April 27, 2024, 04:02:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100550 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 15, 2007, 11:59:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "robots"
GUIDO gave joran the RIDE HOME  Cool

now, why would JORAN say the K2 brothers did ?

GUIDO is a DIRTY HAND  Cool

Once again...I need you to prove it to me.  I don't mean PROVE as in shadow of doubt proof, just show me how you came to that conclusion.

cause he is a DEALER

he CHEATS the regular customers and helps the CREEPS like JORAN
his hands are FILTHY

cause he cheats

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2007, 12:06:49 AM »

Robots
He isn't the only dealer that cheats.  I still don't see he has the power to pull off a cover up of this magnitude.  But you could be right.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2007, 12:07:30 AM »

Robots
He isn't the only dealer that cheats.  I still don't see he has the power to pull off a cover up of this magnitude.  But you could be right.

like i said,
there are More than ONE

DIRTY HANDS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2007, 12:08:27 AM »

Dirty Hand refers several people grouped together

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
BOC
Your promotion was not cleared by me.  I think you are mistaken...pick up that broom!  Rolling Eyes

I have borrowed BOC's broom to go to Post Office.  If they take too long I will tell them Shango is waiting and hurry up.

I keep forgetting she's in Australia.  I was about to ask her why she's going to the Post Office this late at night.  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Yes it is now just after 4 pm daylight saving time  Tues arvo.
Broom returned and parked at cage door for any other volunteers to use  also   Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2007, 12:11:55 AM »

Personally, I think if Guido was the one with all the power to cause such a train wreck he would not be alive today.  He left the island and for a while wasn't even on the radar screen to anyone.  It would have been easy to just get rid of him.  This guy isn't old enough to have that kind of power.  I just don't see it, but as I say I will keep an open mind. Also, why even bring him into this as in arresting him if he is the ONE that can do the harm to everyone?  Doesn't make sense to me.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2007, 12:14:57 AM »

Now, I know how BOC left in such a hurry all the time.  And I thought he was sweeping with that broom. Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2007, 12:15:10 AM »

This was posted in Dana's thread dated January 11.  Didn't know if anyone saw it.  

10 Days

Two replies.

I will be dropping the toll free number effective today, I hope this general lack of interest is also not a general lack of interest for the show?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2007, 12:15:16 AM »

Robots

Many dirty hands means many cheating croupiers ??
Guido not cluey enough to have this much power but influential father and also if Joran's boyfriend (eeek) has Joran's family also.
If he was a cheater and it was part of the setup no wonder he wet his pants at the interview at work.  Was it by Posner?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2007, 12:17:09 AM »

So which dirty hand is Guido?  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 16, 2007, 12:18:17 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
This was posted in Dana's thread dated January 11.  Didn't know if anyone saw it.  

10 Days

Two replies.

I will be dropping the toll free number effective today, I hope this general lack of interest is also not a general lack of interest for the show?

Yep - DANA posted that same request in 3 different areas and hardly anyone responded to him.  It was very disappointing to him.  I know everyone enjoys Dana's programs so why not respond to his post?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:00 AM »

guido gave joran a ride home

i think Natalee was at guido's house

and she was unresponsive

joran went home, guido was with him

they spent the night and the next day hiding the body

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:06 AM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:06 pm
Young Babylonians and Shivas do not build sand castles
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:09 pm

Do you think this is a reference to ALE?  I can't make that leap yet. Help me out here.

I think it means pseudo police like GVC and Shiva of course are the rat finks.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:33 AM »

Robots

Many dirty hands means many cheating croupiers ??
Guido not cluey enough to have this much power but influential father and also if Joran's boyfriend (eeek) has Joran's family also.
If he was a cheater and it was part of the setup no wonder he wet his pants at the interview at work.  Was it by Posner?

In Posner's office - not sure who was doing the questioning.

If Posner & police were reviewing the tapes of that evening, they could have incidentatly caught the cheating too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:41 AM »

10 Days

Two replies.

I don't think I saw this thread.  Must go check it out.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2007, 12:19:48 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

10 Days

Two replies.

Yep - DANA posted that same request in 3 different areas and hardly anyone responded to him.  It was very disappointing to him.  I know everyone enjoys Dana's programs so why not respond to his post?

i never saw it  Embarassed

- A Horse's Tale
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2007, 12:22:09 AM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:06 pm
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:09 pm

Do you think this is a reference to ALE?  I can't make that leap yet. Help me out here.

I think it means pseudo police like GVC and Shiva of course are the rat finks.

Trust ye not the NightTime WaterWatchers for they answer to higher powers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2007, 12:22:36 AM »

guido gave joran a ride home

i think Natalee was at guido's house

and she was unresponsive

joran went home, guido was with him

they spent the night and the next day hiding the body

ROBOTS!!   We agree!!   I am sure they were at Guido's house, too.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2007, 12:22:45 AM »

10 Days

Two replies.

I noticed he didn't come to the forum after the last show, but thought he might have other commitments.  There was a lot of excitement when he "merged" with Red and yet there are few phone calls or responses to his FP commentaries and show threads.  We listen if we don't have tech problems, but I don't think we've done all we can to support the show and what it could mean to this site and the Monkeys who would like to know more about things AND make a difference.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2007, 12:26:02 AM »

10 Days

Two replies.

I still think a lot of it is due to technical difficulties accessing his show.  Plus a lot of people were quite busy before & during the holidays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.