April 27, 2024, 01:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100540 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:31 pm
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”

Mary never heard the buoy toll ==? they took her out to sea; she was dead, she couldn't hear the buoy toll

Yes, the dice rolled.... a big ummmm with the boat, Klaas
But I also question where somewhere it is listed in a testimony about Joran being asked to go on a boat that night of his friend and he turned it down to go to C%C

Would someone please help me??? Is it in Shango or where about the aloe and things going on in the center of the island. connected to the vanishing of Natalee?

I saw a newspaper article and something went BINGO in my mind when they mentioned to a connection with a govt. official (retired) and aloe

Was it in posts of Arubagirl? or ? about the aloe"

Wish to do research on that... but need to find ref.

It was 42 degrees in my "tuna can"  Laughing Now the plants are wilting so will have to wait for sunshine tomorrow to tackle that challenge.

Luv ya, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:05 pm
DirtyHand has worked for the elders for a long time

How old is Guido?  Wouldn't he be a bit young for this "long time" scenario?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2007, 10:37:13 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:31 pm
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”

Mary never heard the buoy toll ==? they took her out to sea; she was dead, she couldn't hear the buoy toll

Yes, the dice rolled.... a big ummmm with the boat, Klaas
But I also question where somewhere it is listed in a testimony about Joran being asked to go on a boat that night of his friend and he turned it down to go to C%C

Would someone please help me??? Is it in Shango or where about the aloe and things going on in the center of the island. connected to the vanishing of Natalee?

I saw a newspaper article and something went BINGO in my mind when they mentioned to a connection with a govt. official (retired) and aloe

Was it in posts of Arubagirl? or ? about the aloe"

Wish to do research on that... but need to find ref.

It was 42 degrees in my "tuna can"  Laughing Now the plants are wilting so will have to wait for sunshine tomorrow to tackle that challenge.

Luv ya, IBE

It's not in Shango about the aloe.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »

Klaas, I'd like to email Lala. Is it possible for you to match us up? I already have Anna's.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2007, 10:37:58 PM »

IBE
It could be Merian Ernest posts you are thinking about. I will check for you.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2007, 10:38:42 PM »

Klaas, I'd like to email Lala. Is it possible for you to match us up? I already have Anna's.

Please do.  Do I need to email you Klaas or what?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2007, 10:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Paulus is Dirty Hand.  He wrote the government contracts for Aruba. He would know all the movers and shakers in Aruba.  Paulus could walk in all houses.  He isn't afraid of the Police.  He would be afraid of the Arubans (Arowak Nation) if the corruption & his roll in it was exposed.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
The elder agreed to speak, but he he loves the boy too much. The knows the passages of the palace too well. So the Babylonians must make sure the check mate is iron-clad.
Something rotten from The Hague will have to make the third act play out.

The elder is PVDS.  I never thought about him being Dirty Hand.  I will have to think on that one.  Just doesn't fit the profile to me.

Don't think Paulus is important enough.  He is really just a big bag of p*** and would collapse if really put under proper pressure.  He is definately one of the elders or lions.  Maybe they went to Guido's from the poker party.
Possibly Guido was given the job of dealing with Natalee after they had had their way hence the heavy battery charge.
Something rotten from the Hague :  Karen Jaansen ???  Has been doing her best to keep all this under wraps.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2007, 10:40:58 PM »

OK... here goes....

The Mafio, IMO, has very long arms and it doesn't matter what country they wish to do "business" in... business will be done if they think it is needed to be done (read between the lines here, please)

IMO THE DIRTY hand is older, but serveral "dirty hands"... small case letters meaning lots others are in it too.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

OK.. my current take on this: Joran is the Scapegoat for his father and/or  other elders

What a lowlife Paulus is, if he let his son take the rap for him or one of his pig friends.

Yes I agree he is a lowlife.  But his son is the most likely to take the rap because he was the last to be seen with Natalee.  They cannot say it was Paulus because everyone will go down.  So if they promise Paulus that they will get Joran off just let him stay in jail for a few months and he will be free.  They never expected the attention that they got from the murder.  They thought it was going to go away.

Remember Anita's words outside the court house "he was suppose to be safe in here".
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2007, 10:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Something rotten from the Hague :  Karen Jaansen ???  Has been doing her best to keep all this under wraps.

Yes she has done a pretty good job of keeping things underwraps.

Wonder how her replacement is going to do?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »

Tibro
I like your idea about KJ.  Don't know if it fits, but that part of the riddle never made a lot of sense to me other than maybe waiting on results of tests being conducted on evidence and then it coming back as chocolate and cleaning fluid.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »

Tibro
I like your idea about KJ.  Don't know if it fits, but that part of the riddle never made a lot of sense to me other than maybe waiting on results of tests being conducted on evidence and then it coming back as chocolate and cleaning fluid.

KJ brought up the chocolate?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2007, 10:45:32 PM »

OK... here goes....

The Mafio, IMO, has very long arms and it doesn't matter what country they wish to do "business" in... business will be done if they think it is needed to be done (read between the lines here, please)

IMO THE DIRTY hand is older, but serveral "dirty hands"... small case letters meaning lots others are in it too.

Agreed.  Your take sounds much like the rest of us.  What do you mean it's different than most interpretations?  

Just email me at my yahoo addy and then I will give you my other one. cindoal@yahoo.com
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »

OK... here goes....

IBE - it was you who said Dirty Hand versue dirty hand!   Go back a couple of pages as I have a theory about Mary and Mary who not a virgin.  Similar idea.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2007, 10:46:53 PM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
The elder agreed to speak, but he he loves the boy too much. The knows the passages of the palace too well. So the Babylonians must make sure the check mate is iron-clad.
Something rotten from The Hague will have to make the third act play out.

Yes, it would take KJ to put the pressure on them to make them confess...didn't happen...never will.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:37 PM »

IBE - email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com

Lala's - I know I have your email addy someplace but it would really help if you would email me too please.  TIA
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2007, 10:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Tibro

KJ brought up the chocolate?

Carnut is tangoing !!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:09 pm
The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.
The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.

Could this be KJ?  Is it possible that she is the package from the Hague.  Didn't she take evidence with her back to the Netherlands?  Intriguing.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2007, 10:49:29 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:05 pm
DirtyHand has worked for the elders for a long time

How old is Guido?  Wouldn't he be a bit young for this "long time" scenario?

Wouldn't Van Der Straaten "work" for the judges etc (elders) in the law courts?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 15, 2007, 10:49:30 PM »

Tibro

I always thought it could have been Van der Straaten regarding the Hague.  I believe he made a trip with Janssen right before he officially retired.  KJ went on vacation and Van der Straaten went on a trip at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.