April 27, 2024, 09:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100526 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2007, 08:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas! I love it! I'm sitting here laughing out loud.

I'm gonna save them both, and I'm pretty sure people are going to see them later.  Wink  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did someone mention holiday set?   Laughing

Yeah! See, Lala's! I think Tibro's tickeling a Leprachaun!

Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

LOL CBB...that ain't what it looks like to me  Shocked

Nice big mug and heavy enough to use as a weapon should the need arise... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

1) Mishy - Have already made a comment on that on previous page  Exclamation

2) When mobile phones first came out and were those heavy "bricks" our boss made it possible for all women on staff to get one through the company as they were impossible to get normal retail for ages.  He said if we didn't have a chance to phone for help we could hit attacker over the head with them.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Did someone mention holiday set?   Laughing

Yeah! See, Lala's! I think Tibro's tickeling a Leprachaun!

Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

LOL CBB...that ain't what it looks like to me  Shocked

Finally got mug #1 today from Indy Dan!! Way to go, my man!!!!!!

Nice big mug and heavy enough to use as a weapon should the need arise... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Mishy - they told me last week it would be delivered on Monday but then today I wondered since it was a Federal holiday. Wasn't sure if UPS worked or not - guess they do.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2007, 08:55:57 PM »

Hi, everyone!  Haven't been by in a while and I wondered how you all are.  Good to see you are all keeping the faith. I still think about Natalee and her families often.  

Who

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2007, 08:56:34 PM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Hi, everyone!  Haven't been by in a while and I wondered how you all are.  Good to see you are all keeping the faith. I still think about Natalee and her families often.  

Who

Hi Who!  How are you?
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: January 15, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »

Who

How bizarre.  I forgot my quote was still MLK.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2007, 08:58:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Who

Hi Who!  How are you?

Good, but busy.  Strep si rampant here and my 8 year old finally brought it home to share.  Luckily a little antibiotics fixed her right up and we've been able to spend the last two 75* days at the beach.  Tonight we had a fire here in our fire pit and roasted marshmallows for s'mores.  So fun!

How are you?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »

Night Monkeys,

It looks like Aol is not going to let me stay on. Either that or my modem. I have to copy each post in case I am shut off before my post goes through.

Nice of you Tibro to give me permission to spit but like Carnut says Lalas is in charge of that permission. LOL

Keep the faith. There will someday be justice for Natalee.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2007, 09:04:40 PM »

Spit??? Who's spitting?  I am not mopping tonight, I am too tired.  Where's Old Fart, he has all the cleaning implements. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2007, 09:05:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Night Monkeys,

It looks like Aol is not going to let me stay on. Either that or my modem. I have to copy each post in case I am shut off before my post goes through.

Nice of you Tibro to give me permission to spit but like Carnut says Lalas is in charge of that permission. LOL

Keep the faith. There will someday be justice for Natalee.

Sam

Sam - sorry to hear you are having problems.  Make sure you clear your cookies and check that box when you log on to stay logged in.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2007, 09:06:07 PM »

Hiya, Who and all the monkeys!

Any word on either civil case?

What a long day today.... blah...

The good news is that Mom was discharged from the hospital today! Whoohoo! We are having some difficulty with the "appliance" but she is surely glad to be home again. My younger sister, my neice and I all three have done various things today to get Mom comfy at home. All three of us had training on changing her appliance. After work, I went back to Meijer for the second time in as many days to get stuff for her that I had forgotten. Then to her place to deliver the stuff. My sister and I together took forever to change the appliance. We'll get the hang of it eventually. Mom seems to want to continue the trend of eating healthier food and smaller quantities than she had previously. Hope she keeps that up to gradually lose more weight.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2007, 09:07:40 PM »

Night Sam. hope your computer feels better soon.  WHEW!  Glad she didn't spit in here, such a mess. I left my boots in the other cage.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2007, 09:10:05 PM »

Justins
That is wonderful news!  So glad she's home, it will take time to adjust to all things new, but I am certain you will get the hang of it.  Did you give her a big monkey hug for us?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 15, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

Spit??? Who's spitting?  I am not mopping tonight, I am too tired.  Where's Old Fart, he has all the cleaning implements. Rolling Eyes

My biggest worry was the wind direction rather than the permission  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 15, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »

Justins
That is wonderful news!  So glad she's home, it will take time to adjust to all things new, but I am certain you will get the hang of it.  Did you give her a big monkey hug for us?

Just a kiss on the cheek. A little afraid to hug her yet, at least until the darn ostomy bag will adhere properly to her skin. Don't any "bubbles burst", so to speak! LOL! I used the "sh!tay" word while trying to cut the hole in the darn thing. Mom just said "Yes, it is." She has a sense of humor.  Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2007, 09:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

My biggest worry was the wind direction rather than the permission  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Oh, there have been times when the spit was deep in here...or maybe it was something else...  Anyway, since BOC doesn't sweep or mop anymore, I am having to do all the cleaning plus keep everyone in line. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »

Justins
Those bags are such a pain.  Sometimes they won't stick and it leaks.  All things in perspective...the bag is better than the way things could have been.  It will be second nature to you and Mom real soon.  Hang in there!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2007, 09:22:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Oh, there have been times when the spit was deep in here...or maybe it was something else...  Anyway, since BOC doesn't sweep or mop anymore, I am having to do all the cleaning plus keep everyone in line. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Maybe I could sweep sometimes as I am often here reading when all the monkeys are asleep in their  trees.  Think you have enough to do keeping them in line as they can be rowdy at times   Wink  Wink

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

Justins
Those bags are such a pain.  Sometimes they won't stick and it leaks.  All things in perspective...the bag is better than the way things could have been.  It will be second nature to you and Mom real soon.  Hang in there!

Yup, it will get better. They had her on an antibiotic, which has killed off her digestive flora. That's the problem. She does not like yogurt but has agreed to eat it to restore the balance. Also got her some bran muffins, bananas, and apple sauce. She also now has 10 new white bath towels, 50 new white wash cloths, a box of Biz and a bottle each of Clorox and Downy. Everyone kept asking why I got her all the white towels. They know now.   Razz

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2007, 09:31:00 PM »

OT but I just found out that a good friend of mines ex husband committed sucide this week end.  She is distraight and they have a daughter who is 11.  A difficult time for them.  Please remember them in your prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.