April 27, 2024, 11:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100574 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 15, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »

Tibrogargan;  You can try to find your Canadian friend by looking in the online phone book:
http://www.canada411.ca/
Look under the province of Alberta

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: January 15, 2007, 10:50:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Tibro
I like your idea about KJ.  Don't know if it fits, but that part of the riddle never made a lot of sense to me other than maybe waiting on results of tests being conducted on evidence and then it coming back as chocolate and cleaning fluid.

KJ brought up the chocolate?

Carnut is tangoing !!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked I need BT's fainting emoticon.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 15, 2007, 10:51:13 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Tibro
I like your idea about KJ.  Don't know if it fits, but that part of the riddle never made a lot of sense to me other than maybe waiting on results of tests being conducted on evidence and then it coming back as chocolate and cleaning fluid.

KJ brought up the chocolate?

Carnut is tangoing !!

Think I'd refer to as untangoing.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:05 pm
DirtyHand has worked for the elders for a long time

IMO Shango was posting very fast at times, so I go back and forth thinking.... take the literal translation of capitals and small letters and then I dealve into things like the above quote  the word "for"

Then I think, OK  "for" is used... is this important a "for" rather than "with" but then I think "for" is important for it is used as "has worked for"

Meaning, usually when one writes in this tense it is meaningful for the mind is using these words vs. just "for" or "with"

If I work "for" someone means I am paid by them one way or another IMO It means ??? I am not them but work for them so do we have two seperate enities going on here?

Gads, I am not even sure I am making sense.

At least I am in the cage before everyone goes to bed!  Laughing

Tomorrow I call Direct TV... they are advertising DSL for a 12 month contract for $10 Probably the lesser DSL but sure faster than I am now!  If any of your friends sign up for Direct TV besure to have them list you as the ref. person and you get $50 off your bill.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:06 PM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:09 pm
The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.
The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.

Could this be KJ?  Is it possible that she is the package from the Hague.  Didn't she take evidence with her back to the Netherlands?  Intriguing.

Does the hammer and block stand for the judges gavel?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:52 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:05 pm
DirtyHand has worked for the elders for a long time

IMO Shango was posting very fast at times, so I go back and forth thinking.... take the literal translation of capitals and small letters and then I dealve into things like the above quote  the word "for"

Then I think, OK  "for" is used... is this important a "for" rather than "with" but then I think "for" is important for it is used as "has worked for"

Meaning, usually when one writes in this tense it is meaningful for the mind is using these words vs. just "for" or "with"

If I work "for" someone means I am paid by them one way or another IMO It means ??? I am not them but work for them so do we have two seperate enities going on here?

Gads, I am not even sure I am making sense.

At least I am in the cage before everyone goes to bed!  Laughing

Tomorrow I call Direct TV... they are advertising DSL for a 12 month contract for $10 Probably the lesser DSL but sure faster than I am now!  If any of your friends sign up for Direct TV besure to have them list you as the ref. person and you get $50 off your bill.

Any DSL is better than no DSL.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas, I'd like to email Lala. Is it possible for you to match us up? I already have Anna's.

IBE - email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com

Lala's - I know I have your email addy someplace but it would really help if you would email me too please.  TIA

IBE and Lala's - Please email me and I'll send Lala's IBE's email addy:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: January 15, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »

The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.
The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.

Could this be KJ?  Is it possible that she is the package from the Hague.  Didn't she take evidence with her back to the Netherlands?  Intriguing.

Does the hammer and block stand for the judges gavel?

That's what I think it means. It's like one dirty hand doesn't know what the other dirty hand  is doing and thus all the confusion and lack of cooperation. Another possiblity could be that there were so many different judges in the beginning, who saw what evidence and how was it interpreted?  Did one particular judge just look the other way?  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: January 15, 2007, 10:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Tibro

I always thought it could have been Van der Straaten regarding the Hague.  I believe he made a trip with Janssen right before he officially retired.  KJ went on vacation and Van der Straaten went on a trip at the same time.

If you take the Hague to loosely mean Holland you could factor in Anita here as she had to return from there and I have very serious suspicions that she had a lot to do with Natalee's disposal.  Not too long to keep a body on ice until the Wednesday and that way she would know all about the intimate details.  Nasty piece of work   Oh I am repeating myself here !!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: January 15, 2007, 10:58:47 PM »

IBE
So if Dirty Hand worked for the elders. Are you saying that the elders paid Dirty Hand? As in paid him off?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2007, 10:59:31 PM »

The informant is on the line.  The Babylonians (the police?) know what happened, but can't do anything about it.  The judges are owned by (in the pocket of) someone else.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 15, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »

Oh Dango it is the Shango! Exclamation  Exclamation BOC on cruise control!!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:05 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Tibrogargan;  You can try to find your Canadian friend by looking in the online phone book:
http://www.canada411.ca/
Look under the province of Alberta

Thanks Leslie.  There is an entry for same name as man she married.  However big problem is I found an entry on Google-ing for her married name where someone with same name was killed in collision with police car around Oct last year.  But cannot find obituary to make sure same person.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:23 pm
Who took the boy to the party? Who took him home? Therein lies the third act. Look up the Simian’s posts from days ago.

Simian was the first to mention the "boyfriend". I think this is a good question and in light of the Guido theory, it becomes more credible than before.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »

Klaas, you have mail

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2007, 11:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

The informant is on the line.  The Babylonians (the police?) know what happened, but can't do anything about it.  The judges are owned by (in the pocket of) someone else.

See how easy this is.  I don't understand why everyone doesn't tango with me.   The answers lie within Shango and Simian.  That sounds like a line from a movie.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2007, 11:03:29 PM »

Klaas, you have mail

DITTO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2007, 11:04:35 PM »

BOC
Have you stopped sweeping the cage?  I noticed cobwebs in the corners earlier today.  Rolling Eyes
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2007, 11:05:52 PM »

BOC

Let's send your Clint Eastwood Monkey to Aruba along with a case of Dial for the dirty hands and Dirty Hand.. opps that's two cases of soap and one huge "don't mess with me Monkey!"

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2007, 11:07:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

So you think Babylonians is a reference to the ALE?  Are you sure?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.