...the yard looks nice.....just got back from dinner and now gonna relax, maybe take a bath, catch up here on threads...hubs will be watching Nascar so ..........he won't be paying any attention to what I am doing! lol...fine with me...nice warm bath, glass of wine, get into jammies and hang out...sounds like a good time to me!
 We went over to our new house today that we are buying...deciding what is going to go where, how we are going to finish off the lower level..We are downsizing majorly and we are going to be getting rid of a bunch of stuff...probably a good thing..the more space ya have, the more chit you buy to fill up space...in this smaller place, it won't be happening which is fine with me!

That's what I hate about moving, clearing stuff out. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2365 on: April 10, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »

Question TIME!!

Do you monkeys think I should get up at 4 am in order to go see the d*mn Texas stadium blow up? I have a chance to go in the tent with the old players and other people. I just dont want to get up that early and I have been told by my ex BIL it may not fall all the way down.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2366 on: April 10, 2010, 08:48:31 PM »

Question TIME!!

Do you monkeys think I should get up at 4 am in order to go see the d*mn Texas stadium blow up? I have a chance to go in the tent with the old players and other people. I just dont want to get up that early and I have been told by my ex BIL it may not fall all the way down.

If I were you I would stay in bed and sleep.  You are sore and you need the rest.  I'm pretty sure someone will film Texas Stadium being blown up on youtube or something.   However, if you want to visit with the old players and other people in the tent, that might make it worth it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2367 on: April 10, 2010, 08:51:30 PM »

Question TIME!!

If I were you I would stay in bed and sleep.  You are sore and you need the rest.  I'm pretty sure someone will film Texas Stadium being blown up on youtube or something.   However, if you want to visit with the old players and other people in the tent, that might make it worth it.   

yeah....what Muffy just said...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2368 on: April 10, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »

Question TIME!!

Hi Muffy, I agree I should sleep, and I couldn't give a rats behind about the old players or the Cowboys. I used to work at the stadium in HS and we had our graduation there. I think I will take your advise and stay home. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2369 on: April 10, 2010, 08:55:19 PM »

Question TIME!!

yeah....what Muffy just said...
Hi Cookie, I think I will do what both of you say. Good Lord, it will be all over the news tomorrow. That is all they have beenb showing for the last two weeks on local news. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2370 on: April 10, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »

Question TIME!!

Hi Muffy, I agree I should sleep, and I couldn't give a rats behind about the old players or the Cowboys. I used to work at the stadium in HS and we had our graduation there. I think I will take your advise and stay home. 

Well, if you aren't feeling sentimental about the old players or Cowboys, I think you should stay home in your nice, warm bed and then you can watch how the Texas Stadium demolition went at your leisure by watching the news on tv or a youtube on your puter.  It's a win-win.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2371 on: April 10, 2010, 09:00:42 PM »

I told my mom yesterday that I'm going to fake my death just so my kids will come over to my house and take what they want. Hopefully in the process they will also clean my house. She thought that was pretty funny, and agreed that I could hide out at her house for a week or so! (Course, then I'd come home with a bunch of stuff from HER house and start the whole mess all over again!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2372 on: April 10, 2010, 09:00:49 PM »

That sounds great, and a lot less work to do also 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2373 on: April 10, 2010, 09:02:17 PM »

Question TIME!!

I know you're tired, man, you've been skating a LOT! but you should go! Watching stuff blow up is fun, and you can fantasize about who is in the stadium as it blows up. Of course, I know the Ants would be #1 on your list... Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2374 on: April 10, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »

That sounds great, and a lot less work to do also 

It does sound great   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2375 on: April 10, 2010, 09:04:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Mission I am glad you have medicine to keep your mouth from hurting.

I wish I didn't have neighbors sometimes either. They are loud and get on my nerves or think they need their dogs to have a playdate with Josef.

I haven't read up on the missing little Nadia, going there next. GreenEyes I am glad you got a nap and your husband is doing well. Bud's glad to see you. Cookie good luck with the house thingy.

My feet hurt, my knees hurt, I hope Josef stays in the same spot he is in right now until it is time to go to bed.

My lesson was for 30 minutes, then I did a 15 minute power class with the oldest person there probably 13 and then there was me. Skated another 30 minutes during class and did 3 Salcow jumps I just learned. Drove back to the other rink, skated another hour, ate lunch and skated 3 more.  My dogs are tired and I need a bucket of ice to soak my feet in.  Monkey Devil!

My new neighbors are fighting, I may have to go "water the plants" 
Also time to water the plants or other miscellaneous things to listen to fights  Sounds like you had a busy day  an angelic monkey We went to eat with my youngest daughter and then to her best friends mom and dad's house, she is house sitting for a week and taking care of Maggie Mae, a mix of Doxie and Corgi, what a sweetheart, I played with her the whole time. Much rather play with a sweetheart like her then talk 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2376 on: April 10, 2010, 09:06:02 PM »

I told my mom yesterday that I'm going to fake my death just so my kids will come over to my house and take what they want. Hopefully in the process they will also clean my house. She thought that was pretty funny, and agreed that I could hide out at her house for a week or so! (Course, then I'd come home with a bunch of stuff from HER house and start the whole mess all over again!)
I feel like taking a bunch of my stuff and starting a bonfire, but I'm sure someone will complain 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2377 on: April 10, 2010, 09:09:04 PM »

Nite Monkeys. I 'm gonna take a hot bath, a bottle of Advil and go to bed. J/K about the bottle of advil. Maybe 5 or 6 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2378 on: April 10, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »

Question TIME!!

Well, if you aren't feeling sentimental about the old players or Cowboys, I think you should stay home in your nice, warm bed and then you can watch how the Texas Stadium demolition went at your leisure by watching the news on tv or a youtube on your puter.  It's a win-win.   
Nothing sentimental, I am going to go to bed and sleep right through it. I just hope Josef can't hear the explosives in the morning. I don't want it to scare him

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2379 on: April 10, 2010, 09:14:42 PM »

Question TIME!!

I know you're tired, man, you've been skating a LOT! but you should go! Watching stuff blow up is fun, and you can fantasize about who is in the stadium as it blows up. Of course, I know the Ants would be #1 on your list... Monkey Devil!
  Now I may have to go watch and think that KC and Cindy/George are all in there together.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.