April 28, 2024, 07:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100597 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2007, 11:20:46 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I have never seen this show before:

Natalee Case, Aruba on Court TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97cDlBa3Q6A

Ok didn't we determine that DPaks car had tinted wondows?  Because at 5:00 minutes into this video, the car is on the tow truck, and it is obvious that THAT car does not have tinted windows.  I know we talked about this long ago, but it is MHO that DPaks car was the one that had the initial findings of blood in it, but it was THIS car that had pieces cut out and sent to holland.  Man I hate them all.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 16, 2007, 11:22:20 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Morning Monkeys!!!

WOW, SAN, Schmit, Witt and Shit. You sure woke me up with this one! Shocked  Laughing  Laughing

ALso, caused me to have to clean coffee off my monitor! Laughing

Good Morning Art how are you today. Laughing

Hi San! I'm feeling very good today.  I take it a day at a time these days!
How are you today????
We had a bit of ice overnight and the trees were GORGEOUS this morning!!!

I am good Art.  We didn't get any ice in NY but it is suppose to finally get cold tomorrow.

Glad you didn't get the ice. OUr temps are supposed to dive over the next few days as well. Just when I thought we were going to have a Non-event of a Winter!
Oh well, the ice fishermen will be happy!!!!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »

ART!!!  Long time since I've seen you around.  We were recently talking about how many of us that post are here in Maine or used to live in Maine.  And you were one of the first posters mentioned.

I hope all is well with you and we'll be seeing more of you.

Maine, born and raised!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »

It's sure good to see you ArtColley.  Glad you're having a good day.

Howdy CBB & MeMere, and anybody else I missed.

Art......I have my doubts about Justice being done in Aruba.  I do think Justice will come in some form though.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 16, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Ok didn't we determine that DPaks car had tinted wondows?  Because at 5:00 minutes into this video, the car is on the tow truck, and it is obvious that THAT car does not have tinted windows.  I know we talked about this long ago, but it is MHO that DPaks car was the one that had the initial findings of blood in it, but it was THIS car that had pieces cut out and sent to holland.  Man I hate them all.

Snoopy,  This is what I remember too.  so if its not right, then we can be wrong together Wink

Maine, born and raised!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 16, 2007, 11:25:47 AM »

ON a rather serious note. Do any of you think this case will ever come to fruition on Aruba?
Will there ever REALLY be an investigation? Will the perpetrators of this crime against Natalee ever be prosecuted?

It would seem to me that if I were amongst the "powers that be" and an honest broker, I would re-open the case and re examine the evidence.

I wonder if the case turns cold, if the FBI and/or interpol can at that time do an investigation. I remember reading somewhere that one of these agencies can do just that ONCE the case is declared "cold".  
I sure hope tihs is factual and this does happen.

Personally , I've given up hope on the Aruban Gov to do anything but cover their collective arses.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted in this case.  Too many people in high places involved in this coverup.  Aruba hate America.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 16, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
ART!!!  Long time since I've seen you around.  We were recently talking about how many of us that post are here in Maine or used to live in Maine.  And you were one of the first posters mentioned.

HI Ms. DarthVada  I hope to be around more and more!  Yep, we Mainers are quite plentiful lately!!!!
Did you get the ice????
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 16, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »

Snoopy,  This is what I remember too.  so if its not right, then we can be wrong together Wink

Hi Ms.  Didn't you get the memo?   I'm never wrong.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Rock On!!   Cool
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 16, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »

Art......I have my doubts about Justice being done in Aruba.  I do think Justice will come in some form though.

I do think someone will eventually spill the beans.  Too many people know exactly what happened.  I believe 3/4 of the ALE know exactly what happened and who is involved.  It is just a matter of time for someone to come forward and say what happenend.  But they will not be prosecuted.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 16, 2007, 11:29:04 AM »

SNoopy It is good to see you too!!!

I do hope Justice comes soon. This has been unbelievably hideous on so many levels.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »

BBL ya'll.  I'm multi-tasking today, and am now bravely going into son's room because I just can't stand it any longer.  Have gas mask, rubber gloves will travel.  Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 16, 2007, 11:30:07 AM »

ON a rather serious note. Do any of you think this case will ever come to fruition on Aruba?
Will there ever REALLY be an investigation? Will the perpetrators of this crime against Natalee ever be prosecuted?

It would seem to me that if I were amongst the "powers that be" and an honest broker, I would re-open the case and re examine the evidence.

I wonder if the case turns cold, if the FBI and/or interpol can at that time do an investigation. I remember reading somewhere that one of these agencies can do just that ONCE the case is declared "cold".  

Personally , I've given up hope on the Aruban Gov to do anything but cover their collective arses.

I don't think anyone will be prosecuted in this case.  Too many people in high places involved in this coverup.  Aruba hate America.

That is my fear as well.  Crying or Very sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 16, 2007, 11:30:19 AM »

Did you hear the reporter ask Joran if he got beat up in prison Laughing .
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 16, 2007, 11:30:38 AM »

HI Ms. DarthVada  I hope to be around more and more!  Yep, we Mainers are quite plentiful lately!!!!
Did you get the ice????

Only a little,  got a few inches of crusty snow outside.  I'm fine with the snow, but I'd like to pass on the cold subfreezing temps!

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 16, 2007, 11:31:12 AM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the new prosecutor 1/16/2007:

She's in charge now.  However she was on special leave when the whole Natalee Holloway case happened, where media and family members wanted for the island of Aruba to ignore all laws and regulations to satisfy their demands in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The Prosecutor Ms. Lugo will now handle the case as of yesterday. She was the person that should have been handling the case. Ms. Janssen left the island after a formal complaint was brought forward against her at the prosecutor's office.

Posted by MF regarding the complaint filed against KJ 1/16/2007:

I have scattered information about the complaint.... but as soon I get it... I might post it. A proces verbaal should be ready within 2 weeks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 16, 2007, 11:31:47 AM »

Did you hear the reporter ask Joran if he got beat up in prison Laughing .

No I stopped at 5:00 when I seen the car
cause I got pizzzed.  My bad!   Laughing
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »

BBL ya'll.  I'm multi-tasking today, and am now bravely going into son's room because I just can't stand it any longer.  Have gas mask, rubber gloves will travel.  Rolling Eyes

Don't forget to tie a lifeline around your waist in case you get sucked into the mess, we can get you out!  LOL

Maine, born and raised!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 16, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »

I do think someone will eventually spill the beans.  Too many people know exactly what happened.  I believe 3/4 of the ALE know exactly what happened and who is involved.  It is just a matter of time for someone to come forward and say what happenend.  But they will not be prosecuted.

May have to be when one of these people actually moves from the island and can freely speak without repercussions? I so hope that 2007 brings some resolution for Natalee's family.  It's been TOO long. No one deserves this pain.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 16, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »

I think all of them are waiting for the 2-year anniversary date which is coming up rapidly.....and then the answer will be that the case has been dismissed....and that they are unable to prove anything about Natalee's disappearance.....I would then bet that the rumors of her running away or living on another island will be brought up again so that the tourists will feel better and start coming back.  If something is not done in the next few months (and I don't think it will be)...then nothing will be done...IMO

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 16, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »

Did you get the ice????

Only a little,  got a few inches of crusty snow outside.  I'm fine with the snow, but I'd like to pass on the cold subfreezing temps!

Glad you didn't get that ice..the roads were treacherous last night and this morning.  I agree re the subfreezing temps.
Time to put some homemade soup on the woodstove!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.